Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Collection?

RamboBambiBambo

Gil
FFXIV
DudeBoiManBro
Well, now that the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters are fully released for Steam and Mobile, does anyone here think that Square will try to port them in a bundle for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5?

Because honestly, I think that most of us would rather buy them all in a single $60 bundle rather than play them on our phones.
Plus it would be a profitable move since by porting them to more platforms would net them more players that would be willing to buy the games, thus more of a profit to be made.

Thoughts anyone?

I do think they will port them to consoles and I think this was always the plan. They release them on mobile and steam and get people to buy them there and then one year later around E3 time again, they announce that they "listened to the fans" and decided to bring them to console!

No. They didn't listen to shit. They had this planned all along to get as many people as they can to buy the games twice. That's all it is. As for releasing them all in a $60 bundle....also no. They may do that down the road to entice people with a physical copy and to buy them THREE times. But nothing SquareEnix has ever done would make it seem like they would want to do this.

SquareEnix has become greedy and I'm kind of tired of it. It just sucks that they hold the keys to my favorite games because as a company they do NOT deserve my money or attention.

SquareEnix has become greedy and I'm kind of tired of it. It just sucks that they hold the keys to my favorite games because as a company they do NOT deserve my money or attention.
They traded out Tomb Raider to invest in the blockchain. Considering that the blockchain collapsed immediately after, they will HOPEFULLY be making smarter money decisions and doing stuff that is more of a guarantee of profit rather than a risky gamble.

Porting all six of these games to consoles would be one such step.

I have no doubt that they will port all six to consoles. Like I had said, I think that was ALWAYS the idea to get people to double dip and buy them twice. First, on the platform they feel they have to, and then a year later on the platform, they WANT to. Of course, everyone wants these on Switch...it's the perfect platform for them.

What I DON'T see them doing is bundling them together. That only benefits the consumer and not their bottom line. Sure they have bundled them together before on the Playstation, but that was also a way to get funds quick after Spirits Within totally flopped.

I have no doubt that they will port all six to consoles. Like I had said, I think that was ALWAYS the idea to get people to double dip and buy them twice. First, on the platform they feel they have to, and then a year later on the platform, they WANT to. Of course, everyone wants these on Switch...it's the perfect platform for them.

What I DON'T see them doing is bundling them together. That only benefits the consumer and not their bottom line. Sure they have bundled them together before on the Playstation, but that was also a way to get funds quick after Spirits Within totally flopped.
True, it makes business sense that you would want to sell them individually again, but it would also make it a bad marketing move as fans would prefer them to be all bundled together for an easy collection grab.

Perhaps two bundles? FF I, II, and III in one bundle, and FF IV, V, and VI in a second bundle?
Two sixty dollar purchases? Or even just forty dollar purchases?
After all, buying them singularly cost $10-$18 dollars, depending on which one you were buying.
So a bundle of three for $40 would be a likely even ground that the marketing team would settle on.

True, it makes business sense that you would want to sell them individually again, but it would also make it a bad marketing move as fans would prefer them to be all bundled together for an easy collection grab.

Perhaps two bundles? FF I, II, and III in one bundle, and FF IV, V, and VI in a second bundle?
Two sixty dollar purchases? Or even just forty dollar purchases?
After all, buying them singularly cost $10-$18 dollars, depending on which one you were buying.
So a bundle of three for $40 would be a likely even ground that the marketing team would settle on.

Square Enix LOVES bad marketing moves. That's kind of their thing these days.

Back