[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Wowwwwwww it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread :lew:

Still having my 'phones in from our blopsing session tonight, my touch stopped on this song:

No I don't typically listen to a whole lot of country music, but I like upbeat songs like this. I've always hated when someone says they care about you enough to let you go but then they want to try and stick around in your life, possibly hanging around for another chance with you when it's at a more convenient time for them. I've never been one to stay friends with someone after I break up with them...lets just pick up the pieces and move on.

When I heard this theme as it was played in the original Chaos Rings game for iOS/Android, I thought it was ok, but not that great. However, SE proceeded to then add an incredible vocalist to the mix, and now I can't get the theme out of my head. I love how it sounds so epic and thereby modern, yet several points in it make me think of classical music. It makes the song both driving and oddly calming at the same time.

I've gone back into another 80's kick. Some of the music wasn't so great...but I do have fond memories of most of it, The Cure especially :ohoho: Music just isn't the same as it used to be.

I've been really into King Krule lately, this song is from his new Rock Bottom single. It's kind of depressing, but the song writing is really good, especially for a kid his age. I can;t wait until he releases a full length LP

D'yer Mak'er - Zeppelin

A guy sent it to me before I left for my work trip. So I've been listening to it a lot. It used to be a song I listened to every day for a while there too, and now I'm just having a repeat.

guns n roses, KISS and aerosmith

axl rose is a stylish guy! (no homo) look at him sincerely

tumblr_mccwgsbWAn1rbkbavo3_500.jpg

Decisions by some weirdo ft. Miley Cyrus

Oh my god, it's so bad. What the fuck
Dubstep has given me so many fucking reasons to loathe it. My hate for it is unreal

I was listening to this before I left for my vacation...and I heard it again on bpm while we were driving down to Florida. I love how this song gets you pumped :ohoho: It has pretty lyrics too <3 I don't think I'll be getting tired of this for awhile :lew:

A shuffled playlist of Daft Punk's Discovery and Bloc Party's new album, Four. :O

Songs recommended:

Daft Punk
:

THE WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM.

Bloc party:

THE WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM.

Listen to the Daft Party, people!!!

Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

Very nostalgic to me, so, in that way, it's bittersweet. Very lovely though. I do enjoy his live versions though, because he sings with such passion in his voice. No holds barred when live, which I enjoy in every artist (who can actually sing these days).

BACK-ON -With You Feat .Me

Love this song, a pretty good song to listen to while workingf love hidden songs that are in games

btw, this is the opening song from Tales of the Worlds: Raident Mythology 3 :yay:

Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and the Shondells

I haven't heard this song in years before I watched Monster recently. But now it's sort of tainted with the scene it played during, which was a total fandisservice scene between Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci. Never thought I'd say that, but the movie did a good job.

eluveitie - rose for epona

the song features the hurdy gurdy player doing the vocals mainly with the lead vocalist playing the lute i believe i am probbaly wrong. very good song though

S.S Anne Theme - Pokémon Ruby

Sooooo nostalgic. I used to just go into the museum and let the music play almost every night so I can fall asleep to it. I would actually spend some of my Pokédoe for it, even though it was unnecessary. I felt I owed such a beautiful tune that at least.

Romancing Train - M.O.V.E

this song started playing before as I worked on my uni work, I just had to stop to listen to it.... one of the move song's I not listened to soo much, but my god it awesome :O

Back