Gainsborough Gardens: An Aerith Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH, I'll join. I'm a huge Aeris fan. In a way, I feel as if she has the potential to care for everyone and everything as much as Cloud. (Me included.) She's one of those kind of girlfriends that you only want to stare at out of fear of defiling her upon contact. Yes, I'm a strage one.

This post was completely not called for and there is no Aerith bashing allowed in this club at all. And your text does not need to be that big. Warned for spam and breaking a club rule. Next time, read the rules before posting

Soooooo, anywayz...

Aerith-Chan said:
Once she died and returned to the Lifestream, Aerith did discover who Cloud was. Read Maiden Who Travels the Planet. It sheds so much insight on Aerith after she died.

Do you have a link for that? I've googled it and can't find it anywhere.

Gowd, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL AERITH! *cries* Seriously, the sweetest, most insanely amazing female character to ever live in the FF world, AND THEY KILLED HER! *bursts out crying*

Ah well, it did give FF a new angle, and it made me loathe Sephiroth for a while (even though I can't deny he's one COOL character!). I killed him with a passion. *Reminisces*

Hello there ^^ I am an Aerith fan too :) I think she is a really sweet beautiful and kind lady - it's a shame she died ._.

If i havnt joined here yet i have NO IDEA why i HAVNT :lol:

Aeris is my favourite FF character of all time :D

This club needs a revival!!!

And Remember people it Aeris' Birthday On the 7th of february :D

Mine too actually which is one of the reasons why i love Aeris so much and one of the reasons i picked this Username :lol:

Heck, I'll join. I thought Aeris was a pretty cool character. I always get sad when I start getting close to the end of disc one.

Well hapy belated birthday then :D

Yeah, honestly, I dont see why ppl aren't posting anymore. Always thought Aerith was the best female FF character of all time, she kicked ass.

Heck, I'll join. I thought Aeris was a pretty cool character. I always get sad when I start getting close to the end of disc one.

Oh man, so do I. I'm in Wutai now and I'm not far from it...I know the date and the Temple of the Ancients is just around the corner...I don't want it to be :( But I adore Aerith with everything I have. She is the most amazing female in all of the FF games and still continues to be, even after her death.

Well, I'm glad to see so many people revel in the brilliance that is Aerith...

Too bad we can't actually get a lot of people in here. Still, I suppose that it's quality, not quantity, that counts. But I'D STILL LIKE TO SEE SOME LOVE HERE FOR AERITH FOLKS!

Since AG got permission from BB to make a new Aeris club because of the inactivity in this one, this club will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back