[V3] What's Your Mood?

Excited and nervous. Turned in an application to our "local" (one city over) Fry's while asking for their hiring manager but she was unavailable and they had already reviewed the applications from this week.Turns out she called my house about 5 minutes before I got home asking me to call back so we could schedule an interview. I'm going in at 1:30 on Sunday and I reaaally hope I get this job. I've got a lot of free time I could probably be using more productively so this will be a good opportunity to change some of my bad habits.

Kind of blah

I don't feel particularly enthused tonight. I'm probably just grumpy from lack of sleep and proper eating today (had one meal, and it was fast food). I hate when this happens. Feeling like shit feels like shit.

Mood: Surprisingly chipper

Reason: I have absolutely no idea. It's unusual for me to be in a good mood, yet I have even less reason than usual to be in one: I got woken up this morning by hunger pangs - which makes it difficult to get back to sleep and usually kills my appetite when I wake up, for some weird reason - and I'll be babysitting again this morning, which means I won't be able to shut myself away in my room and play Mugen Souls until my eye sockets bleed like I'd planned to.

But then, I got an e-mail from my current job with the offer of a contract renewal - which is better than nothing at all - and we're going to watch the second Pokemon movie, and I absolutely LOVE that movie. Plus I'm wide awake and it's not even 9am yet. Whilst I'm usually up before 6:30am and awake before that, my brain doesn't really kick into gear before 9am most days.

Disappointed

Look, Mr. Noodles is always a disgusting mess, but Mr. Noodles in a cup should never disappoint. But guess what, fellas: tonight? It did. Where in the fuck is the taste? I poured the shit out of the flavour until that shiny little bag was fucking clean. And it tastes like I put too much water or some shit, which I know I didn't, because I put in the same fucking amount I always do.

Fuck sakes, what a wreck. At least we have chopsticks, those are fun I guess

I'm good. Saw my best friend and my cousin came back from Australia. She's all happy because she got a boob job, and we kind of bonded over it. She's like "it's hard to get used to because they're in the way when I sleep sometimes". I was like FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS. heh. Big boobs unite.

Mood: Moderately content

Reason: I have a goal this week of completing the analysis of my dissertation, which involves writing 3500 words over five days...so, 700 words a day. Goal met for today! So I just need to repeat that every other day this week to do it. I'm not TOO worried if I don't do it - I told my supervisor it'd be done by the 19th, so I'm not slacking if I don't - but...it'd be nice, to get it done on time. Once the analysis is done, I only have the introduction and conclusion to write, and those shouldn't be as mentally draining.

So, that's going well...but my personal writing isn't. This writer's block is seriously doing a number on me at the moment :gonk:

Bleh

I can't wait to go away for three weeks. I'm sick of so much shit. I don't even care if it's some small town that nobody including me cares about. I need to get the fuck away

Mood: Somewhat content

Just got off of work , and i'm feeling pretty relaxed now that I've gotten to get out earlier than usual :hmmm: but i'm also a little confused :hmmm: I have absolutely no hours this week and it kind of concerns me O: My boss wasn't here today -.- (go figure) so I need to talk to him. It's nice to have time to relax, but these hours won't be paying me anything :sad3:

I'm quite alright.

Watching the first few episodes of Downton Abbey with my boyfriend. We're pretty excited for the third season to come to America next year. This is going to be my last night with him before I go out of town for 3 weeks. I'm going to miss him soooo much!! The longest I've been away from him since we got together almost 11 months ago was 1 week when he went to BC. It wasn't so bad, I did miss him a lot, but it was easy knowing he was enjoying himself in a beautiful province. It went by pretty quick too. So I like to look at my going away as him going to BC 3 times in a row. I do that. Like if I'm at work and have 40 minutes left on my shift, I'll look at it as waiting 10 minutes 4 times lol

Whatever, FFF. You want my cat and we all know it. Especially since I want yours ooo bb.

K this got out of hand. /post

Weird.

My first post I've made in a year. Also, its weird with my birthday as well. Don't feel any different, all the birthdays started to feel the same to me after 18, not much changes, just the bullshit.

Super good and ready to start being ready for my trip. Apparently the lockers there are...rooms basically lol. So that means I get to bring my laptop. Fuckkkkk yeah, that's wonderful. I'm going to get my own lock too just in case something happens to the one they provide. I'm so pumped for this shit. I wonder how long it'll take me to feel homesick though. I hope I love it there enough to last long. Bleh. My boyfriend better get his fucking phone fixed. I'm going to miss that beautiful son of a bitch

Mood: Discontent

Reason: I slept very well last night, but I didn't want to wake up, and I'm still very detached from the whole thing; I'd much rather be curled up in bed asleep...at least, I feel like I could do with another couple of hours. I'm also moderately annoyed that I have to let eBay call me and give me a code before I can set up a seller's account...I just don't like completely random people call me for any reason; I feel like if you let one person do it you'll get bombarded with useless bullshit offers by people with impossible to understand accents, and we get enough of those as is.

Also, I didn't meet my target word count yesterday, and I don't feel particularly inspired this morning. 3500 words in a week might have been a tad unrealistic, considering I like to get things done right the first time and spend as much time editing my work to make sure it is right as I do actually writing it...

Mood: Sleepy

Reason:
Spent pretty much the whole day out, as we had to deliver our washing machine to the buyer on the total opposite side of the city.

I absolutely loathe the city. >.< It is far too busy and crowded. I don't know how people can actually like going there to work and party etc.

Anyway we got home at around 6pm and it's now midnight and I have no idea why I'm not in bed.

So glad I had the day off work today though. I so needed to rejuvenate after all the long hours I've been doing at work plus all the crazy weekends we've been having with moving house and selling all our stuff. :gonk:

So can't wait for the next three weeks to fly past so I can just be at my parents already and not have to worry about this rental anymore. >.<

I'm so upset.

I'm on the bus right now, and I'll be out of town for 3 weeks. I miss my boyfriend so much already. I saw him this morning and I cried LOL. I'm crying right now too, but I'm still looking forward to the experience of this trip. Blehhh I can't wait to see him again though. My best friend Marli made me feel a lot better, because her boyfriend often has to be gone for 5 weeks straight for work, and she told me the first day is always the hardest. Which means it can only really go up from here.

/ I wrote this at 8:20 this morning. I'm okay now. Just adjusting heh

I'm pretty good.

I'm trying to hit 1000 posts so I can finally get blogs. I'm working on blogs right now. They will be writings for something that has to do with X-2 HEH. So stay tuned.

I feel really stupid right now for coming back here but whatever, it is what it is and i'm going to try to make the best of it. Other than that, i'm fine there's nothing worth talking about nor exciting that has happened in my life so far.

I'm in so much pain, fuck.

I have a bad back to begin with (hey boobs), but the mattresses here suck on top of that. My muscles are fucking me from behind, I need a massage :|

Mood: Unfathomably tired

Reason: Was up until late last night, didn't sleep until even later, and I've had some very strange dreams, so it feels like I've slept even less than what I actually have. I doubt I'll go into University today somehow...I'm waaaay behind on meeting my target, but I guess it was unrealistic for it to take a single week anyway; I'll probably need all of next week as well. Nnngh.

Back