Advent Children Advent Children Ripoff...

WTF

That's just terrible...

I don't have any words to describe how horrible that is. I turned it off before I even got halfway through.

Watching that video was like watching a car accident; you just couldn't look away.

I don't care if she's the biggest Final Fantasy VII fan out there, ripping off the scene to make a music video is not considered cool or a good tribute to the movie.

Especially when you're going to include choreographed dancing. And that little girl, who gave me the creeps.

I would like to see a Final Fantasy video to the songs from Final Fantasy, this would be better than this crap.

XD i love it! it somehow fits the song a hell of a lot better than her vid did. the timing and everything. where did you find the song??

I don't know what you guys are on about, that wasn't so bad. I was expecting alot worse by the way you guys were going on about it.

Nice one Aeris. Song still annoys the crap out of me though. It's somewhat more bearable than her vid though.

To be honest, I was expecting alot worse also, it wasn't terrible, the acting was just a bit poor at times and that bloke playing Loz could have been alot bigger, he's too skinny >_<

well my comp wont run youtube so if someone could patch it through a site thats not youtubve or tell me a site that its on then ill watch it but until then i cant .

lol same here........ i use both the school and my house computer....... the school has blocked YouTube and my comp at home wont support Youtube lol.,.... damn dial up >_<

Back