[V5] What are you currently listening to?

I'm listening to

I found this on Youtube today when I was looking for another song. I like the lazy feel of this and the lyrics. Mat has made other songs but I like this one the most I think. This is very nice :ryan:

Well, I've been listening to a pretty fantastic band once called Kagerou. I used to be mad into J-Rock, but my interest in it kinda dwindled because I couldn't really stand the whole image thing many of them had going. But there are a couple of bands and musicians I still really like, and Kagerou is one of them! The song I am listening to right now is...

best in slot happy ending song imo :elmo:

I am listening to

I love this song, I've been listening to it for so long now :gonk: I like the lyrics and beat of this much better than Kids.

I'm not sure why... but all the letters between c and n are censored in my WMP <_<

I'm listening to

New Skrillex (well, maybe not necessarily new but new to me anyways):woo: I heard this while out driving today on Electric Area and I had to turn it waaaaaay up so I could hear the bass pump. The lyrics are repetitive as usual, but I really like this, it's loads of fun and has a great beat.

my top tales battle theme gets a awesome remix.... wait.... I CAN GRIND TO THIS ON TALES OF GRACES F........... :inlove:

I would've never thought that Taylor and B.o.B would've teamed up for a song but I really like this :jess: I love this, it's sad but its about staying strong through the hard times and relying on other people for strength sometimes in life. :melody:

pixies - debaser

sucha great band and song. one of my favs of theirs. it always puts me in a summer-beach mood, which is great cuz i love summertime. just makes me want to chill by a lake or beach, eat some great food, hang with great people, and listen to awesome tunes. :ryan:

i really miss summer :okay:

this is the tale, of captain jack sparrow, priate so brave, of the seven seas...... WHAT?

:inlove:

I'm listening to

Yes, this is the song from the end of Knocked Up :P Love this song. Reminds me of my dad. I have an amazing dad, he's always been there for me and I've been so blessed to have him in my life...and this song reminds me of that fact. Maybe someday if I ever end up getting married I'll have this for the father of the bride/bride dance. I couldn't think of a more fitting song :lew:

swear, nujabes + collaborators is probably the only rap or hip-hop i will ever like

Thread Closed. To post more on this topic, look over here:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/56193-V6-What-are-you-currently-listening-to?p=1047910#post1047910

Back