Wakka Ball

It's a pain but I beat them all!! Yay! A bit more experience for me! :3
The hardest had to be Riku e.e;; lil bastard xD

~Tifa~

When I tried it, I was able to beat Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka seperately, but not when you have to fight all three at one time. Wakka pwned me with his ball before I could kill him or Tidus -__-

And I never was able to beat Rikku. I'd get close to doing it, but then he'd hit me and I'd fall off of the little cliff thing =/

As for my level, I was on level 6 when I left. I probably could've beaten Rikku if I'd kept trying, but I was sick of it at that point.

I beat Tidus, Selphie and Wakka individually but I gave up trying to beat them all at once, oh and no I didn't beat Riku.

On my first run I beat Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka, and I did beat them at the same time. Still, I got bored of trying to beat Riku. On my second run though, I made sure to pay Riku back for pawning me, so I beat him again and again until I was satisfied of my victory. I also left as LV 15 so >_> :P

at first i didn't know how to play the game so when i fought them it pissed me off!!

i remember these little practice fights...they were annoying as hell.

i hated being on a low level right after the Islands and the first few worlds, so i stayed on the island until i could beat Riku in 2-3 hits, and the trio-battle in 2-3 hits a piece...so about level 20-22...takes forever and makes it too easy until Agribah, but it is satisfying having a 500-10 win/lose record over Riku.

I've beaten Tidus, Wakka and Selphie. They were pretty easy. I've battled Riku several times, but I haven't won a single match.

I did win the race though. :neomon:

i have beat all three of them
and got up to level 10
that was alot of hard work let me tell you

I've played Kingdom Hearts through several times and always have fun beating the child versions of Tidus, Wakka and Selphie :drag:

When I tried it, I was able to beat Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka seperately, but not when you have to fight all three at one time. Wakka pwned me with his ball before I could kill him or Tidus -__-

The face says it all really and it made me chuckle... thank you for that :neomon:

Last edited by a moderator:
the first time I played through I go them all except Riku,
second I got Riku with a final score of 50 - 6

I've beaten Tidus,Selphie and Wakka (I think I lost to Selphie and Wakka a couple of times) but I've never managed to beat Riku in all the times I've played it *shakes fist*.

Oh God *Chef Ramsey voice*

I stayed on that damn island for about 3 days. I leveled up to level 10 by fighting those three. Finally I had enough and decided to move on with the story before I went insane. It's very slow and boring on the island. I just couldn't do it anymore.

Before last week I'd never played Kingdom Hearts before. I stumbled on these little training fights by accident, first with Riku, and he beat me about 6 times before I worked out his attack pattern then he was a pushover. I trained fighting against Wakka and Tidus and was able to level up really quickly, then hammered them all for fun. If you don't actually attack Tidus and just parry his attacks which are very predictable, you can gain a whole level in one fight before you get bored. I lost patience with it after I got to about level 11 though and carried on. I'm really enjoying it and it's rekindled my love for Disney somehow :)

Oh yeah I grinded hard with this tactic :yay:

When doing Proud Mode, leveling is very very essential. Everything becomes harder to fight and get through :gasp: When I first played the game I could careless but boy, it helped in the long run... even though it was tidus.. i mean tedious :wacky:

Parrying will make things a lot faster but I still hated the damn thing :jtc:

I think level 10 was my highest & then i fucking stopped it :lew:

Back