Help preparation methods

Markie112233

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I see so many posts and threads about getting past a certain part because they are failing completely or always dying just before the boss dies.
On my third play through i made it a point of spending a bit of time at every oppertunity to basically train up for a while, some people have said that they don't want to play with OP characters but if it's your first play through then i dont see the problem if you wanna see the whole game for yourself and all of the story.
the main parts i remember spending a lot of time training in preparation for what was ahead because of bosses were, Mi'ihen High road (one of the main ones, makes the chocobo eater a piece of piss to kill and you can reap the reward) the very start of macalania woods is one that most people use cos you will need it. there are more but im too lazy to type too much haha
im curious what other peoples preparation methods are and where you spend a lot of time preparing your characters
(btw i went a bit overboard with training on the Mi'ihen High road as my Lulu already knew Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga and Waterga before i got to the chocobo eater and then she learned flare shortly before the Sinspawn just before you get Ixion.)

as it turns out, if u just train all ur characters evenly until lulu learns fira, then get all ur characters to have their overdrive ready, for almost all the battle just have lulu, auron and yuna in that order, it deals a lot of damage in one so u want yuna there most of the time, its got strong armour so aurons piercing works brilliantly and it doesnt like fire, get auron to do plenty of damage as well as everyones overdrives and several times he will get knocked onto his back, now just smash him up with fira from lulu, auron going mental on him and while hes on his back i always brought tidus in for more damage

Back