Calvin & Hobbes

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
http://fermi.uchicago.edu/Calvin_n_Hobbes.gif

:lol:

That's how I look like when I read Bill Waterson's latest Calvin & Hobbes comic.
Actually, I have a couple of books, collections if you will, detailing the antics of these two characters. It is the absolute funnies comic book I have ever seen and read, and it really is something special, special in that I see no other comic book that can rival it's quality and magic.

So, any fans?

Best comic strip ever! I have several books that compile Calvin and Hobbes comics.

Hilarious stuff. I love Calvin's advanced vocabulary. I remember reading Calvin and Hobbes when I was like 8 years old. I didn't understand half the stuff he said. haha

I agree, it is the best comic strip ever.
I started reading when I was young cause my dad
had several of the books like VoN mentioned.

That above strip was funny, but most of the ones I see in the newspaper aren't - I really don't see the humour in them. It's a good concept, though. Makes me think of Winnie the Pooh.

I was always a big fan of calvin and hobbes. Too bad the creator died and the ones being drawn now kind of suck

saddest strip ever
calvinretouchdistressed.jpg

That above strip was funny, but most of the ones I see in the newspaper aren't - I really don't see the humour in them. It's a good concept, though. Makes me think of Winnie the Pooh.

Calvin and Hobbes creates humour, yes, but it's more of a commentary on life than anything else. It's funny half the time, it's serious the other half, that's just the way it is and yes it is intended that way.

I was always a big fan of calvin and hobbes. Too bad the creator died and the ones being drawn now kind of suck

What are you talking about? Bill Watterson is still alive. He ended Calvin and Hobbes himself in 1995 and there have been no new strips since then.

Back