Gil
Garnet
Chocobo
Celes' Tent
Tifa Lockhart
Serah Farron
Moogle
Gundam Seed
Kira Yamato, a genetically enhanced superhuman, becomes pilot of an advanced mobile suit when tensions between naturally born humans and their engineered counterparts boil over into a war fought across Earth and its space colonies.
Episodes: 50 (List of episodes)
Music by: Toshihiko Sahashi
Studio: Sunrise
Genre: Mecha, military science fiction, romance
Original network: JNN (MBS, TBS)

Gundam Seed Destiny
The Earth Alliance declares war on the ZAFT after a planet called Junius 7 is completely destroyed. It all started when three mobile are stolen from the ZAFT, and former ORB refugee Shin Asuka leads a crew in the ship Minerva to get them back. Their mission is diverted when some of the ruminants of a planet heads straight toward Earth. Although they save the blue rock, war is imminent. And there are a ton of casualties.
Episodes: 50 (List of episodes)
Music by: Toshihiko Sahashi
Volumes: 4
Genre: Drama, Mecha, Military, Tragedy
Original network: JNN (MBS, TBS)

This is my most beloved anime of all time. What do YOU think of the gundam franchise? one of your favorite anime franchise or do you prefer something else?

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (Japanese: 機動戦士ガンダムSEED, Hepburn: Kidō Senshi Gandamu Shīdo) is an anime series developed by Sunrise and directed by Mitsuo Fukuda. The ninth installment in the Gundam franchise, Gundam SEED takes place in a future calendar era, in this case the Cosmic Era. In this era, mankind has developed into two subspecies: Naturals, who reside on Earth, and Coordinators, genetically enhanced humans capable of amazing feats of intellect who emigrate to man-made orbital colonies to escape persecution by natural humans. The story revolves around a young Coordinator Kira Yamato who becomes involved in the war between the two races after a third, neutral faction's space colony is invaded by the Coordinators.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Seedfirstdvd.jpg
Cover of the first Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DVD volume featuring Kira Yamato and his first mobile suit, GAT-X105 Strike, in the background.
The television series was broadcast in Japan between 2002 and 2003, on the Tokyo Broadcasting System Television and MBS TV networks, beginning a broadcast partnership with the Gundam franchise. The series spawned three compilations films and was adapted into a manga as well as light novels. A sequel series, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny followed in 2004. Merchandise has been released, including models, CD soundtracks and video games. Gundam SEED was licensed by Bandai Entertainment for broadcast in North America, and began airing in the United States and Canada in 2004. The films and the sequel were also licensed by Bandai. The manga and light novels as well as the spin-off series, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray, were licensed. Video games were released in North America. In 2011, a HD remaster of the series consisting of 48 episodes was released.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED was widely popular with the public in Japan, winning numerous awards, with high sales of the series DVD and music. It was also a critical success with writers focusing on the character development and animation especially the leads. However, similarities with previous Gundam series were noted.
------
section 2. i was told to add my review, otherwise its going to be deleted.
my review:
motivating, epically widened storyline, enjoyable characters, scifi with mechas. Mechas are battle robots controlled by humans or genetically technically modified humans. With mechas fighting each other, plus big battleships with a captain and a crew and deeper character and story lines.
i just have to admit, its been years since i have seen it and i dont either have a copy of it anymore. i am looking to buy it, but its very rare on amazon to get and expensive also.
i hope its okay so, otberwise feel free to delete

Last edited:
Back