Original Final Fantasy: Fate (An Original FF work)

UrukGram

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
[FONT=&quot]As you read, please try to point any mistakes I have made. In addition, this FanFic like the FF verse, have things in common but differences. In addition, names I use and things with in this story have a purpose and meaning. Also, please give it a chance, I know it longs but I am sure it will be worth it. If not, just tell me to stop or give me tips.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final Fantasy: Fate[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chapter One: A world in war[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“No don’t give up we have to wait for the winds of battle to Change.” Alex shouted to the front lines. The enemy fire was heavily suppressing Alex and his squadron while they waited. Which was nerve wrecking considering that they had lost a quarter of their manpower, not too long ago.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As the fire rained across the landscape, Alex was gearing up to make an extremely tough decision. He looked down to the ground where he saw a dead comrade rested, and a single frag grenade was visible on his vest. Alex, without much thought grabbed the grenade as he in his mind said thanks to his fallen war brother. He looked around the quick shift made bunkers and gritted his teeth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ready! N-N-NOW!” Alex shouted loud enough to overpower the sound of the explosion and gun fire; as the he threw a frag grenade behind him over his bunker creating an explosion. He and every abled body turned and began firing. The smoke and destruction created by the grenade was nothing but miniscule. The city of Atla was already crumbling. The marvel buildings were crumbling and some were even set on fire. The sky was dark, thanks to the many fires that rampaged through the city, like a mad beasts. The city seemed to be dying slowly, killed off by this war. The loud roars of guns being shot and people dying were now common sites. Cars on fire dead bodies lying here and there dismantled in the very sense of the word unrecognizable on the most common of occasion. The city had lost life, the only life it held with its domain was that of the soldiers fighting now. Even with that soon more of the children of this fine city would die. The lights of the bullets shimmered through the battlefield, and almost seemed like festive pyrotechnics, as trying to brighten the mood of their forsaken place.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Man Down! I Need a Rescuer ASAP!” said a masked soldier who saw a comrade fall to his left. He like every other soldier always said something along those lines even though the rescuers could not hear them. It was always done out of habit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aldrin who was a rescuer was a tall boy of about six feet and had a slender boy. He had short curly hair, brown eyes and had tan skin, wearing a green bulletproof vest, and navy blue jeans, with a pair of brown boots. Aldrin was not that muscular, but he was very quick which was helpful for his job. Aldrin like the other rescuers hid in the main headquarters for this fight, which was twenty or so yards behind the front lines, the only line of defense they had.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The rescuers focused on their awareness, speed and eyesight, they were responsible for rushing in and retrieving hurt men so the medics could do their part.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aldrin quickly armed with his pistol which was in a holster, ran low to the ground, as so he could lower his chances of being struck by a stray bullet. He with the grace of a dancer, he maneuvered though the terrain, which had rubble, blood, fire here and there. He made it through the debris picked up the man, and headed back to the headquarters, which was a tall six story circular building, which looked ancient and ready to crumble. The heavy man on Aldrins back felt light, thanks to the adrenaline pumping through this sixteen year olds body. He ran as some bullets passed him by. He finally made it to the headquarters and waiting for him where two people both male wearing the casual white robe and cap, with the familar blue facemask with a stretcher. Aldrin set the man on the stretcher and noticed a huge puddle of blood in the man’s chest area. He also felt the blood the warm, sticky blood on his back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aldrin was dazed by the strange and warm sticky sensation from the blood. He snapped back into reality once he heard the sound of a machine gun. He turned around to see his father Alex, retreating with the other thirty people on the front lines. They were going to use the headquarters as a bunker. The smoke cleared enough as the soldiers came back, for Aldrin to see the tank.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Tanks is a soldier from the Order, which wields two machine guns and protected by extremely thick near impenetrable armor. This monster of war is feared in the battle and not many people but generals could brag about slaying such a beast. The soldier keep walking moving forward and beside it on either side the soldiers of the Order, eighty or so, firing and others reloading as they marched. Some would fall by the fire of the Resistance, the people who fought against the Order.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aldrin was forced inside the building. A fellow rescuer who wore the same attire as himself dragged him, but he was black as the night sky, with a fierce look in his eyes, and short shaved hair.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Our dads will be okay Aldrin, Got It.” Mali said as he went to the window, and raised his gun, ready to fire at incoming OS (Order Soldier).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aldrin nodded and got near the side of the window and raised his gun too, as their fathers and fellow comrades where being pushed ever farther back. Once near the headquarters the resistance threw a few of their remaining grenades, and using the explosion, they ran inside the headquarters. Once in, the men swiftly moved without saying anything, to the windows so they could hold of the enemy until the odds were in their favor.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“When is the General and reinforcements getting here!” Said a man annoyed and tired of holding off the enemy. He had swollen face with blood coming down it as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“We sent the distress call one hour ago; they should be getting here shortly.” Said a man working the radio to see if they were getting new intel on the enemy they were fighting. The building shook by the machine gun no bullets made it inside, some did blast through the windows but people ducked. No one really did hear the man’s response.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The barrage on the headquarters did not stop. From the higher floors soldiers where firing right back into the enemy. However the tank now had focused on them and was surprising that fire. While the remaining soldiers of still eighty fired right ahead, trying to demolish the building. Some had even thrown grenades. The OS wore all black, black helmets with a black facemask that covered all of their face, black vest, black military pants and black boots. The Tanker just wore black armor that seemed to appear like that of a medieval night.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“We came right on time huh boys? See I was right in deciding to come from the east side.” Said a man as he looked over the parking lot, which was to the right side of the headquarters in Atla.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Okay ready,” The man said as his troops of twenty-got in a line and aimed at their weapons, “SET!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They began locking in on the enemy which where a maybe less than a quarter of a mile away from them. While the man who was giving the commands, stood proudly behind them was smiling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Remember the plan boys….you guys are mostly snipers so I will not tolerate you missing any targets.” The man said as he jumped from the building spun in the air and gracefully landed. He rand and extended his right arm to his side. From his hand, a red bright light grew bright and vanished, leaving a sword behind. The sword was black, the blade in its self was two feet long, and the handle was oddly shaped as well as the hilt. The hilt appeared to be that of an eight shot revolver and the handle appeared to be that of a gun. The hilt along with the handle was ten inches or so. This gave the weapon a length of two feet ten inches.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The blade was in the capable hands of the General. Who wore a white long coat as white as snow. He also wore blue jeans, and black steel-toed boots. His height was that of seven feet. He had long jet black hair that covered his face and got into his eyes as he ran. He also wore red sunglasses, which helped hid a scar that ran down from the right of his temple to his chin, and even his chest, but you could not tell than unless you saw him shirtless.This man was known as Tristan Nodin one of the Generals of the Resistance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As he ran, he extended his Gunblade in front of him, aiming at the Tanker. He had a lock and pulled the trigger, his blade glowed red and then from the tip a huge fireball shot out. Once the fireball hit the OS, it let his troops; the snipers he left on the high ground begin their assault on the OS, making them fall to the ground, without a chance to get back up. The fireball by this time had knocked the tanker down, as well as other OS, and the OS were having trouble figuring out why their left flank was being demolished. While the resistance soldiers from the inside of the headquarters let out a barrage of fire causing the OS to retread. Tristan had decapitated the Tanker as the chaos occurred. He swiftly ran using his warrior monk speed to slay the retreating OS. While his troops without mercy continued their onslaught. The flanking maneuver worked and within ten minutes, the battle had ended.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The dead bodies of the fallen were being retrieved. Others were being treated; those who could move were of the least importance. Tristan opened the room to the captains’ quarters.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Sorry for Ian’s death Alex.” Tristan said as a nurse left to attend other soldiers. Alex was a man with brown hair, white skin, goatee, and was very well built, he sat with bandages across his ribs in a room with a desk, which had a clutter of papers, two chairs and a bunk bed. The room looked gloomy and the only light source was from a flickering light.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It happens.” Alex said as he looked at the ground. As he seemed to drift to some far off place.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Pssh, Cry now and move on, lieutenant you just got promoted to Captain so act like it.” Tristan said with a cold tone and almost disgusted at the sight of Alex.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alex with lightning speed stood up and had his right hand around Tristan’s neck. No one could tell he had broken a pair of ribs, the way he moved but he looked at Tristan’s eyes, or tried to anyway because Tristan’s red sunglasses broke any means of real eye contact.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Shut up! I just lost my brother! So shut up you god damned mother f*****!” Alex said in a ferocious voice, making the veins in his neck pop out. “You think you are the only one who lost someone? Well you are not special, you’re just like everyone else so, act like a captain for your men, got it.” Tristan said as the tip if his Gunblade was touching Alex’s Adams apple. Tristan had summoned his blade and aimed it at that spot just millisecond before Alex placed his hands on his neck.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alex looked down, released his grip, and landed back on the bottom bed of the bunk bed. This gave time for Tristan to remember that Alex and his son Aldrin where both very big men. Alex let out a sigh and looked at Tristan once more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“We were just going out for a reconnaissance mission trying to find food, clothes, anything really and we came across to an ambush. We managed to make it back. We left with eight people I was the only one to come back. The others sacrificed themselves for my brother and I. Once we got back to the town square, my brother fell down; one of the OS got lucky like hell and killed him. Then a huge fight broke out. “Alex said with his eyes closed tight, and fighting to hold back the tears in his face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Okay it’s sad I get it. However I counted like eighty OS there is no way such an amount of people would be used for that.” Tristan said as he looked at Alex through his sunglasses.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“No, it was only ten we killed half of them, but the others just showed up.” Alex said holding back to urge to punch Tristan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Okay select, a new lieutenant, Captain Alex Erl. The night is coming we will move at dawn. The snipers I brought will be posted to our right and left flanks. Just encase another attack were to happen, I have already ordered soldiers to reinforce the headquarters. You worry on resting and crying if you like.” Tristan said as he left, his long coat flapping behind him as he closed the door. All the while leaving Alex irritated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan walked outside the headquarters, and looked out at the battlefield, which was once a thriving city. Now, it was just a pile of rubble and lifeless, cold and unwelcoming. Bringing sadness to people and reminding him of the score, he had to settle. Tristan sat on the stairs just outside the headquarters watching as the crimson red sun casts shadows on the city, making it almost seem gentle and peaceful. He closed his eyes and tried to meditate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“What do you want kid huh? Speak up NOW!” Tristan said in an authoritative voice. Aldrin, had been standing behind the door eyeing him from afar. He looked at him and got an angry look on his face. He saw this general sitting there peacefully as if nothing was going on. As if, nothing was going on in Eden.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“How can you just sit there and not help out, huh Mr. General!” Aldrin said as he tightened his fists.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I already instructed what has to be done. Why do I need to worry, even though I am a general your father has work to do. Even if he is hurt, even if his brother your uncle was killed he has to be a leader and move on. “Tristan said still with his eyes closed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Why you …..”Aldrin said and stopped for Tristan had turned and made his Gunblade appear it was pointing at the center of Aldrins' forehead.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“If you want to live I would not finish that sentence.” Tristan said as he pierced Aldrin with his eyes, which were hiding behind the sunglasses, Aldrin however still felt scared. Aldrin just made a face and left.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I guess short temper runs in the family.” Tristan said as he turned and made his blade vanish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Later that night…………………[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan sat on the roof of the headquarters he was eating some bread with water. He was still fasting, being a warrior monk, he still felt obligated to follow tradition. He was gazing at the night sky, which brightly glistened with the twinkling of each star, he then drew his attention to the door, which led to the roof, out came Alex moving a bit slowly from his wound.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I knew I’d find you here.” Alex said as he walked over to Tristan and sat beside him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Where are the snipers?” Alex said in a cool voice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Eating where else?” Tristan replied sarcastically pointing out the obvious.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oh..yeah..” Alex said as he looked at the sky. “Well about earlier…” He began to say but was cut off by Tristan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It is okay, just shut up and rest……..” Tristan said as shooting broke out. Tristan stood and turned to face the square and he could see OS attacking head on once more, this time about forty soldiers, the snipers set on the buildings in either side where opening fire. As well as the soldiers up in the front lines.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Are you going to fight?” Tristan said as he swallowed his bread, and drink, in a flash. Alex just nodded, as this happened the building shook. A huge fire was breaking out from behind the building. A bomb had apparently detonated. Tristan ran to the back and over saw a multitude of OS attacking from behind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Take half our men to the front and attack, wipe them out as fast as you can and then come help me, okay make sure you send me some too, and the snipers that where up here should focus on the back okay, we have to fight two battles at once.” Tristan said as he jumped of the building, only leaving the flash of his white long coat behind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan landed with a loud thud, made his gunblade appear and blocked bullets aimed for him with his blade as he pushed forward. He then heard the loud roar of the Tanker’s double machine guns but this time he could hear that sound multiply, he blocked a few rounds, and jumped behind a car. As he did fire from the headquarters erupted on the OS.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan opened the cylinder from his blade and changed the bullets. He placed eight bright yellow ones and removed the seven red ones.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Pssh, I hate wasting these..but it can’t be helped how annoying..” Tristan said as he lay on the ground faced the sky, and fired a bullet at the area where the OS where. The bullet sailed in the sky, it then exploded as it did, from that explosion twelve lightning bolts appeared striking the ground below them. Killing some OS, he stood up and signaled back to the troops to move it; he then ran round the car and began his assault.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He slashed and killed OS left and right, apparently the lightning bullet had taken out the Tankers. As he moved on Tristan felt something was wrong, this attack from the OS was so well executed but now they were falling back, rather easily. Then it struck Tristan like a thorn on his side, he slashed and cut the OS soldier in front of him as he turned and ran back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Keep attacking defend the back, I’m going to the front. “ Tristan said as he ran up the side of the building, using warrior monk skills. One he got to the roof he ran faster and jumped off the building, and landed hard on the ground below him, but thanks to his training he was alright. He looked up from his landing spot, to see that he was right; Casters were heavily attacking the square. In mid-air as Tristan fell, he fired a lightning bullet over the six casters, who were firing an array of spells. The bullet like last time exploded in mid-air, but unlike last time, there were no fatalities. The casters had just extended their hands and with their other hand redirected the lightning. Tristan landed and headed off to take on all six of the casters. As he dashed forward, he was happy to see that his army had not yet lost hope and kept fighting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The first caster on his sight fired a fire ball right at Tristan, which he dodged by rolling to the right, as he did, he saw a lightning bolt headed his way, but jumped up high to avoid it, however some of the lightning jumped to his Gunblade shocking his right arm making it go numb. In mid-air, he was struck with a huge water orb that knocked him back to the ground, causing him to tumble and skid across the hard concrete.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As he sat up, he saw a fireball being made but this time, he heard that awful tanker machine gun, but this time it came from his side. The resistance was always good on scraping parts the machine guns from the tanker was no exception, the bullets riddled the caster making the fire ball, killing him. It was by pure luck that they managed, to make machine guns from the previous tanker operational.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan stood up as the machine gun fired to his right where three casters had put barriers, hoping the other two casters could take out the gunman. Tristan swiftly ran at the two casters that where left, drawing their attention, he slashed his sword from about ten yards and squeezed the Gunblade trigger. Creating a horizontal slash but from it lightning bolts came out. This took the Casters off guard, but they managed to create barriers, Tristan moved around them using his full speed, and once behind them he slashed them in half, as he did he opened his weapons cylinder and placed a black bullet in.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He aimed at the three casters, which were still holding up their barriers. “DIE WON’T YOU!” Tristan proudly roared as he fired a dark bullet, which once it hit the barriers it grew into a dark ball, swallowed all three Casters up and white flashes could be seen from within, then it vanished leaving nothing behind. Tristan smiled “Good old gravity bullets got to love em..but..” Tristan thought as he blacked out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chapter 2: Seeds of Fate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The bright sun shares its warmth with the entire planet of Eden. This is just before the seeds of war swallowed Eden and brought it into war. Eden is controlled and ruled in its entirety to one government. The Casters run the government, and create laws. While the average people vote or veto bills. The warrior monks, protect the Casters and their temples and make sure they don’t over step their power. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With that said, to be a caster one must be special, and be of good blood. That and be able to properly handle Eden. That is why many casters arrange marriages with warrior monks. Who live in harmony with Eden and are special. The warrior monks are self-sustainable, and are seen as holy people. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The tall marvel spiraling tower glows bright in the sun. In the courtyard there are many warrior monks doing their daily training. The courtyard us square and with it are many warrior monks are. The courtyard glows of many colors due to the flowers and life in the courtyard. This is where and when, Tristan thinks the seeds of fate began, or became apparent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“So why am I doing this for you again!?!” Tristan asks Frolic. Tristan is wearing an all red robe his hair is still past his eyes and he wears no sunglasses showing his dark black fierce eyes. He is wearing brown gardening gloves as he is planting flowers. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As a warrior monk this is part of training.” Tristan says as he places a flower seed into the ground, and turns to his right to see Frolic looking at him with a smile. Frolic has long black hair past his neck, and his bangs cover his face. He looks pail and is roughly five feet eight inches tall, and wears an all-black robe. He also wears black army styled boots. His eyes that looked upon Tristan where light blue which seemed to pierce into the soul and freeze it over.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Cause, today you and I get our Own Gunblade duh. “ Frolic said as he looked at Tristan, with a huge smile across his face.“That and um you know I hate doing this part of our training. Besides, you are much better at this.” Frolic said as he extended a hand at Tristan, Tristan took the hand and stood up smiling back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I swear you are going to train me to death once you have a Gunblade..” Tristan said as he looked at Frolic and there was no one just darkness and then new scenery. This always happened when he had this dream.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Elder Caster of the temple is sitting on his desk in the great commons hall. This great hall held fifteen people, including Tristan and Frolic. The Elder, had a long gray beard, the Elder looked fragile but full of life at the same time. The full length of his long grey hair could not be seen, but he wore a white robe that hid his feet, and he wore no pointy hat. He just had his eyes closed and behind him, two priests stood and seem to look like him but they looked a few years younger and their beard where full of color.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After many people only a few handful were in the room. Tristan and Frolic eventually remained, the Elder priest opened his eyes after both Tristan and Frolic had knelt before him. The priests pure white eyes pierced them both.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Please stand both of you.” The Elder said in a soothing voice. “Now you two are left for a reason. I can sense great power with in you. One of you will selected, as a Knight the other as Prince.” The Elder said as he could sense the emotions of both young men. The Knight protected the prince and people who were of pure blood families. While the Prince just protected the Elder Caster in the Temple and married the daughter of an Elder Caster to produce a powerful member to the family name.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Frolic smiled he knew it was fate. He was happy for what was to happen, even Tristan was happy of what was to come, Tristan felt utmost happy for his best friend and brother. Frolic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Now, let’s see which soul mother Eden elects to be Knight…” The Elder said as his eyes glowed in a bright white light, as this happened a white wind swirled around the two men, usually the light changed colors but not for them. The light traveled around them and even gave off a slight hum then it vanished and took a new form. The light transformed into a white dragon and it lay behind its master, as he held two Gunblades in each hand, they each looked like a dagger but each blade was a foot long eight inches wide, and the handle of course represented that of a gun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then a red light appeared behind Tristan and it walked around him, it looked at the white dragon. This read creature was a lion, upon seeing the dragon it roared and vanished, as did the dragon. Tristan was left with his Gunblade and he was in shock as was Frolic. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The two priests behind the Elder Caster smiled and nodded. They were happy that the main temple of all of Eden had its new Knight and Prince, but a roar of anguish broke their smile of happiness. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This..” Frolic said as Tristan still stood in place frozen with shock. Frolic had tears in his eyes and he felt sick as if he was about to die. “This cannot be true, it cannot I should be Prince and not Knight. It has to be a mistake.. It… just has to..” Frolic said as he looked at Tristan with pain in his eyes. Tristan just met his gaze and looked at the ground, as the Elder Priest began to talk. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The scenery changed once more, this time it changed to a courtyard. Frolic had the moonlight washing over him. Tears rolled down his checks, making them glisten in the cool summer night. He gazed at the moon, and gritted his teeth he felt anger and lost. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You can stop being quite, and come out Tristan….” Frolic said as he bowed his head to cover his tears in front of his younger brother. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Look you have to talk to her…you know that right.” Tristan said as he came forth from the shadows and let the moonlight was over him like a torrent. Frolic’s response was a serious look from his eye’s that could be barely seen by Frolics’ hair. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Okay I get it..” Tristan said as he looked at the moon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Look, I don’t love her but you do. So we will change…” Tristan stopped he saw a sharp blade pointed at his face. Behind it were the eyes of his brother cold, and serious, full of anger and sadness.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Stop, I know that..but….how can I, I-I----II I promised her, I would be the Prince. The love I had for her.. Its real, I swear to you it is, is my love for her not enough…?” Frolic said as his gunblade vanished in a black light and he felt to his knees. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan looked at his brother and wanted to cry…remembering how they escaped one night long ago. In that night they roamed the halls of the temple and with that they meet the Elder Caster’s daughter. In that night they became friends and since then Frolic and Milana had become close. Tristan always helped Frolic go see her night after night, or he would act as the messenger. Tristan knew that it was wrong for a Warrior Monk to house feelings for member of the opposite sex unless; they were given the tittle of Prince. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Brother I don’t know what to say but you have to talk to her. Tell her you have achieved the tittle of Prince, and that I the tittle of Knight. We together will find a way to unite you two. Okay, our training will take four years we have time..” Tristan said as he knelt down and placed a hand on his brothers shoulder.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The scenery changed into nothingness once more and this time, Tristan was in a room kneeling in front of a girl. This girl was a woman; she had a white gown that seemed to be pink due to the candlelight’s in the stone chamber. The girl had fair skin, long black hair that went past her shoulder blades, and her hazel eyes seemed to glow in this atmosphere. Her other features were just too perfect to describe, to perfect in the way that they were fair and humble. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“M’lady why have you summoned me at such late time…” Tristan said remembering how a maid earlier that day had slipped him a note saying Milana wanted to meet with him at midnight. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Please stand up..” Milana said in a high pitched, gently command, and Tristan did as he was told as soon as he did, he felt that goddess furry across is left cheek. It cracked Tristans jaw and made him do a double take to realize that that young woman who looked so godlike possessed such power. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Why..tell me why my Frolic Lied to me..Tell me!” Milana demanded, as Tristan just sighed and just told her. As a warrior monk he could not say no to people, another reason why Frolic always had him doing things for him. After explaining the plan, which was just an idea, and nothing more Milana smiled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oh I see…” Milana said as she turned around and embraced Tristan [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well I don’t know what I could do without you…But we don’t need Frolic, Its just you and me….” Milana said as he placed a kiss on Tristan cheek for she still had her arms wrapped around him, Milana let go and landed on the floor, Tristan was about two feet taller than she was.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Frolic feels bad that our love did not triumph, maybe it’s my fault? But, I cannot let him hold this burden by himself, I will do some research maybe I can find something, while you guys train, I’m sure I can find something, that will make the love I have for him, triumph over the rules set by the temple..I promise…” Milana said and the scenery went dark once more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the new scenery, there were many people and music playing. This party was held in commemoration of the new Prince and Knight, who after four years finished their training. Frolic had spent four years training under a Knight and Tristan from a Prince.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The party had many smells of freshly cooked food, and monks dancing with the common people. While, some Casters also partook in the festivities but the majority just watched. This day would be the first that Milana would see her love Frolic, and Tristan. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two carriages, came from the main entrance, making people stop and watch. The carriage on the left was being pulled by a choocobo, and that carriage was under the direction of a man wearing all black armor, that was knight like, and he had long hair, this was roughly visible by the setting sun light. Besides this man was another man with the same ornate armor, the armor of a knight. Besides that carriage where two other men, in a different carriage, each had white long coats, one had long hair clearly Tristan, and the other man was bald, they rode in a white carriage being pulled by choocobo as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Once they came to the center of the courtyard both people from within the carriage stepped out and there was a huge roar of applause and cheers. All this was still clearly imprinted on the memory of Tristan even the next shocking memory, of his greatest failure. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The scene changed from darkness to the inside of a corridor, it showed pillars around Tristan as he ran. The smell of blood filed the air, as well as smoke and the screams of pain. Tristan ran to protect the Elder Caster that was his job, this attack was unexpected to say the least. He had to focus and also to secure the Milana. He ran as fast as he could to the Elders Caster;s great chamber once he turned the corner, he saw two people one was the Elder Caster falling to the ground. The other was of a man standing over him, with dual twin Gunblades.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“FF…F-FROLIC!!!!!!!” Tristan said as he summoned his gun blade and ran right at his brother. His brother turned and blocked a trust by Tristan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oh…darn. You barely, made it” Frolic said as he looked at the dying man.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Why..Brother..” Tristan said as he gripped his blade tight[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Why? Please you know why. If not I’ll just say this was my solution to our problem….” Frolic said with a glee as flashes of light could be seen through the windows.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“So you’re responsible for this?” Tristan said still in shock and a bit disoriented, he had just woken up and rushed to fulfill his duty. “ Wait what do you mean was..?” Tristan said as he had a bad feeling about this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tristan reacted out of his training and blocked a slash by Frolic. He pushed the blade back and ducked under the other Gunblade slash he rolled over to his right. He got to one knee aimed and pulled the trigger and from his blade came out a fireball, which Frolic just cut with a double sword slash from his dual gunblades.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Tsch. You are good,” Frolic said as he sized up his not so little, little brother. “Well my problem is solved, I’ll just create a new world and destroy that which you love my Prince.” Frolic said as he ran right at Tristan again for round two.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“What do you mean by that…huh?” Tristan said as he jumped back and parrying the sword attacks by his brother. Every time their blades collided, sparks flew meaning each was using a great deal of power behind their attacks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well I killed the person who told you to forget about me..for starters.” He said as if taking a life was of the most common of tasks. However, to the ears of Tristan it was heartbreaking to find out that his close childhood friend was now dead, and by the hands of her true love no less. This froze Tristan for a split second, but he bounced back into reality in time to see Frolic about to perform an overhand downward slash.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Frolic, did a backflip as he made his gunblade vanish as he did, the spin he miscalculated and it seemed his brother could not kill him. For his brothers blade his badly, it only gave him a cut that extended from the base of his right temple to his eye, to his chin and even part of his chest. Tristan fell to the ground with blood as a voice pierced the eerie deathly aura It was Frolic’s master. What he said was all a blur. Tristan felt a burning and numbing sensation all over his body, but it was originating from the cut, and he blacked out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When Tristan woke up he looked around and saw no one in the Elders Hall. He walked out numb from head to two and limping. He dare not see the damage done to his body. He limped to Milanas room and she was not there, just traces of blood, which he followed. As he fallowed the trail of blood he reached the courtyard. There he stopped there were bodies after bodies dismembered pile after pile. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, at the gates of the door on each door where two horrible disfigured bodies one a females and another were the Elder priests. The blood on the ground with the morning mist, made it so that the mist glowed red with color, which further increased the smell of death. Tristan fell to the ground and puked, and passed out once more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As he woke up in his room, he was covered in sweat. Which was barely lit and he could tell he had been screaming again. He looked at his chest and there was the scar given to him by Frolic. It was black and smelled horrible, and it was ever spreading. He looked to his bedside to see a fellow warrior monk looking at him. Making the memories come back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After puking from the horrible sight, Tristan had woken up at around noon. He fighting the urge to pass out again, got everybody and buried them with in the temples courtyard. He by the evening was done. He had buried and prayed for their peace. As soon as he turned to face the gate that would let him out to find treatment for his injury, which by now was burning to a point where Tristan felt so much pain he had to cut himself with his gunblade to relieve the intense pain, he fainted, he surely thought he would die. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He woke up later on in a room with bright lights, and next to him was a girl with brown hair. She wore glasses and had a serene smile and nice complexion. Her skin was a bit tanned and on her face where freckles and with her nice big blue eyes seemed to be friendly. She revealed that her and other warrior monks had fled their temple and ran to his temple (the temple Tristan was from) to ask for help, but they only found him barely alive. She said that was two weeks ago, and that they felt sorry that he was the last from the temple. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Hey, Hello Eden to Tristan are you okay…?” Terra said as she waved at Tristan. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, I’m fine..” Tristan gave a weak smile as he lay back down. As soon as he did, he felt a shot near his chest, and then another near his temple.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It’s getting worse, when you came to me those wounds where bleeding I stopped it barely. You’re going to overdo it and get yourself killed.” She said “ Like I told you before this curse, was made to limit your movements they more you fight and tap into the power of Eden, the faster it will spread..” She said as Tristan just looked at her and smiled[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It’s fine, I can just hide these until I finish what I must. I know that I’m dying but I can handle the pain.” Tristan said as he reached over and for a second Terra thought he was trying to grab her until he reached for his glasses and put them on. “See I grow my hair out and wear my glasses and you can’t even tell I have a disfigured scar unless you really to look.” Tristan said as he gave a weak smile and slept once more. Terra just looked annoyed but relieved and left the room content that Tristan was alive. [/FONT]

Back