[BW] FFVII Compilation Month vBQuiz WINNERS

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Some of you may not know, but the FFVII compilation quizzes (FFVII, CC and AC vBQuizzes) are part of birthweek. So without further ado, I am going to announce the overall winner and runner-ups for the quizzes.

To be eligible for this category, you need to have attempted the quizzes within their respective FF week periods.

There are 6 quizzes:
FFVII Quiz: Events and Characters
FFVII Quiz: World and Miscellaneous
CC Quiz: Events and Characters
CC Quiz: World and Miscellaneous
AC Quiz: Events and Characters
AC Quiz: Miscellaneous

You would stand a chance to win even if you did not attempt all 6 quizzes. However, your scores for the remaining quizzes will be assumed as 0%.

For example
, Username X only did 3 quizzes, and scored 100%, 70% and 80%. His overall score will be (100+70+80+0+0+0)/6 = 42%

I will round off all the overall scores to the nearest whole number.

After an (extremely) tedious calculation session :-)wacky:), I have (hopefully accurately :trollface:) determined the winners and 2 runner-ups!

We actually have 2 winners! @Happy Dog and @Ballade, both scoring an overall of 55%! Awesome job! Congratulations! You both are awarded with 500 birthweek points each!

In second place we have @Wanderluster ! With an overall of 43%! Good job! You are awarded with 300 birthweek points!

In third place we have @PhoenyxAngel ! With an overall of 37%! Good job! You are awarded with 100 birthweek points!

Thank you for everyone who has participated in our FFVII compilation weeks! Look forward for future FF weeks and FF clans events! :cheer:

sjsnsjchscfvhs :reptar:

second place :ari:

I completely forgot about the CRISIS CORE quizzes. :gonk: congrats to everyone else! ^_^

Back