~::Sephiroth:~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep an eye on this place. Just make sure no one confuses it with the official Sephiroth fanclub here at FFF. Project SS.

Sephiroth OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will kill all who hate him.
Sephiroth is really evil in the game. Thats not coo.
Ok you lost ur brian what else? You are a bad clone!
Srry! Srry!
u better be!

Mr.47 said:
I not as bad as you think

Ah well Dante still pwns

sephroope(or whtever)no grat

dante+quicksilver=pwns anyone

What the hell (whatever)mean :mad:u should keep his name in ur crazy brain Hitman-_-

I love Sephy mostly because of his past, and storyline in FFVII. I feel really bad for him, since he considered himself a monster; born from the Jenova Project. Even though he's the biggest villian to come out of the FF series, I consider him to be one of my favorite character's with the best storyline.

Eeeepp!!!

:P He's a bad boy I know but he's so HOT!! with his long silvery hair and Blazing green eye's!!! Cutey!! He also kicks some major butt!!!:) Hey did I mention that he's really cute???? I did...:| well he's cute so there!! SEPHY 4 EVER!!!:D

Sefiros is cooooolios. He really was a badass in AC. Just casual about everything, you know... hardly breaking a sweat with Cloud. But he's arrogant, and that's his downfall.

Oh, his looks. That's right. Well, he's not my #1 choice but I can definetely say without a doubt that he's one hawt nugget; and that he's good in bed, just because I said so. Seph's grown on me... ever since AC. He just seemed like a funny guy there.

That, and he can summon the CLOUDS, bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back