Pyromaniacal Tendencies

Ezekiel Vex

Ifrit's Pyromancer
Gil
This was my very first attempt at creating CG fire in Photoshop. I'm really proud of it.

Pyro.png

For a first attempt, It's amazing, and I'm sure that after more attempts, it'll look totally awesome ^_^

This was my very first attempt at creating CG fire in Photoshop. I'm really proud of it.

Pyro.png

As your very first attemp, it's amazing.

Some tips for making it better. if you want, off course
There are too much red area and just a few yellow. It should be negative. (not the positions)

From center to the edges.
20% very bright yellow with a mix of midtone yellow
40% yellow with light orange times
30% light orange with mid orange
10. orange and red.

Just try to creat it with making several layers with low transparency.

Also adding a glowing layer (orangish yellow) with many dot's around the fire, in different places and different opacities and size, makes it look more better.

I like your sig.

Thanks guys. And thanks for the tips, Shahah. I'll put them to good use. As for my signature, I really like it too. I had it done as a request but I lost contact with the person that did them. I wish Photobucket had PMs or something cause then I could ask for some more xP

You're welcome.
And yeah, That signature has many good FXes on it. I wish I could talk to it's maker to learn some tricks from him/her. I am really intrested to know if s/he has made the planet and magma using a 3D program or photoshop or it's a pre rendered pic, with those effects added on it. the planet is professional.

I think she just took a existing picture and added stuff to it. But its not a planet. Its a monster xD

Back