My Sig Work

Kalevi

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Well I made a topic last night when I was very tired...and only posted one sig, but in this thread I will post all my new work when it is complete. Here are some of my newest sigs I've done.

Bioshock
bioshockdu0.jpg

Elfen Lied
elfenps2.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII
ffxiiilq2.jpg

Not sure who this is, but a friend of mine gave me the pic
hawtjc9.jpg

Just a random sig to make
concentrationca0.jpg

I'll have more in the future, I just need to get back into it. Now that I have the internet I can find more pictures to mess with =D.

nice works Kalevii I can say you will be great one day ..=)
ok but i got a few points like to say mmmm your sizes little too small you got to make them bigger little bit,you also depend on brushes alot in your back gronds thats why some of them look random try some stocks or c4ds ,your fonts just great I'm sucks in fonts lol,the characters always in the right or the left mm why won't you try to center them and give it a shot thats all my favourite one is elfen Keep it up ^^

Good work :) although in the Bioshock one, the stock kind of stands out also the font doesn't match the theme IMO, still keep em comin!! :D

I like your stuff, but a lot of them seem pretty busy so the stocks kinda lose a focal point with that. I think the Elfen Lied one has the most balance out of all though. Mainly because there aren't white blobs in some places and the lighting seems just right and its the darker of the bunch that adds a mix. I think you should try doing more balanced color and design like that one.

Kudos. :)

Back