The Nine Worlds: RP

TAYLANA

"I've had better..." Taylana replied to Anastasia's question, her tongue sliding slowly over her blood drenched lips. "His screams were somewhat delightful, however."

Her scarlet eyes glistened as the first valkyrie descended, weapon drawn. A small smirk formed on Taylana's lips, still stained with the officer's rosy life blood. The Elemental gazed at the woman's pale green eyes, refusing to look away as the Valkyrie spoke her challenge.

"So, are you going to surrender, or do I have to eviscerate you two?"

A silvery peal of laughter erupted from Taylana's throat. Pressing a hand to her mouth in a girly display of coquettishness, she gave the warrior maiden a wink of a crimson eye.

"I do not believe surrenderring would be of much use. It is them or us."

Taylana's mouth formed into a little 'O' of mock surprise, eyebrow arching at the second Valkyrie.

"I am the Valkryie Brunhilde Esprite, I shall face you in this battle."

Taylana didn't blink as the woman made her attack at Anastasia. Slowly she turned her eyes back to the first, all coy expressions evaporating, leaving behind a deathly glint in the Elemental's eyes.

"Looks like it's you and me, my pretty," she said in her chilling, dead tone that signified Taylana preparing for a battle. Her entire body throbbed with a pale gold aura as the skies overhead began to darken, thunder roiling in the distance, lightning tearing apart the heavens. Taylana's hands gave off a momentary spark as she leapt backwards, a shock of electricity firing from her hands towards the Valkyrie. "But I warn you, Love, you've bitten off more than you can chew. The Elements obey my command. Bow down before us, weakling." Her voice rumbled along with the thunder, amplified, echoing. "We're taking over this joint," she roared, earth trembling as fire exploded out from her, targetting the valkyrie in flaming tendrils.

-------------------

ARIA

Aria smiled briefly as the boy lowered his dagger in what she could only assume was a gesture of friendship. She nodded at his words, blonde hair bobbing. "My name's Aria..." she said in her soothing voice, giving him another fleeting smile. "And I'm frightened... I'm only adequate at my use of a small blade... I'm not a fighter... why are they here? What are they doing to the city?" It was a stupid, obvious question. All around them, buildings lay in rubble heaps, fires raged and bodies lay strewn about wherever they landed.

Aria knew she was not going to get out of this place alive on her own. She'd never been a fighter, had only learnt to handle a dagger for self-defense. She much preferred sticking to her natural talent of singing. The singer had no idea what was going to happen if it came to a fight for their survival...

Alasdair smirked and slowly tilted his head.

“I think you’re very much mistaken, Raym Paulus. You know in fact that I always change.”
He shook the end of his tail, the current location of his sand vial, buried beneath his serpentine flesh.

“As for showing off… Where’s the harm in a little fun? Be fair... I get the job done, don’t I?"

Alasdair waited for a response, but there was none. Only the screams of the terrified citizens of New York, after seeing their symbol of liberty plummet into the water, were audible.

"Gosh! Forgive me, shadow of death, he who has no body of his own, and so desperately desires a permanent physical form. You are nothing but a shadow! I, however, have a physical form that I can change at will. I am everyone and everything physical. Isn't it just wonderful being me?!" he boasted.

"And ask yourself this… Out of the two of us, who is still alive? Huh?”

Alasdair heard nothing, the wraith still floating there and staring.

“Sorry, I think I missed that. Say that again? Oh right, yeah it’s me. I’m alive and you’re not, so I rate my methods as tremendously excellent.”

Alasdair plunged into the water in his snake-like form turning his head around as he began to swim.

“If you want to take me on, and think hard about that, then let’s fight in the water. We can’t let the others see our strife or they’ll be distracted from their tasks. I’d advise you to let it go and get on with your own job, but frankly I’m up for a bit of fun, and I’m ahead of schedule and have time to kill... The question is, Shadow Puppeteer, do you?"

Alasdair turned his head away from Raym, and laughed menacingly under his breath.

"I do not believe surrenderring would be of much use. It is them or us."

Ellie looked at her companion, who just arrived at the scene. She wryly said to Brunhild, "So be it..." She then saw her fellow Valkyrie, Brunhilde take on one of the two, leaving her to the more mocking Elemental.

"Looks like it's you and me, my pretty."

Ellie saw the Elemental out of nowhere fire off a bolt of lightning straight which aimed for her chest. Ellie was quick enough to use her Katana and deflect the bolt back into the sky.

"But I warn you, Love, you've bitten off more than you can chew. The Elements obey my command. Bow down before us, weakling. We're taking over this joint,"

Ellie laughed at her comments, "You may be powerful, but one thing I'm not 'Love,' is a weakling. I am the Valkyrie Ellie Amadeus. If you're so powerful, come and hit me with everything you've got."

Back into Battle stance, Ellie began to take flight and quickly tried to close the distance with Taylana, Ellie would have to either kill or incapacitate her if she was going to win the fight, and she planned on doing just that, firing a fast punch aiming towards her face.

---------
Katharina waded her way through the crowd, primarily by pushing and shoving, since they were doing the same (to the point of trampling).

Finally she was able to get to the other side of the street and into an allyway, tired, she sat on the concrete to catch her breath, looking around she saw a homeless male with a knife and a young girl with a harp. "Dammit, of all the places to hide out....we're done for." Kat thought.

Last edited:
[ooc] bit of music maestro ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyntbkSdPfs&feature=PlayList&p=8E43CFA47FF75593&index=3 [/ooc]

Raym simply hovered and listened as Alasdair continued to make mocking and cocky remarks, growing more Wrathful by each passing second..

“If you want to take me on, and think hard about that, then let’s fight in the water. We can’t let the others see our strife or they’ll be distracted from their tasks. I’d advise you to let it go and get on with your own job, but frankly I’m up for a bit of fun, and I’m ahead of schedule and have time to kill... The question is, Shadow Puppeteer, do you?"

This remark was enough to push Raym to breaking point, but Raym was a trickster, he hadn't been the longest surviving Wraith for no reason, despite a Wraith's immortality most had been doomed to spend eternity in the etheral realm, but Raym had managed to keep bringing himself back with the sheer strength of his will and his unmatchable ability to outwit others.

"Finneee foolisshh one, you wanttt to figghhttt meee...let it bee soooo, but thisss fight will bee short!....Afteralllll I knowww what it isss you fearrr the mostttt, and I seee it as clear asss daylight...NIGHTMARE!" As Raym uttered his incantation he proceeded to attempt to probe Alasdairs mind for a fear, of which he would create a manifestation from to do his bidding, his eyes glowing more fiercely with morbid delight as he prepared to peer into the darkest corners of Alasdairs mind..

Alasdair paused in fear as an image of himself formed before his eyes. Not an exact duplicate, for it did not look like anything he had seen before. Instead Alasdair stared at a confused and angry man, which appeared to be a mixture of many distinctively different bodies. The head was split, though not precisely, into quarters each belonging to a different being. Each limb was also of a different form, and there were patches of different skin tones across his body, also hinting that other beings were half-morphed onto his own.

He was insane, the sand vial had been lost and forgotten about. His mind was just as mixed up and confused as his body, and he had no idea who he was, or even what he was, or how he got into this state. The being groaned constantly, though this by no means made him a weak opponent. Instead he was significantly more muscular than Alasdair.

To transform so often as to forget his identity was Alastair’s true and inner-most fear, and he had been convinced that even the Wraith’s mighty powers would be unable to extract this from his mind.

Alasdair suddenly froze and wondered if he made a good choice in challenging Raym. He stared at the image before him for minutes before pulling himself together, realising he knew this could be in store for him, and decided to head on to face it.

“Well, manky-me… How about a game of splishy-splashy?” challenged Alasdair, his smile more sinister than ever.

Alasdair, still in serpentine form, rushed forwards at his doppelganger in an attempt to bite his powerful jaws into his skull and pull him into the waters, tears treacling down his eyes as he did so. He tried not to show it, but the fear languished him.

Last edited:
Raym grinned quite grimly as he could sense the fear within Alasdair despite him going through with attacking the manifestation, biting into the cloud of energy and dragging it into the water forcing it to disperse into nothingness, Raym let out an unetheral laughter.

"You seeee, that wasss a meree Illusion and but a fractionn of my powerr, you cann never hope to defeat mee, and you will only falll if you cannot embraccee your fearsss and not let them controlll youuu, I have other thingsss to attend to, but i shallll be keeping a watchful eye on you ssshifter" Raym mused as he hovered back into the air, as if to be mocking Alasdair, before letting out an ear peircing shriek and flying back towards the Chaos ravaged city to watch over his assistant.

New York City completed struck by chaos, it was far too much to deal with indirectly, he entered into the City, and observed the environment, signs of destruction and death were clearly apparent, it was a very dangerous place to be in, people without any ability to defend themselves would most certainly be killed, if not protected by one with fighting skill to fend attackers off.

Primary goal: Rid the city of all these evildoers bringing ruination to the environment, and death to the civilians. Whenever opportunity arises, try to protect some people from the wicked, so called Pure Ones, he would do everything in his power to minimize casualties from this attack.

While making his way through to city, he noticed a blonde haired girl speaking to a boy, overhearing what was being said, the girl clearly wasn't a fighter, she couldn't survive with the small blade that she had, and her limited skill, suspecting the boy couldn't fare much better.

He approached them, and spoke to the girl, being gentle as not to startle either of them, seeing as, skilled with weapons or not, they did have one and startling them during a time like this may not have a very good result.

"The city is in a bad way, under attack by evil beings that are being called Pure Ones, but whatever you do, don't mistake any of them for being good guys, they are villainous, and the title Pure Ones doesn't seem very appropriate for them, unless it means pure evil...

It is especially painful when young people get killed, they have pretty much their whole lives still ahead of them, you don't seem like a fighter to me, I hate to think of what would happen if one of them attack you like this." Crimson Wolf was of course genuinely concerned for her well being.

"My name is Crimson Wolf, I insist that you stay by me so I may protect you. I am doing everything in my power to minimize the casualties of this attack, and rid the city of the threat as soon as possible, and limit the damage done to the city and it's population."

He didn't know the girl at all, but that didn't cause him to care about her any less for it. "I won't force the decision on you," he said, "but I strongly advise it, I am very capable of fighting them off, even if they are powerful and have supernatural abilities, so do I. Perhaps the boy would like to come along as well? I don't want anything to happen to either of you, I wish to fend off attackers so that you may survive this event and go on to live good, full lives." he exclaimed.

He wouldn't have long to be able to wait, but he awaited a response from one or both of them before he would proceed with his work to help in the fight to save the city from complete ruination.

Lloyed was watching the great city as conflict rose and mayhem was unleashed. His purple blade rested in his hilt, and he had his arms crossed, grinning from ear to ear, so to speak. His eyes were enchanted by the destruction that was made, and the chaos that was created. His corrupted mind began to wander off and he was envisioning his own end. He was thinking of him manipulating both good and evil for his own desire. After all, for total chaos, both must be involved.

As his dark and light fought within him, he walked around the city, taking in the chaos he saw. In his head he was thinking of how the ones that are doing this are foolish to go the way they are going. Destroy one place at a time, enrage the people, then take them out. Or at least, that was always how he ad done it.Then again, it was for sure that one of the Destroyers was here, if not then there were more than one, but either way one was there. The destroyers had always gone about destroying everything they wanted, never planning to give the people the worst outcome. Lloyed loved to hear people scream and see them enraged, seeing them cry was a treat, but he would rather watch them make fatal mistakes from rage.

Even as a human he took pleasure in these such events, ever since he was in his early 20's. Whether or not he would take action in this destruction of a great city would depend on if he was dragged in or not. He began to speak out loud, saying the following, "ah yes, the concrete Jungle, Gotham city, the big apple, New York City. one of the worlds largest and most vital cities, being crushed with such ease. It makes me laugh, humans have no hope in these times. HAHAHA! I wonder why they even exist..."

The Ruler, Being the Mistress of the underworld, was still in here home, the underworld. There was a strangly large intake of souls all of the sudden. This was highly unexpected, but Luna Cyrenaicea was not surprised, she knew that Arukab, her father, one of the Mysteries was there, but what did surprise her was the size. He could not have been the only one that was there, because not only was the flow sudden and massive, but it was fast. This lead Luna to assume that something was going on, but she would stay out of it for now, unless she later felt the need to intervene. In the mean time, she would not even try to find out what was going on, because if she didnt know, she would have nothing to do with it just yet.

As her vicious red eyes were examining every soul that came in, she had events like this before such as Hiroshima and Nagasaki that had a similar rate for flowing souls. It was up to her to decide who would stay and who would go. Some could be reincarnated to live again, but it was not as often as some think. She didnt exactly take pleasure in her tasks, but she did enjoy what she was doing. In her family, it is common to have the pride and honor she has. She got this from her father, the silver phantom.

Koodori was running as fast as he could. Something was happening and he did not know what was cousing all of this damage and destruction. His blond hair was a rather mess after all of the running and his plain white shirt was dirty from the dust flying all over. Only one thing stuck on his mind.

"Aria.. where are you.."

He then stopped and looked infront of him that there were a group of kids standing still, frightened and scared. He rushed towards them as a piece of a building was flying towards them. He knew he could not waste any time and as he landed with his right foot as close as he could to the children he started to dance with great grace and a white aura engulfed him. The children looking at him with big eyes a shield was created to cover Koodori and the children and as the piece of the building crashed into the shield it crushed and slid off the shield with ease.

"Are you guys alright?"

The children cheered as Koodori stopped dancing and asking about their wellbeing. Seeing that they were alright he motioned for them to go into hiding and find a safe area to hide in. He knew it was stupid of him to send theese children into hiding by themselves, but he had to continue running. As he ran he could spot a girl and another guy standing in the distance and as he got closer to them he could see that it was Aria.

"Aria!"

Eying the destruction around him, Nereid looked around while uttering loud, maniacal laughter. This was what he enjoyed most, causing suffering to others, blowing stuff up just made it more fun. Jumping from the lamppost numerous civilians were running around scared, seeing them get near him he lifted his hand towards them and a moment later their bodies were crushed, the sounds of bones cracking and organs squelching could be heard as they were left in a small ball of bloody mess with the remaining blood splattering Nereid's face, only making him more excitable.

Running through the streets he eyes the roads and melted them down to liquid form with his hands, causing them to heat up and melt the cars held on them, this however was not enough and eying a clock tower he caused the left side to explode, making it fall in domino effect and smash down several buildings in it's path. All this destroying was like a drug, giving Nereid an incredible high. It was then that he took a moment to notice the presence of other, slightly less weak and much more destructive than the common fray scattered around the ground. Sending a blast into a large tower he tried to attract someone's attention, he needed a little more fun!

TAYLANA

"You may be powerful, but one thing I'm not 'Love,' is a weakling. I am the Valkyrie Ellie Amadeus. If you're so powerful, come and hit me with everything you've got."

"Now, now, dear. Hitting you with everything would be such a waste. You'd be obliterated where you stand if I was to unleash my full power upon you," Taylana's eyebrow arced slightly. "That's not the way I like my women." Taylana allowed a mocking little laugh to sound from her throat. "I like to play a little first."

The wind picked up once more, spiralling first around Taylana's feet, lifting her into the air. Fire then licked up around the gradual forming tornado until the elemental stood high above the Valkyrie upon a towering inferno of flame and wind. "So let's play, pretty."

------------------------
ARIA

Aria turned her eyes upon the woman who was suddenly amongst them, tilting her head as she took a step towards her. "You... you're not like them are you? You feel different..." She blinked, giving the woman a small smile. "We're getting out of here. You'll see."

"The city is in a bad way, under attack by evil beings that are being called Pure Ones, but whatever you do, don't mistake any of them for being good guys, they are villainous, and the title Pure Ones doesn't seem very appropriate for them, unless it means pure evil...

It is especially painful when young people get killed, they have pretty much their whole lives still ahead of them, you don't seem like a fighter to me, I hate to think of what would happen if one of them attack you like this."

Aria turned to the wolf-like man, curious eyes fixed upon his. He was right, Aria wasn't a fighter. She was a normal girl who only longed to achieve her dreams of becoming a singer. She nodded once before he continued.

"My name is Crimson Wolf, I insist that you stay by me so I may protect you. I am doing everything in my power to minimize the casualties of this attack, and rid the city of the threat as soon as possible, and limit the damage done to the city and it's population. I won't force the decision on you, but I strongly advise it, I am very capable of fighting them off, even if they are powerful and have supernatural abilities, so do I. Perhaps the boy would like to come along as well? I don't want anything to happen to either of you, I wish to fend off attackers so that you may survive this event and go on to live good, full lives."

"Nice to meet you, Wolf." Aria beamed at him. Even amidst all this chaos, the young girl was able to hand out genuine smiles. "My name is Aria Kitamura. Singer by trade -"

"Aria!"

The voice was so familiar to Aria that she didn't even have to turn to recognize the newcomer. "Koodori!" She span on her heel and leapt at the fair haired boy, a sob catching in her throat. "You're safe!" Grabbing her older brother in a tight embrace, she buried her face in his shirt and clung to him. "I was worried."

Releasing the blonde dancer, Aria took a step back and glanced around their little group. She plucked a few notes on her harp and cleared her throat. Her fingers then danced elegantly over the strings, as her voice cascaded from her lips in a song of hope and determination.

Small, colourful notes formed upon the air, bursting out from Aria to wrap around those gathered near her as her eyes shimmered golden. As her song came to an end, her eyes faded back to their typical bronze colour and a puzzled expression ghosted across her young face. "Well that's never happened before..."

Ellie:

"Now, now, dear. Hitting you with everything would be such a waste. You'd be obliterated where you stand if I was to unleash my full power upon you, that's not the way I like my women." after a laugh, Taylana continued, "I like to play a little first."

Ellie looked up and saw Taylana using the air to lift herself up into the air, followed by a sea of flame that covered the tornado and made it into an inferno.

"So let's play, pretty."

Ellie, calmly flew up into the sky and floated at the same altitude as Taylana, who looked pretty smug for a Pure One. She scoffed, saying, "So you like games," Ellie drew her sword and started glowing in a blue light as she was about to fly towards her opponent. "Well....so do I!" With that, the Valkyrie disappeared from sight, only to reappear behind Taylana and fire off several waves of energy aiming towards her body.

-------------
Katharina:

"You... you're not like them are you? You feel different..."

"If you're wondering that I'm one of them...well, I'm not."
Kat said stiffly

"We're getting out of here. You'll see."

Kat responded, now a little more calmly, "I...I hope so though."

It is especially painful when young people get killed, they have pretty much their whole lives still ahead of them, you don't seem like a fighter to me, I hate to think of what would happen if one of them attack you like this."

Kat looked at the wolf man, and started to wonder if this is becoming a dream of some sort, he was unfamiliar, yet he appeared from out of nowhere.

"My name is Crimson Wolf, I insist that you stay by me so I may protect you. I am doing everything in my power to minimize the casualties of this attack, and rid the city of the threat as soon as possible, and limit the damage done to the city and it's population. I won't force the decision on you, but I strongly advise it, I am very capable of fighting them off, even if they are powerful and have supernatural abilities, so do I. Perhaps the boy would like to come along as well? I don't want anything to happen to either of you, I wish to fend off attackers so that you may survive this event and go on to live good, full lives."

Kat then turned to a dancer which the girl called Koodori. He happened to be related to the girl who introduced herself as Aria. She supposed it gave the harp-player the courage to sing to her group while playing her instrument. However while she was signing, several colorful notes appeared out of thin air and surrounded her. This added to the list of weird happenings of the day, but it instead made her happy, unafraid of what was happening.

She asked the Wolf, "Crimson...do you know how she was able to do that?"

OOC: Cerberus, since you are the Thunderer, you should know Ash as she is an Einherjar for my Valkyrie character.

Ash reappeared in the middle of a spiral of smoke, still in the midst of chaos. With an offhand motion, she raised her visor, revealing her sharp eyes as she scanned the surroundings. The pugnant smell of burning flesh and disorder filled the air and Ash only knew so well the smell of death after endless battlefields. Ever so slowly, the Einherjar walked across the deserted street, listening to the cries of humans in the distance. The only noise around was the crunching of debris underneath her armoured heels.

Wait...i hear humans.....

From the alleyway to her right, Ash felt the souls of several humans....and another that she recognised. Instantly, her paced picked up, pounding through into the alleyway before screeching to a halt in front of several human children....and The Thunderer, Crimson Wolf.

Lord Wolf, it is an honour to be in your presence. Valkyrie Brunhilde has asked me to assist in any humans that are fleeing. May i be of any assistance?

The giant warrior glanced down at the humans, made small by her staggering height, her body length bow and her armour. She was just glad that they had sent a God to the city. From the feeling of the air, there were more of these Pure Ones than the two the Valkyrie's faced.

~~~~~

As expected, Brunhilde's sword cut only the air. The Pure Ones were indeed formidable. The instant she missed, Brunhilde rightened herself back into position with a back step, facing the Pure One, just in case she tries to circle to her back. By now, she stood faced to face with an armed opponent.

"A Valkyrie, hmm? I have to say, I'm honoured that a Chooser of the Slain felt that it was necessary to intervene in our madness...I wonder why. Do the gods feel threatened by our presence in this world? Do we threaten equilibrium?"
It is not for me to say, nor do i care about the other Gods. All i know is that this senseless slaying is causing the souls of the humans to cry out. It gets a bit painful when you kill so many. Tends to give me migraines.

That was all Brunhilde will give to the banter. Three sword lunges sped straight towards her torso, which was swiftly parried as she reversed her hold on her sword, blocked as she closed the distance and with her left hand shot a Heaven's Spike at point blank range in an upper cut manner at her opponent's chest.

OOC: In case you were wondering, Heaven's spike is a thin beam of holy energy/light shot out from her index finger and is the same width of her finger.

Last edited:
Alasdair jolted his head quickly to the side. He would have covered his ears if his current form had the arms to do so.

“That goddamn shriek!”

When he composed himself he cursed the spot in the sky where Raym was last visible.

“Once we’re done here, I’m going to disperse you into nothingness. You hear me? I’ll complete your journey to death. You will vanish, mark my words!”

Alasdair swam to land, and then bit into his tail, slicing it open with his teeth. Out sprung his vial, which he rapidly opened with his mouth and proceeded to sprinkle the sand over his body. He transformed himself back into his main human form, and for the first time for many hours, into his favourite attire.

Civilians stood frozen in amazement at what they had seen.

“Is that... The monster?” one asked.

“No… No… It’s a hoax, he’s a man” his friend replied.

“But he was definitely a serpent a moment ago” reported another.

“Reports say that the serpent was larger than that” the second person stated.

They stared curiously as Alasdair slowly arose from the floor. He then took a look at each of his shoulder pads and his boots in turn, and then looked up at the sky.

“O’ father, The Metamorphosing Demon, I am very pissed off. It is time that I unleash hell!”

He took out his weapon and swung it at the civilians with such force that it decapitated two of them in one swoop. As the others began to flee, Alasdair leaped after them, slamming his weapon hard into the top of one poor man’s skull, splitting it down the middle and painting Alasdair's face and upper body with blood. Alasdair roared like a lion in his rage as the other civilians escaped to safety.

He then paused and composed himself. After a few minutes spent staring at his latest victims faces which had captured their final moments, he yanked his weapon from the skull of the deceased citizen, and began to laugh uncontrollably.

---

The chaos created by the Pure Ones presented an opportunity for bad men to do their deeds unhindered, or so it seemed...

"How about a little kiss?" asked a man to a woman, a cheeky grin on his face, his fists clenched, the mere presence of him immobilising the woman.

"No David, please! Not now!" cried the female.

"Yes now!" he pushed her against the wall.
"And afterwards... He he he. You know the drill..." he smiled.

"No! Leave me alone!" the girl screamed.

Sarvophis heard this situation while travelling through the sewers. He was aware that he should press on with the more important matters at hand, to stop the Pure Ones, but the anger within him was boiling and he could not stand it anymore.

"Filthy rapist dog!" he raged, a deadly fierce look on his face.

As the man kept his victim trapped against the wall, Sarvophis forced his way out through a man-hole and hastily moved towards the pair.

"Noooooo!" screamed the man, turning round after hearing such an aggressive noise behind him and observing both the last image his eyes would ever see, and also the strangest, most horrifying image his eyes would have seen up to that point.

Before the man could finish his scream Sarvophis had already eaten him; snapping his jaws forcefully, chopping the man in half and swallowing his upper body within a matter of seconds. His legs he tossed to the side with disgust, leaving a stream of blood on the pavement. Sarvophis stared ferociously at the remains as he recovered his breath.

A short moment later Sarvophis relaxed himself and looked towards the woman.

"You're safe now, human female. You need to get out of here" the serpent said in a calm manner.

The woman was anything but relieved by the serpent's actions. Terrified, and with tears forming in her eyes, she stepped back and edged towards the end of the street.

"He was ill! He was just ill!"

She ran for her life, crying her eyes out at what she had seen. Sarvophis stared at her with a puzzled expression, and then turned round and began to head back to the sewers. As he turned he spotted a young girl of about five years of age staring at him at some distance along the street, holding her teddy bear in one hand.

He meandered up to her, towering over her as he spoke.

"This is no place for a human child. You need to get out of here!"

The child screamed at the top of her voice, and stepped back. Her older brother of about seven years of age, who had been hiding behind a bin, leaped at Sarvophis wielding a plastic sword.

"I will slay you, foul beast!"

Sarvophis, not concerned for himself, looked at the lad and sighed.

"Don't humans know how to take care of their offspring? You should all be out of here by now! This is not a place for human children to play games!"

The boy grabbed Sarvophis' beard, and aimed the sword for the throat. The sword, being plastic, did nothing but bend and failed to harm the beast. Yet for some reason Sarvophis was in immense pain, his eyes watering as he let out a loud scream. He jerked his entire body to the side, throwing the boy across the street.

The serpent immediately moved towards the kid to apologise. Sarvophis owned a beard that he could not stand being tugged, as it hurt most intensely. He moved to try and help the boy up, but the boy leaped up on his own and with his sister they ran, holding each others hands. Just before he turned a corner and was lost from sight the boy gave Sarvophis a foul stare, and with tears running down his cheeks.

“You ate my Dad. I will get you”.

Sarvophis was left confused and drained. He had believed that he was helping, yet this was not the response he had anticipated.

The human race was much more complicated than the serpent had ever imagined.

Last edited:
-Shogun-

A figure drenched in shadows listened carefully as a group had formed and were chatting amongst themselves amist the terror of the city, taking note of what each one of them said and constantly looking down at a wrist monitor after looking over each one of them.

The figure instantly recognised the Wolf-like man as Crimson as they had spoke prior to arriving in New York city.

"I'm glad the introductions are over" The figure mused as the light revealed a female dressed in a black special forces combat suit, her long slightly tinted red hair drapping out behind the mask blowing idly in the wind.

She paused for a moment scanning over each of the individuals carefully, as if to be sizing them all up, making sure they were up to the task..

"Well, I certainly hope this ragtag bunch are up to the task, these are Pure ones we are dealing with afterall" She stated quite bluntly, as she unshouldered her SA80, carefully sliding back the firing bolt and checking the Ammo display gauge seemingly impatient and wanting to get into action as soon as possible.

Kiko had grabbed his equipment and left the house before it was nearly destroyed. He had decided, after seeing the rubble, that it was time to leave. He headed the direction of the fastest way out of the soon-to-be-destroyed city. While leaving, he saw a small group of people. He had never seen any of them before, but he didn't care too much at that point.

"You guys are getting out of here, right? If so, I want to tag along. I need to get out of here, before I get killed by someone."

OOC:Sorry for my inactivity, my computer didn't want to let me in here for very long for some reason.

OOC: Unavoidable Battle

Anastasia sidestepped, but the beam of holy light still pierced her shoulder. Anastasia let out a little yelp, but she was smiling, despite the blood oozing between her fingers from where she tried to staunch the bleeding.

"The souls of the humans are crying out?" The wound was healing all by itself, muscle, flesh and skin sealing itself together as Anastasia stood straight again and clutched her weapon tightly, her dress billowing in the dusty, rubble smothered breeze. She tilted her head to one side- becoming a habit, that was- and sheathed her sword. "Who cares about the humans? Just... detach yourself..." She swayed hypnotically in the street, surrounded by a bloody circle of dead bodies. "It will make your life so much easier. It will make your godhood so much more pleasurable."

She began to pace back and forth. "We were created above the others, Brunhilde Valkyrie." Anastasia never took her eyes off the chooser of the slain. "Forget about humans..." Raising her hand, clenched into a fist, she watched it glow white as she injected power into it. "And worry about yourself instead." Calmly speaking throughout, Anastasia let the bolt of energy fly towards Brunhilde's face.
Samuel sheathed his dagger, and, before he knew it, was surrounded by a practical army of people. A woman with an odd aura around her, and a man with a similar aura around. A girl with a lot of stuff clutched in her hands, a boy with a bow and arrow, and a boy who seemed to know Aria. They had all appeared so fast. And now the Aria girl was conjuring up something. It was a little bit too much to handle. Especially with all these people around.

And now one of them wanted to help them out. Samuel was overwhelmed, and called out for a little order.
"All right! Let's calm down!" He looked at Crimson Wolf. "You say you'll help us out? How to you intend to do that?"

Last edited:
As a party appeared to gather below, some kind of resistance force, The Talon lied in wait cloaked in Shadows as his Master came to a halt from his flight just behind him...

"Seems our esteemed guests have arrived my lord"
The Talon mused with a wicked and sadistic grin crawling up from behind the skull mask concealing his face

"Exccellent work my ssservant...we sshall watch them for a little while longerr...then here isss what we are going to do"
As Raym finished his reply, a vision flashed into the mind of his accomplise depicting the heroes fighting against a wave of innocent civilians, and a Dagger covered in poison slicing one of the heroes amist the unfolding carnage.

"Yes my lord...this shall be most interesting....but I didn't see which one" The Talon mused slightly chuckling with satanic laughter at his masters plan.

"That iss because I am going to let you decide at your leisssure my Talon, thisss will be fun!" Raym remarked his eyes glowing with wicked delight as they continued to watch the heroes gathered below.

The young girl peered curiously into his eyes as he spoke, giving her head a nod as he mentioned that she didn't seem like a fighter. After he finished speaking, the girl greeted him.

"Nice to meet you, Wolf." The young girl replied, with a smile even through all this chaos. She continued on to say "My name is Aria Kitamura. Singer by trade -" until she heard a voice call out her name; "Aria!"

It was a voice she seemed to have recognized instantly, as she spun around once then leapt at the boy, whose name must be Koodori, as she called him by this name. She was clearly very relieved to see him, and had been worrying for his safety.

She took a step back, and glanced at the group that were gathered around, then plucked a few notes on her harp, followed by clearing her throat, then starting to sing.

But this wasn't just another harp playing singer, as she performed the song, small notes began to appear, of various colors, and her eyes turned to a brilliant golden color.

As the song came to an end, her eyes reverted back to their normal color. Aria was a bit bewildered by what just happened, it was obviously the first time that had happened to her.

"Well that's never happened before..." she stated, still a bit confused about what had just occurred. The other girl among the group asked Crimson Wolf if he knew anything of it.

"Crimson...do you know how she was able to do that?" she asked. But he was just as surprised by it as anyone else, he couldn't possibly explain the cause of it.

"That is beyond me, I haven't witnessed anything like that before. I, like you must be right now, can only wonder how that happened. Sorry I can't give a more informative answer than that, but in all honesty I know nothing more of this occurrence than anyone else here..." he answered, while no sign of confusion appeared on his face, his mind would show otherwise.

A mere moment after he answered the question, he could see someone heading directly to them. Though he was already amongst a group of others, none of which he knew, the one whom approached was a face he could recognize.

Once she noticed him, she brought herself to a halt, then greeted him, saying "Lord Wolf, it is an honour to be in your presence. Valkyrie Brunhilde has asked me to assist in any humans that are fleeing. May I be of any assistance?"

Crimson Wolf was glad she had arrived there, now one of them could guide these children safely out of the city, and the other could stay within the city, doing whatever possible to improve the situation in the city while one is off escorting the children a safe distance away from the city before returning back.

"Ah, Ash, you are here. I am relieved that you have arrived at this place and at this time, these children's lives will be endangered so long as they remain in the city, I was just about to guide them safely out a little ways from the city myself, but now that you are here one of us can escort them out to safety while the other remains within the city meanwhile, the escort of these children returning after they are out of harm's way." he explained, as he walked over to her.

"And of yourself, I am glad to see you are safe. Either one of us may take them out of the city while the other remains behind, I may guide them out or you may, whichever you prefer, Ash." he asked, and though he didn't mention it, he thought it would perhaps be better if she escorted them out, but even though being the Thunderer God, this was Ash he was speaking to, he didn't want to seem as though he was demanding that she escort them in his stead, he never pushed it on her.

After saying this, he began to whisper quietly something to her. "Even though it is equally important for each and every one of them to make it out of here alive, that one girl, Aria her name is, there's something special about her, it would be truly unfortunate if she doesn't make it out of the city alive..."

Suddenly the boy that had been in the group from the start, looked over at Crimson Wolf, and spoke, saying "All right! Let's calm down! You say you'll help us out? How to you intend to do that?"

Crimson Wolf answered his question promptly. "Myself or Ash here will escort you all safely out of the city, out of harm's way." he replied.

Last edited:
OOC: I'll avoid Damon because he will be gone for a bit

As the Destroyer had ran off before Arukab was able to strike, he then wanted to stay low at all cost. He saw the destroyer kill countless at a time, melt metal in his hands, AND not even put out an effort forth for this. This intimidated him to back off for now. omeday he may face this person. It would require a lot of effort to be a match, but someday maybe. Someday soon possibly. He would have to put his all forward. until then, he would find others to protect. It was beyond obvious that the others were around, but it was a big city, finding them would be difficult. He began to walk.

Upon walking through the destruction he met a familiar face. It was someone he had wished not to know, and both of them knew it. He was staring in the eyes of Lloyed Tashna. The insane god of Chaos. Arukab watched as a woman fell in his clutches. If he was here, then something big and evil was definitely going to happen. If he was here...

Arukab said no words, he simply readied his gunblade and put his silver near his skin. He would more than likely have to fight, no matter what he did or said.

Lloyed was grinning insanely as he was walking through an empty street. He was trying top find some entertainment as he would say. Soon he heard screams from someone running. They clearly would have been victim of some sort of chaos but they somehow escaped. A big city, this is no surprise. Lloyed walked up to this woman hiding his insanity. He would act normal no matter what. He spoke to the woman, "Excuse me, have you seen my son? A blond child, about ye high?" His voice was perfectly hidden. He did not want to be feared by her just yet.

The woman responded, "No, I lost my kids and husband in the chaos. What the fucks going on anyways?"

Lloyed responded, still acting, "I'm not sure miss, But we should get out of here now." He began to focus energy on his hand, but hid it from the naked eye so she could not see it. Then when walking, he placed his right hand on the womans shoulder, continuing to say, "We'll be fine, I know it." He was so good at his pretending that he was able to sound comforting.

The woman was flattered by him, so she didnt shrug his hand off or even wonder why he put his hand there. "I hope you're right, I really do...My husband died to let me go..."

"I'm so sorry, but dont let his death be in vein..." There was a pause. Lloyed then said, revealing his insanity, "And by trusting me you fail" the woman then looked at him in great fear. Before she could even react any other way, Lloyed also stated a simple phrase. "30 seconds." The women then just fell from his grip. It was as if the life in her had just vanished, nit like it was hit, or anything, but she just fainted lifelessly. He then closed his eyes and turned to see one of the Mysteries. It was Arukab, the Silver Phantom. Looking in his eyes, he said, "What do you want, my beloved Mystery, always about where I am...hmhmhm..."

Back