Where are you?

Gah, home from college for the winter break. Since I left everything in my room back in Cali, I'm stuck replaying VII for the umpteenth time.

I just beat Diamond Weapon/ saw a certain Shinra exec get assumedly blown up. Haha.

And then I did the Gelnika (sp) sunken ship-airplane thing so I could some sctuff (namely the Double Cut materia. So cheap. But so nice.)

And now I'm not in the mood to go back to Midgar and help out Reeve "Odd last name" Tuetsi.

Oh well, today's Christmas and my little sister bought me Persona 4. So I can go back to the valley and play that when I fly back in January. Haha.

I'm in Final Fantasy IX's Prima Vista discussing the plan with the Tantalus crew on capturing Princess Garnet. (Doing the Excalibur II Challenge)

Ah damn, I haven't been able to even touch a gaming console for 10 months (and I live in Japan, how absurd is that!!!!) But the last Final Fantasy game that I played was definetly FFXII and I think I was still running around in Rabanastre if memory serves correctly. I was in the Monster Hunter hall consulting with Mont Blanc about my next foe. Although, I think it was like the third time I had gone to see him about the same monster as I still can't find the stupid thing. Plus I think if I found it would die anyway because my character levels suck ;_;

In any FF? Erm, well. I'm about done with my second playthrough of FFIX, and my friend and I are planning on replaying FFVIII to make fun of Squall... Otherwise, I'm pretty much mellow when it comes to the FF series as of late. ;D I would play FFIV, but I loaned it to a friend. I've maxed out everything in that game, though. xD

I got unstuck (don't know how else to say it :( ) on FFV the other day.

Well i got myself the
last of the 12 Sealed weapons and i'm heading towards the X-Zone :D Who knows what i 'll find there...

And in FFXII i'm on that Big big tower wich i don't recall his name only to
Fight Fenrir and the way to him is really difficult with all those teleporters and shit >_<

Raithwalls Tomb - FFXII

Trying to get the stupid demonsbane, first time I went round, I got a fucking Holy mote. Oh YAY./ SO I toodled off '3 zones away' went back, and I cant get the nob to respawn, wherever I go, chest aint there, sooo Im gunna go finish off the gay tomb, and if it's not there when I get bck, Demons bane can kiss my arse. -__-

Just before kefkas tower in FFVI. Think im gonna beat all the dragons before i go in. Well thats if i go in kefkas tower, i put the game down about a week ago now. Why? because i need to level up all my characcters to get through kefka and not just my usual 4 guys. So i really cant be arsed doing that tbh. But im determined to complete the game soo i dunno.

I just got to Gaea's Cliff on Disc 2 of Final Fantasy VII. It took me hours to finally get there though, thanks to the hell that is the Great Glacier -__- I wandered around for hours in that place trying to find the hot spring, and when I finally did, Cloud passed out from the cold and I was taken back to the cabin. That was extremely annoying :/

I'm also right at the end of the third disc of Final Fantasy VIII. Right now I'm just trying to get everybody's final weapon, which is easier said than done.

I'm in the forest where you battle King Bomb, forgot the name of the forest, in FFXII it's the first time i'm playing it and i'm about ready to try and battle it again.

Since I last posted in this thread:

1) I've given up on trying to defeat Yiazmat. He wasn't difficult by any means but the hours of effort just wouldn't have been worth the reward, so I saved myself the irritation.

2) I started a new game of X with the intention of finally defeating all of the monster creations and the Dark Aeons...on neither of which I followed through. I attempted the levelling tricks but they were far too slow for me and the effort of then having to re-acquire spheres was ... discomforting and, so, again, I gave up after obtaining Tidus, Auron and Yuna's Celestial Weapons.

3) I then started a new game of X-2 with the intention of obtaining 100% (I've only ever achieved 99%). I've handed the sphere to the Youth League and finished that game - I'm now on chapter 5 having returned the sphere to New Yevon and I intend on battling through the Den of Woe and Via Infinito. I'm currently at 97%...wish me luck. <_<

I've given up on trying to defeat Yiazmat. He wasn't difficult by any means but the hours of effort just wouldn't have been worth the reward, so I saved myself the irritation

QUITTER! :gasp:

I started a new game of X with the intention of finally defeating all of the monster creations and the Dark Aeons...on neither of which I followed through. I attempted the levelling tricks but they were far too slow for me and the effort of then having to re-acquire spheres was ... discomforting and, so, again, I gave up after obtaining Tidus, Auron and Yuna's Celestial Weapons.

QUITTER! :gasp:

I then started a new game of X-2 with the intention of obtaining 100% (I've only ever achieved 99%). I've handed the sphere to the Youth League and finished that game - I'm now on chapter 5 having returned the sphere to New Yevon and I intend on battling through the Den of Woe and Via Infinito. I'm currently at 97%...wish me luck. <_<

Luck luck luck

I'm in Archades (still playing XII, obv) gotta run round collecting those damn chops. Can I be arsed? No. I've somehowe managed to rack up 72 hours game play xD I think I leave the pad unattended waaaaay too much

Got one optional Esper so far, Zalera and I did the Deathbringer stealy thingy from Ithuno - so got three of thiose (cheers Daveypoo) I think Ive beat 17 marks so far, so far so good on my 100% playthrough. I beat Trickster aswel, slippery little Devil

All Ive really done today, is go from the sochen palace cave to Archades - Ihope to be out of there soon, but it's just those damn chops...... -__-

I'm in Disc 2 of FFVIII facing off against Galbadia Garden near Edea's house. The story of FFVIII isn't that great overall but there are some scenes in that game that are just awesome.

I've just started playing Final Fantasy III on DS (bought it for my birthday)
I'm just at the part where I have to look for Refia and Ingus to help me find the Mythril Ring and save a city from a curse.

I have completed all my ff games but at the moment i am replaying crisis core for like the fithtyth time :P I'm currently in Neiblehiem just before you go to the mansion

I'm in Dollet taking the SeeD Exam on my latest replay of Final Fantasy VIII after killing the end of 7

I have recently restarted Final Fantasy VII. Never beaten the game even though I've had it for years (waits for the shock and horror) but I think this might be the lucky time! The power leveling at the end and getting that blasted Golden Chocobo kills me every time. Who knows how I'll get though, I restarted Xenogears too and I've been playing that a tad more. Still Square at least. Anyway, with FFVII, I'm in the Train Graveyard after being duped by that Don Corneo moron in the Wall District.

Well, I might as well update my status.

I've managed to finally attain 100% in X-2! I can't say that the final scene was worth the years of gruelling I've spent perfecting that game but it was a nice little scene regardless. I think I'd have liked X-2 better if
Tidus didn't come back at all
, purely for the sake of sympathising with Yuna - X left the story differently in that it wasn't much of a happy ending, whereas X-2 killed it slightly with a cliché.

Anyhow, I suppose I'll end up heading back to FF1 (I'm in the final dungeon, still) and FFT.

I'm at Giruvegan now, have been for ages but I've completed all the available hunts so far, although no doubt more will open up once Im finished up here. Done a fair bit of sidequesting and training, cba doing that 100 tier bollocks though. I've got 7 Espers, so I think I'm about ready to get Giruvegan out of the way, plus I NEED MORE MAGIC AN' shit and I need to have the treaty blade before I can get certain spells and whatever from that baknamy merchant in The Nechrol. Can't say I'm asnticipating having any trouble getting through Giruvegan, so it should (hopefully) be an in out jobbie

Currently playing FFX and up to Mt. Gagazet just before Seymour Flux. Just finished levelling up before I face him!

I have recently restarted Final Fantasy VII. Never beaten the game even though I've had it for years (waits for the shock and horror) but I think this might be the lucky time!

LOL your not the only one! I started FF8 ages ago and only recently finished it xD. I made a pact that I would play 1 FF at a time and won't buy any more until I finish the ones I have (which I failed.. I brought FF4 last week :P )

I have recently restarted Final Fantasy VII. Never beaten the game even though I've had it for years (waits for the shock and horror) but I think this might be the lucky time!

Yeah it took me a number of years to finish FF7 too. I had it for computer back in middle school but couldn't beat it! (my computer would always freeze during the chocobo racing...) Eventually got it on PS and beat that sucker down.

Just finished Disc 2 of FF8. What's happening with Rinoa?!?

Back