Wakka Ball

I bet them all in my first try and I think I defeated Riku about 45 times (that's why because I got stucked on the Island for some time because I didn't read the instructions..)

Last edited:
I had trouble with Riku my first time, but after a while, and in newer saves, i kicked each and everyone of their arses with no trouble.
First time, Riku killed me... but everyone else got thrashed.
I've beaten them all.
and i have beaten them all every new save... they aren't difficult anymore...

I have beaten all of them, and by no means were they difficult. I consider myself a decent gamer in variety, but Kingdom Hearts was by far one of the easiest games I have ever played. Not once in that game did I die, nor get close to dying. I understand how people could have difficulty in other games that require serious button mashing. But Kingdom Hearts had a simplistic battle sequence that was designed for the younger audience. If you found this difficult, the style of fighting which is a combination of two buttons together and your over the age of 15, then well....... get better. And if you found KH to be difficult..... well that's for another day.

I'm no great player, but I beat Riku 99 times just so I could get teh free potions! Besides, this game is not quiet FF, but meant to atttract a younger generation and prelude them into teh "big leagues." It should be easy enough to do that, esp when enemy attacks are patternized or so simple that you can predict which of 2 possibles "moves" that they can make.

I'll admit, I didn't have a 0:99 fight ratio against Riku, but that doesn't stop me from still pooning [pwning] his @$$. Sure, Sephiroth was tough teh first couple times, but once you learn the pattern, it's pretty predictable.

Riku's style. Simple:

Hit once. Hit twice. Hit three times. He falls back and kicks forward. Easy. (I haven't played in a while, but I'm sure it was the 3rd hit and he kicks off).

Last edited:
I'm no great player, but I beat Riku 99 times just so I could get teh free potions! Besides, this game is not quiet FF, but meant to atttract a younger generation and prelude them into teh "big leagues." It should be easy enough to do that, esp when enemy attacks are patternized or so simple that you can predict which of 2 possibles "moves" that they can make.

Younger generation? It's for ALL ages, because: a) It's Final Fantasy combined with Disney (older+younger) and (B) because it has something for everyone, BECAUSE of the collaboration.

;)

All beaten first time many times. Difficult at original approach, aye, but practice breeds perfection.

Younger generation? It's for ALL ages, because: a) It's Final Fantasy combined with Disney (older+younger) and (B) because it has something for everyone, BECAUSE of the collaboration.
Hey, well, even Disney has elements that only the older generation can understand.

Yea I beat them all they were all pretty easy but Riku was the hardest... And he gave you 5exp!!!! Isn't that amazing that you got 5 lol...

I did it you should try to get to level 5 but it's hard to go for a long time because you usually hit him when you hit the ball back and he eventually dies... So what I did was to wait till the shadows swarmed the place and you 1xp per so it's easy to level up there... I tried to get to level 9 before I left. At that level you are pretty much invicible for the beginning as long as you still level up normally.

I've beaten 'em all, but I usually just fight Tidus over and over. Time his attacks correctly to earn easy experience points without defeating him.

None of the fights are particularly challenging. The fight where you take on all three at once can be somewhat challenging at times.

I have done all of the combinations of challenges on this. What I would do is, when Riku is available, I would take him on until I reach level 10 or so. After that, I would take on the three together leaving Wakka do beat up last. His balls that he tosses at you gain experience when you hit them so it gives you more than just the regular amount they give you. I did that until I reached 20, then I continued the game. I always love a good challenge. This is one of them.

I've beated them all. I say prolly with selphi, tidus, wakka was the hardest for me, but I don't know about you guys. Easiest battle was Selphi for sure. She used a rope, come on.

lol.

I did it to learn Guard or Scan at lvl 9, depending on which choice I made. I just did the Wakka blitzball thing, and the trio a few times for extra potions.

I defeated all of them. But Rikku :dry:.

Wasn't it like if you beat Rikku you get unlimited potions? As for the exp thing i knew you could do it i just couldn't be bothered doing it. :P

last time i played KH1 and started a new game, i beat all of them easily. i managed to level up to level 10 before i got bored, then i continued the story, and then i beat selphie tidus and wakka until i was lvl 15, then i continued the story again.

Yes, I like many other people beat them all :P

The hardest in my opinion had to be the battle with Selphie, Tidus and Wakka. It did take a while, but I eventually finished.

Yet, the main battle that I levelled up on is the Wakka battle. If you're just the right distance away from him, when you hit the ball, it won't hit him. In other words, easy exp :D

Back