Help SNES Help please!

Jacqui

White Mage
Gil
I'm currently playing FFIII for the snes and I'm a bit stuck. I'm at the bit where they have to do the play. I can remember the lines no problem, but I'm really stuck on the dancing part. I don't know whether I'm just a bit incompetant with it or if it's the dodgy xbox controller I'm using. Any comments gratefully received!

Now, to my knowledge there is no dancing minigame. What you have to do in that part is go to Ultros as fast as you can, before the timer runs out. Go to the room on the right, press the far right switch as you've been instructed, then go to the left and get to Ultros while fighting or avoiding the rats in the ceiling.

I haven't even got to that part- I think it comes after the opera. Did I mention it was the actual opera I was having trouble with? After Celes has sung, she has to go over to Draco and dance with him. Perhaps I'm just being a little thick?

I remember the scene pretty well. After Celes throws her flowers, you have to run off screen. Then you will be switched to everyone else to fight Ultros. If anything you can look up a youtube walkthrough on that part of the game and then do what is shown. Anyways best of luck. This game is epic!

Back