What Are You Currently Eating/Drinking?

Bag of Carrots and a Mountain Dew Code Red
Start of a healthy day
image15.gif

Hahaha I love the dramatic drop in activity that this thread has seen since it has been moved to a non-post count area. :wacky:

Anyway I'm eating M&M's. Until the last month or so, I hadn't touched them in years. Now I'm obsessed with the things.

:sad2:

I'm craving food...

I just drank a wildberry fruit drink. It was damn good. :ryan:

toast in tiny peices which im ramming in the left side of my gob and tea through a straw

oh the joys of wisdom teeth

Just got done having homemade biscuits and gravy, with hash browns and sausage.

Always good for sunday morning.

Lots and lots of OREOS
Right now im on my seventeenth packet of the little beauties :L
And am loving every single one of them.

I'm not eating anything at this exact moment, but I am drinking some mead. Some Lindisfarne Mead to be exact.

I love mead so much now, and I was given this bottle a few days ago for my birthday which is great as I rarely have alcohol in the house.

string cheese... because I don't want to go out into the kitchen and cook at 12:30am, but I'm hungry because I didn't eat much for dinner... and I'm drinking orange juice. I ended up just bringing the container and a glass with me, because I'm sick of having to get up and refill my glass. That means getting all cold :gonk:

Last thing I ate was some Twizzlers. Before that, McDonald's chicken selects. Three piece with a large size fry. Can't remember the last time I actually cooked anything for myself.

Water! ...because, I ate 3 1/2 bags of white chocolate candies during the last undisclosed (yet less-than-a-week) period of time! :spaz: And now I need to detox. :sick:

Back