Old music

Seirra-259

ShinRa Guard
Gil
who likes the music form the original game? cos i do. classic nes music is always nice.

I always like the chaos temple theme. It's intoxicating, yet militant all at the same time. Ear-candy all day lol. Makes you wanna make love and grab a battleaxe all at once :D
I do have to say though, 8-bit just doesn't do it after hearing the re-mastered/remixed ones.
Still, the sound of the nes is like crack for gaming. When I hear it, my thumbs get in gear

I like it, but not as much as the first remake of it. But I do admit whenever I hear a song from the original NES version, they make me want to play them on the piano ; at one time I tried looking up sheet music, but didn't have the time. But I also listened to original songs from the other legacy FF games - mostly III.

Some of the music reminds me of a circus for some reason. Like when you in a shop buying things and on the pause menu.

It's definitely classic. I had someone walk by my room when I was playing with the volume on blast and they asked if I was playing super mario brothers.

close enough lol..

Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I think I am in the right place.
I am looking for the victory theme from the original FF. I want to use it as a ringtone on my android phone.
Can anyone make any recommendations on where to find this?

Thank you and have a great day!

Back