The Ex-Soldier:Cloud Strife Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth (FF7)

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Cloud Strife: <TABLE width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%" background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Age
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>21
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Height
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>5' 7"
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Job
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>Mercenary
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%" background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Birthdate
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>August 19th
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Birthplace
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>Nibelheim
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#242542>Weapon
</TD></TR><TR><TD background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>Sword
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
sizebar.gif

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top background=../1_sharedgfx/sizebar.gif>Arrogant, cocky, and full of ambition, Cloud fights as a mercenary who later joins AVALANCHE in order to grab some quick cash.

Cloud is one of most liked (or loved) in the FF serise. But anyways this is where Cloud fans can come and join!

How to join the club
1.You have to be a Cloud Strife fan (No hating on him)
2.Give good and postive comments to one another
3.If you talk about Cloud's romance or had dreams about him keep it PG13!
4.And follow the board rules!

Cloud Banners
Image1.jpg

cloudstifenewsignature.jpg

Leaders
Sephiroth (ff7)

Members

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm sure Ride of the Fenrir is still active. I joined it not long ago.

If it wasn't, I'd join this club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back