marks out of ten for the whole game

sora666

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
i never really played this i only played a boss and defeated it on the 3rd disc and it was the first ever final fantasy game i played but for the boss battle 7/10

9/10
It was good and all but it was a bit short cause you could complete it in under 12 hours :(

9/10
I loved this game. I think it really is underrated because of how easy it is compared to the other games in the series.
sure you could finish it in well under 12 hours, but if you take your time with it and explore it as you go along you'll foind a wonderful game full of interesting places, weird and wonderful characters, a great musical score and one of the best storylines in the series.

i've played many of the ff series and loved everyone of them, but this one was somewhat different i liked it even more than the others, so 10/10.....
Zidane is cool.

Well for me out of ten:

Characters:8.0
Villain:7.0
Story:8.5
Gameplay:8.0
Side quests:8.0
Graphics:9.0

Overall for me 8.6

I give it a 4:10. The story line bored me greatly. I didn't find any of the characters to be interesting at all. And the online interface you could use to help you with the game failed horribly.

well i like this game 10/10:) its very challenging, and the i think the best way to describe this game is... "very strategic" compared to other ff's

Back