My Artwork

True Aeon

Gil
I decided to put some of my work up here for all to see, especially since no one has posted here yet...

Drawing One:Alisi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/tacosta/tana058.jpg

This is my character Alisi. I decided to draw her out since I'm have the tendency to NOT use descriptive words when describing things. So this is what she looks like.

Drawing Two:Evil Alisi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/tacosta/tana063.jpg

My character happens to go evil. This is what she looks like when such a thing happens.

Drawing Three:Evil Alisi Close-Up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/tacosta/tana062.jpg

This is a close-up of my evil version of Alisi. Look on her face...there are four circles on her left eye. Those represent the four elements she can manipulate. And around her neck is a necklace with a weird symbol on it. That is a pendant that gives her the ability to control the chains wrapped around her body.

Okay...enough with that...tell me what you think...

I must say an excelent costume design with the good version! Really top notch!!! But the evil version (while still better than most) still seems to have more that could be done with it. Now I'm not one to tell people what to do with their characters, but if you ever feel like addin to it then I say that it looks like it can only lead to something even greater.
But then again a great original character is amplified by a great original plotline. What's Alisi's story?

I actually have another design of the evil version. That's an older one. I just didn't have time to scan the new version of her evil form, and I am going to when I get the chance. The newer one has way more detail. Thank you for your critique.

I've changed her story up a couple of times. I might post it one of these days just so everyone could read it. I can't summarize too well, so when I have time, I'll put her story up here for all to see.

Well the character definitelly seems to have personality! I cant wait to see the new Dark version and read the story!!:D
( P.S. if you have some time visit the misc. of Opera house, check out my forum and see if you've got any ideas cause so far I've had some people give me some Awesome ideas, but sadly I cant use them so see if you can think of anything.)

They're really good, I love the details you do, but one thing, try to resize the image, smaller (one bigger, one smaller if people want to appreciate closely the details) because I can't view them completely, is like viewing in parts :(
Good job <3

I like them all myself.
I prefer the evil one on principle as I like evil more. However the good one does intriuge with her stance and less then covering clothing.

I am very fond of sketch art so I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I love all the details you have made on your character! A job well done!

When I first looked at your first drawing of Alisi, it looks like a mix of Tifa, Gunner Yuna, and a bit of Rikku to me. :lol: Don't know if that's even what you were going for, but very creative nonetheless!

It's not a voice it's my clone. He's a bad clone tho.
I am not a clone I am an individual.
Yes. Your individually annoying me!
That made no scence Vincent.

Well I guess that means that I really AM the only one with a voice in my hewad that tells me to do stuff.
DESTROY RONALD McDONALD!!!!!!
See.:cry2:

Stop this at once! This thread is for true Aeon to post her artwork, any other posts should be people commenting on her work. If this spamming continues you will both sufer the appropriate punishment.

Those are really good True Aeon, I think your work is awsome and well descriptive, although I would like to see then not a draw lightened, perhaps you could make your drawing a pit darker lined then what it is so that it is better seen. Don't take that as a flame please, its just a tip and trust me my art teacher basicly chokes me when I draw lightly *which is whenever I draw anything* But honestly your a wonderful artist!

Well, Tethar you seem a bit moody but never mind. Aeon, I eagerlly await your next post!! Come, Vincent, let us carry on our war with both advanced science and the human pshyche elsewhere!
DESTROY TETHAR ATRUM!!
Quiet you!!

Anarchangel said:
Well, Tethar you seem a bit moody but never mind. Aeon, I eagerlly await your next post!! Come, Vincent, let us carry on our war with both advanced science and the human pshyche elsewhere!
DESTROY TETHAR ATRUM!!
Quiet you!!
I think that u'll get warnning-_-

Back