Six's Graphics

braver.png

Woo! Been ages. Finally got around to "starting the Photoshop Folder" project and I'm trying to get the resources I love back and gain more as I'm on my search. Haven't really enjoyed making anything in a while, but did enjoy the process of this one.

Kept it simple only a couple of layers.

Hoping to upload more soon!

Cloti.png

Omnislash & Final Heaven. Had fun messing with the colours in this one. Love the artwork for Cloud and Tifa, very nice style. Perhaps not too suiting for a signature like this but I still enjoy how it came out!

Kisaragi.png

Miss. Kisaragi, not a fan of Yuffie, but watched a playthrough of the DLC Intermission yesterday, so I felt it was appropriate to make one. WAY too much text, but I had fun alright!

I'm sensing a pink/purple theme... I really should force myself out of these colours, I tend to lean into them quite a lot! They work so well together, though!

Yay for being out of a mini-slump for the time being!

The Sephiroth signature is so good, I mean they both are, but that sort of hazy quality really makes it sing! Love the colour scheme for both and the depth you've achieved with such few elements. Beautiful work as always!!

I love them both too :lew: I like how you blended the darkness of their clothes into the background while also adding your own special purple-y touch. I particularly love the Reno one, but maybe that's just because I'm bias and really love Reno:8F:

Would love to see a Behind the Scenes at some point again :lew:

• Love
Reactions: Six
The Sephiroth signature is so good, I mean they both are, but that sort of hazy quality really makes it sing! Love the colour scheme for both and the depth you've achieved with such few elements. Beautiful work as always!!

I love them both too :lew: I like how you blended the darkness of their clothes into the background while also adding your own special purple-y touch. I particularly love the Reno one, but maybe that's just because I'm bias and really love Reno:8F:

Would love to see a Behind the Scenes at some point again :lew:

Thanks, ladies! Definitely found my own style over the years, probably a mix of people I looked up to. :lew: Reno... yeah. :inlove:

New one today!

Doyoufearme.png

Back