Liberal Christians are worse than Extremist Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emyunoxious

My penis is massive
Gil
I say this based on their cultural influence. It's not appropriate to go out and start insulting a liberal Christian based on their beliefs. They're acceptable. Non-threatening.

However, it is totally appropriate to go and insult the ideas of someone from the Westboro Baptist Church. You might curse at them, holding a sign that says "GOD HATES FAGS", but you wouldn't do the same to someone holding a sign that says "GOD IS LOVE". Liberal Christians are taken more seriously than extremists, while both are equally insane.

But you know what the worst part is? They're right. God DOES HATE FAGS.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Maybe you don't hate gays, and you don't think that God does either. Great. But know this: YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. You are not a Christian, you are not a Jew, and you are not a Muslim. The Jewish God hates gay people and wants them put to death. If your god does not, then you're not a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim. There is no way around this.

I said earlier in this that both extremists and liberals are equally insane. I take that back. Liberals are much crazier.

See, Christianity, while inconsistent and contradictory, has a basic narrative: God makes man, man sins, Jesus comes and saves man from that sin. Extremists follow this, they believe in Genesis literally. Liberals fail to do this.

If there is no original sin, then there is no point for Jesus. It's masturbation.

Fred Phelps is a better Christian than you.

TL;DR: Liberal Christians are given more respect than extremists while being crazier than them.

You have totally missed the point of Christianity, and this is not even worth debating over, as this thread isn't anything more than a "waah waah I hate Christians waaah" thread like so many on this site like to post. There is nothing to debate here. You blatantly post insults and misinformation, for whatever reason.

I find this quite sad, really. God bless you.

People in Westboro Baptist Church are insanely misguided, simple as that.

You know the sad part of your post besides your outrageous hate towards Christians? The part where you are so incorrect about those verses. (sodomy, which I guess you don't comprehend the meaning of) I like the part where you said we aren't Christian too, that was really funny, but mostly sad....

Remember that no matter what, God loves you. And as Stoic as said, השם יברך אותך (God Bless You.)

Shalom,

Terra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back