[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: Lethargic and irritable

Reason: I still haven't quite recovered from yesterday yet...yesterday being pure, undiluted chaos. Mother and I went shopping...in the biggest shithole I have ever had the misfortune of setting foot in. I'd sooner play Final Fantasy XIII-2 than go back there; it was THAT bad. I can't remember the last time I've had such a draining six hours; even my exams were easier to deal with than being stuck there. Both mother and I agreed that we were never going there again. So, yes, after yesterday, I'm probably going to spend the entire day in a state of utter apathy to anything and everything...I'll probably do that tomorrow, as well. Yesterday was not a day off. I need a day off.

...also, there are gypsies camping out in the fields just down the road :ahmed:

Fairly decent

Can't much complain. I've learned a good deal about myself the last few weeks and have slowly started to get a develop a better understanding of what affects my moods.

Mood: Drained
Reason: Really exhausting day so far; went for a run, did some shopping, then a walk, then tidying. This is all pretty tiring for me (I know, my energy gauge is pants). On the plus side, I received what I was waiting for in the post today. YAY~
Pretty excited for tonight; my sister and her boyfriend are coming back for the weekend. WOO!

Mood: Exhausted !

Reason: The weekends aren't nearly long enough for me :okay:. Between school and work, I feel like I hardly get any time to relax nowadays which sucks D:

Other then being overload with no time, I'm a'okay :gmonster:. Just gonna be relaxin' until I have to go in at 5 -__-.

Working sucks .___.

I don't get paid nearly enough for this shitty fast-food crap . :wacky:

I'm pretty calm.

It's a good thing. I just took my morning meds and I feel like I can start my day properly now. It has that type of placebo affect on me too, which is a bonus. Although my worrying lately over such little things has fatigued the shit out of me. I'll be good though. I work today, which I usually complain about (especially 8 hour shifts), but I'm practicing appreciating it more. It's good.

I'm feeling goood! :) I've started my PGCE and it's absolutely fantastic so far! It's going to be a busy year, but a fulfilling/rewarding one. The other English PGCE students are super lovely too, so should be a supportive team. ^_^

Mood:
Dead.

Reason: I'm old that's reason enough :mokken: my body is failing me D: nah but in all seriousness, I'm physically dead /: school & working is super stressful >.> i wish i did better the first time after hs so i wouldn't be in this position. :okay:

Tired as hell.

But in a good mood. I'm just hanging out with my dad tonight, watching some Smallville. I miss watching new episodes with him. I guess I sort of can! I mean, he missed a few seasons, and we can watch them together, since they'd be kinda new to him. That'd be sweet.

But yeah, definitely still sleepy. I'm gonna cut a bun open, spread butter all over it and nuke that shit in the microwave. It'll come out all warm and delicious and like it has a secret ingredient called love aw

Mood: Tired

Reason: Sleep has been a luxury I have not been able to afford much of recently: I'm going to bed later and waking up earlier; I have so much to do. I suppose I'm more restless than anything else; I have an interview tomorrow, and I am extremely worried that I'm going to mess it up. I also have no idea where it is, which is helpful. So many things can go wrong, something inevitably will, and it's driving me mad trying to figure out what the most likely thing is going to be. It's also been about a week since I last worked on my dissertation, and I need to edit what I've done thus far so I can start the analysis in October; I want November for editing. I'm bitching for the sake of bitching; I'm coping with things, just about. There are just moments where things come completely apart at the seams and I start panicking. I wish I could get out of this habit of needing to think about things; my life would be so much easier.

Oh, and it's cranefly season again. I had one of the little bastards in my bedroom last night; I spent about twenty minutes trying to catch it. I generally don't mind insects or spiders, but craneflies are the exception to the rule: they ALWAYS fly right in your face, and it's annoying. I do NOT want a cranefly roaming free in my room whilst I sleep, thank you. I'm going to have to start checking each room when I go in it for an extended period of time, just to make sure there aren't any waiting to fly right at me...

I feel pretty good today.
Failing at baking cookies. Oh wait they're ready now apparently, brb, the oven beeped.

HAHAHHAHAHA A SUCCESS!!!
IMG_3807.JPG

my mood went from pretty good to great >:^D :cookie2:

Mood: Meh.

Reason: I feel really weird when I wake up in the mornings now, because the heating goes on in the morning, so I get considerably warmer, and I just want to go back to sleep whenever I wake up. Although apparently it's not supposed to, and the plumber we had round a while back now buggered up the heating. Eh, I dunno. Point is my room is warm when I don't want it to be, and freezing when I need it to be warm. Sod's law.

I might bake something this morning. This house lacks cake right now. Mum needs to buy more; it all disappears by the middle of the week. Or, at least, all the cake I like does.

Tired and a bit nervous

I have to wake up early so I can take driving lessons. I'll be on the road tomorrow. I'm not nervous about driving, I'm nervous about how tired I'll probably be because I can't sleep. I'm also anxious about the possibility that my teacher may be a complete failure. I'm not racist, but she's Indian (Asian), and they are always such hard-asses with closed minds. I can't imagine any of them being teachers unless they're white washed. I can't even stand the doctors. It's like their daddy's made them do it and now they just hate their life because it's not a passion of theirs.

Great, now I'm angry.

Mood: Pleased

Reason: I got paid today! And I got about £50 more than I was expecting! This puts me in a very good mood indeed, because I can now afford to buy Mugen Souls and Trudi Canavan's Traitor Spy trilogy without getting the nagging feeling in my gut that I should save all the money I get until I get a more regularly paid job. That, plus I slept well last night, despite waking up at half five and then going back to sleep until nearly seven. Totally fired up to do some work this morning, although I think I'll stay home.

Mood: Relaxed :griin:

I'm so excited! I get the whole weekend off! :woo:

Working makes me so tired and not want to do anything :eek:. but today should be a productive, relaxing day c: i'ma go to the gym later today and i miss the gym. :awesome: it's weird, i'm lazy but working out is amazing ^^.

I be chillin.

Just got home from school and now I'm eating cereal. I feel good. I think Jordan and I are going to hang out later too, which is great. I love her so much. Doing stuff with her is the best, and always has been since we were babies. Can't wait.

Mood: Irked

Reason: So apparently I'm on babysitting duty this morning, and was told this earlier in the week. When did THAT happen? I expect, if I WAS told this as it is claimed, that I was told when I was in the middle of something, to ensure that I'd forget all about it until today, when it ambushes me and destroys the plans I had for the morning. Alright, so those "plans" only consisted of going out and buying Mugen Souls, but still, now I won't get it until the middle of next week at the earliest, because I'll probably wind up ordering it online instead. I am not pleased. People in this house know by now that I remember absolutely nothing they tell me unless they tell me close to the time; telling me something Monday or Tuesday - when I'm distracted/busy - and expecting me to remember it on Saturday is just plain silly.

I got this, no problems. I'll just stick the third Pokemon movie on. Instantly occupied for an hour and a half, then I'll...come up with something else. I dunno, babysitting isn't that hard. It's just the fact that I'm going to have to wait until the middle of next week for the game now - at the earliest - that has me irked...

I'm good.

Chilling with dad, watching 2 Broke Girls, texting my boyfriend, and just enjoying myself. My medication is really working. I can sit here and enjoy such simple things that I can do all the time, as long as my anxiety isn't around. This is great. I'm happy.

Back