Rare Finds to Share

Final Fantasy Fan YT

Final Fantasy Fan
Gil
FFXIV
Lily Lillith
FFXIV Server
Odin
I searched the forum but I was unable to find a similar thread let me know if there is one and ill remove this one myself.

Anyway, I wanted to make a thread where we can share our rare finds for those that are interested in maybe purchasing them.
This is different from a thread I made a while back where we post our most valuable items, as this one is more to share any rare items u might find
on Amazon, eBay or any Action site that u think might be worth sharing.

I'll start with this item, it's one I recently acquired after searching for it for almost 12 years, since I don't plan on buying a 2nd copy of the game I thought I would share its find with you guys.

It's square's first game, I recently found it using the same website and for those Die Hard Fans this might be a real gem

https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m99332643549?conversionType=mer_top_browsing_history

Yes the price is steep but then so is its rarity, FYI my copy did not include the manual and box either. Still searching for it as to how I came across this auction.

P.s. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post auctions on this forum, I couldn't read anything about it. I don't own this item so I'm not trying to promote it.
I just think certain items might be too rare/good to pass on so instead id rather share them with the community.

Also since these are actions, the ones who find and post them cannot be accountable for any errors on either side.

Back