The Open Door?

Yuki Snowcraft

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I got this CD from a friend and just cannot stop listening to it! After a few months, it still graces my Winamp playlist every day. I've grown to love every song on the album; regardless of Amy Lee's personal situation (bad boyfriends/husbands?) I enjoy the music and think it is brilliantly written, produced, and performed. Particularly the last song on the album (Good Enough).

Some other albums I'm hitting: System of a Down - Mezmerize/Hypnotize, Gunslinger Girl OP, Powerman 5000 - When the Stars Revolt (old fav. of mine)

I cant stop listening to
The poison by Bullet for my Valentine
Ten thousand fists by Disturbed
The Reason by Hoobastank
Ive been listening to the poison and ten thousand fists for so long, many months

Disturbed is awesome, I agree that's a great album I always listen to.

i <3 the Open Door! Evanescence is a great band and Amy Lee has the most amazing voice! Lacrymos and Lithium are awesome songs, and Call Me when you are sober is spectacular

also listening to: too many damn things to count

i really love this album also her 2nd album Fallen i really love amy lee and my favourite songs of her are imaginary,tourniquet,bring me to life,everybodys fool,and the whole album the open door except lacrymosa and good enough

Back