The Legend Of The Dragoon~The New Elements

As the other two lifted off and headed west Dash pulled out his stone and concentrated hard. He closed his eyes and felt the strange power come over him like a waterfall. He opened his eyes and the armor was once again covering his body. He slowly started to lift himself off the ground and started to follow Stephen and Mystro west towards the frontier.

He wondered what they would encounter there, and also wondered how they were going to defeat this tyrant Kelvin. That one dragoon that flew away was right, how can three men alone even with this power hope to fight off an whole army?

as Stephen flew through the air he glanced at Mystro "so where about's is the death frontier?" Stephen asked, curious as he didn't know where he was going. Stephen came to a halt in the sky and looked around "Listen, i hate to sound pessemistic, but if people hear about three Airborne Dragoon's don't you think Kelvin may take the news badly and send a group out to 'dispatch' us?" Stephen questioned as he looked around the skies incase there were any Dragoon's on their way to attack the small group.

Shurina was in the air when he felt that 3 dragoons have come out." Hmm...Its seems that the young ones can turn themselves into dragoons...but why did they need my help?" Shurina though.He then felt how all off them started to fly and their presence went weaker. He couldnt help himself.. and started to follow them far ahead. While they flied Shurina noticed that that´s the way to the death frontier." Eh.. not a bad move...not bad at all... Maybe I can Help them" Shurina though and he changed his course.

Mystro glanced at Stephen..."Hmm, you are quite right...But it could take days to get there on foot...So we are to walk?" Mystro started to glide to the ground. "Then we shall walk." When Mystro landed he waited for the other to to land as well. "Hmm...Stephen has gotten smarter...i wonder if i am still the brains of the duo?"

Stephen flipped in mid air and Launched himself downwards rapidly. when he was around 10 feet from the floor he flipped again, so his feet were downward, and then he powered down from his Dragoon form. Landing with great grace and skill, he pulled his sword from it's sheath, just in case there were monsters in the area of the landing site.

Dash saw the other two flying down towards the ground and followed suit. He set down slowly and transformed back into his normal clothes.

"So whats going on, I thought we were flying to the Death Frontier." Dash asked to the two.

He adjusted his armor because it had shifted while flying here. I guess there are a few things that are bad about this dragoon stuff.

OOC: I didn't hear your conversation so that is why I am asking that.

as Dash landed beside Stephen and Mystro, Stephen looked at him with a smirk "It will be safer to walk" Stephen explained "If Kelvin hears of three Dragoon's flying across the planet he might senda few of his own Dragoon's to intercept us, and since we haven't really mastered our abilities yet, that could be a problem" Stephen finished explaining before doing his signature swords skills before sheathing his blade "Shall we walk ?" Stephen questioned sarcastically as he began walking westwards.

"Well...The dragoon theory behind him is possably just a myth, and we dont know for sure if he even knows what a dragoon is...But you are right. besides, even to the locals we would be seen, and thats not good yet." Mystro began walking in the direction they were previously flying and put in one last bit to say "Besides, this is better excercise...and me and you could learn how dash fights, he may be a cool guy for all we know yet.

Back