Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
...In any FF?

Please put some thoughts in your posts and don't just put, Im in Trabia, and leave it at that please.... >_>

I'm currently on disk 3 of FFVII, just doing some training in the northern cave, although its an absolute PAIN having to leave just to change party members -__-

I went and mastered my green materia last night, I didnt kow it took my mastered stuff off me til I blended it >_>

Im in the middle of chocobo racing atm, Im trying to get the magic counter materia because I have everything else, and I just can't seem to win it -__- Once I have that, I'm back off to the northern cave to train on magic pots

Oh, I also need 2 enemy skills...both of which I can get of a dragon zombie....if one ever bloody appears :gasp:

So, that's where I am. What about you lot?

Last edited:
God, where was I in FF XII? That was the last one I played, and I left it about a year ago. I think I was about to go into the Pharos, but I was getting tired of setting gambits constantly, so I went on hiatus with it, and I'm looking to start back up now. I want to be able to say that I've actually played it. >_<

I am in Dali atm in FF IX... Just made my way out of the Ice cavern and got everything I needed to steal at my first try ;) So pretty happy overall. I really enjoy Dali... a true village of final fantasy... peaceful and quiet at first sight but the truth is that it consists evil :D Soon heading out to Lindbulm, but trying to enjoy Dali as much as possible.

--------------------------------

On my way to the Temple of Ancients in FF VII. Already got my last limit break for Aerith and it rocks... sad tho I can't use it for much longer :( But as long as I can use it I will be fine. Also doing some optional stuff with my water-plane :)

...In any FF?
Oh, I also need 2 enemy skills...both of which I can get of a dragon zombie....if one ever bloody appears :gasp:

They're in the area where you fight
Jenova
and in the area beyond the right path at the place where your party splits.

In VI, I'm on the
floating continent
, and I keep dying. >_< Usually it's because of those darn ninjas you can't run away from.

My PS2 is currently being a pain and not wanting to load PS1 games up but I'm on Disk 1 of Final Fantasy VIII on the SeeD Exam. My current level with Squall, Selphie and Zell are in their 50's. I wanna get back on to it to play some more! :mad::notfunny:-__-

In xii I am at Archades and in X I am at Yunalesca I just can not beat her. In ffIv for ds am at the lunar whale in the moon can not beat behemoth.

Final Fantasy III for the DS - I believe I'm on the very last area where I have to fight Cloud of Darkness...at least I think that's the very last part. But this was many many many months ago, and I haven't touched the game since then. But yep, that's where I am in a Final Fantasy game. I really should finish that game. I've already finished FFIV not that long ago. >.>

...And I don't remember what level I'm at. I do remember that I was training hardcore to face that boss.

Bafsk in Final Fantasy II. It's very early on. I was going to go destroy the warship when my game crashed. I haven't picked it up in a couple days... I have a feeling I'm going to lose momentum and not finish this game again. xD

I'm on CD3 of FFIX and I'm preparing to take the Blue Narciss boat to Kuja's Desert Palace. Since I know this will mean my party getting captured and then split into two for a while, and it'll be a while before I'm back out of it all, I'm trying to tie up some loose ends by catching some more frogs in Qu's Marshes and getting rare items at the Treno Auction House. I might re-visit Lindblum and Alexandria before I go too, just because I like to go to the cities XD

Looking forward to going to Oeilvert later on, one of my favourite locations in FFIX.

ffx - im in the mmonster arena defeating monsters and collecting spheres....

some are real hard so ig ota leave and go to like.. mt. gagazet and train, buy beter armor. and try again lol...

collecting monsters was a pain

im currently at the part in ff12 where you fight the demon wall(my 2nd time through)

Ugh, there are a lot of FF games I haven't finished :/

For starters, FFX- I'm at the very end. All I have to do is finish breaking the seals on the doors by killing fiends, and then I can go up into the tower. I stopped there because I don't have all the aeons yet, and Lulu doesn't know the spell Ultima; I at least want to have both those things before taking on the final boss.

FFXII- I just made it to Giruvegan, I believe. I want to do a lot of leveling before I actually go in though, because I got massacred my first playthrough; not to mention, I'm not in a big hurry to get lost in the Giant Crystal again.

FFI- I'm at the final boss battle, but I just can't get past it. The boss has some powerful attack that ko's pretty much everyone instantly, not to mention he heals himself just when it looks like I'm actually taking off a decent amount of his hp.

FFII- Not sure where I am here...last thing I remember doing is getting in a snowmobile, and traveling to some cave...

FFTactics- I'm pretty much at the very beginning of this game because it's so damn hard. The battles alone take forever to complete and I end up losing almost every one.

FFCC- I'm on my second playthrough, right at the end of the 1st chapter. Angeal's about to go missing I think.

um currently on 2 games atm,

FFXII i have just returned from Nalbina dungeon after being captured, currntly doing some hunts with Vaan and Basch

FFVIII just been promoted to SeeD and training before i go on my mission where i meet Rhinoa...again

I'm playing Final Fantasy X, I've finished it before but I'm up to the part inside Sin after beating Seymour Omnix (sp?). I'm not stuck, I just can't be bothered walking all the way through that stupid place to beat Sin. Meh.

FF4: Final area, last save point before fighting Zeromus

FF6: Currently headed toward the star-shaped mountain to get Locke :D

The FF I've played most recently is III on DS, I love that game to death.

I'm in the fire cavern, power levelling to 20 so Arc(Red Mage) can get off a few more castings of blizzara on Salamander. It's my third playthrough, 5th favourite FF, but for sokme reason, this one seems harder, so I need to abuse, and this is the best EXP available for now. Also, I want higher job levels, so I may head to the outside of Ur to grind job levels a bit. *sigh* Maybe I'm just used to the fastforwarding....

Kruzak (sp?) in FFIII.

It's the cursed town that everyone turned into ghosts and your party has to find Cid, then some random daughter chick, then a king, than another chick, then the king again to lift the curse.

I just lifted the curse, it's in the beginning of the game basically, and now I'm headed Northwest to the Ozark Mountains to play fetch with Old Dan and Little Ann.

Back