[SOTW] Information & Discussion /old

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTW 166 has been skipped. We will continue with SOTW 167. Make sure your entries are in before next week Saturday (april 2nd). See the guidelines for the original due date.

SOTW extended for one day. :D Make sure your entries are in on Sunday.

I'll put the SOTW voting thread up after this post.

I just wanted to inform you guys that SOTW will take a short break, that's why there's no new guidelines for this upcoming week. Any questions, feel free to ask them here or send me a PM.

* Leadersboards: link - were lagging behind a bit. Fixed the issue today. =]
* There was an error in the prize message for SOTW last week. People who received said error have been notified.

SOTW is due tonight (12 hours)! Make sure your entry is in on time. Late entrants have 24 hours as of tomorrow's post time to submit their entries as per usual. =]

[Closed]

New thread coming soon.
Please PM me if you have any questions in the mean time.

Extension SOTW 172: SOTW will be extended until Sunday, May 15th. Voting will go up on Monday.

Standard win for SOTW 175. :)

Due to some family matters the SOTW competition for Birthweek has been reduced to two guidelines only for this month's event. Make sure you enter because it will count towards your Birthweek points. =]

Any questions, please post them here.

Note: SOTW 176 has been extended. New due date, Sunday June 12th.
Remember that SOTW 176 & 177 count towards your Birthweek points! :D

Standard win for SOTW 176. Congratulations Dyranda for winning the first Birthweek theme. 5BWP have been added for your Birthweek even score.

Make sure to enter this week's SOTW, it also counts towards Birthweek! Due on Friday, June 17th!!

NOTES: I'll be adjusting the rewards for SOTW due to a change in currencies and the Gil "reset" that took place yesterday. If you haven't read about any of this yet you can go here for the currencies: link and here for more info on the reset: link. Don't be alarmed if you didn't receive the regular amount of Gil this week. Come August 1st you can read all about the new prizes in the SOTW section. :D

If you do have questions, please use this thread to ask them or feel free to send me a PM.

Please note: The current rewards aren't accurate. I will get an accurate list up ASAP. We're still working some things out.

Thank you for your patience.

SOTW 182 extended for a day. Entries should be in before midnight August 7th.

Updates on SOTW Rewards, the new SOTW rewards are:

Winner:
25 Gil | 2 Community Tokens | vBSlider | DeviantArt Display.
Entrant: 15 Gil | 1 Community Token.
Voters: 5 Gil (automated)
Winning 10 times: 2 Community Tokens | 30 Gil | vBSlider | DeviantArt | SOTW system reward.

As of: August 6th, 2016

SOTW 183 voting will be up later today or tomorrow morning. Just a heads up. Feel free to send in your entries if you haven't entered yet. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back