The Legend Of The Dragoon~The New Elements

The hit that Shurina got from Mystro , wasnt so strong how he was hoping for" So.. I hope that your Brains and Brawn team is good enough even to protect each other aswell. 3 mistake, when you managed to have a good hit on the enemy, then one good deserves another one" and Shurina jumped backwards with a brutal force he had on his legs, and freed himself from Stephens grip" thanks to the mountain climbing every day" he said with a smile on his face" It seems that your teamwork isnt as bad as I thought before, but now lets get more serious" and Shurina took his axes again" time to chill you, with the Frozen brothers".

Last edited:
"Hmhmhmhmmm...hehehe..." a senile look grew on Mystros face, "been so long since i was able to fight again...", as Shurina leaped into the air Mystro saw this and in attempt to save stephen from a potential blow he made himself a vulnerable and easy target by grabbing Stephen and hurling him to the side, but leaving his torso open for easy attack, so he readied his syth to parry an upcomming blow. He figured something would be comming...

as Mystro threw Stephen to the side, Stephen rolled, and ended on his feet, he pulled his sword from it's sheath and ran back over to Mystro, after spinning the sword into a back hand hold in his left hand, Stephen took up a defencive position infront of Mystro.

"Hey dude" Stephen announced as he glanced back "you didn't need to protect me then, you don't need to now" Stephen announced smiling

As Dash looked on as the battle raged he thought to himself. What amazing skills these people have, I am glad I choose to stay back. I am in no way the same league as them. Just as the one they were calling Shurina was doing a backflip, Dash back up a little bit and pulled out his stone. He held it out in front of him and concentrated hard. He felt that odd feeling again and with all the lighting from before he was magically transformed in a flashing light into this 'dragoon' that they were talking about.

"Cool" I said.

"The smart one is defending the strong one with his own body.Kinda lame I´d say" Shurina mocked them a little" But in the end it is still good, that one is looking after another in the field" Shurina with a comford voice. Suddenly he again felt a presence of some kind dragoon spirit"Wait" he yelled at Mystro and Stephen" To you two have another companion with you? I dont know if I´m getting old or its real but, somewhere near, not far from us,is someone who also has ornament that contains dragoon spirit. Be alert" Shurina told and was starting to look around anyone that looked suspicios.

stephen listened as Shurina informed them of the other Dragoon, Stephen stood up from his defensive pose, and flipped his sword into his right hand, in a fore-arm grip "where are you Dragoon??" Stephen shouted as he pointed the blade of his sword out infront of him as he looked towards the forrest, Rotating on the spot and gazing into the woods.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" Mystro shouted rather loudly. "What a friggin day...Hang on here...what the hell is going on here? Is there some sort of fate happenning here? Like the dragon campaign and the defeat of the god? Dragoons dont gather like this for no reason..."

Mystro put his syth away and sat in a focused manner..."someone tell me whats going on here..."

As soon as he had changed into the dragoon armor, he heard someone scream.

"Where are you Dragoon??" a voice beyond the treeline said.

He went back to look at the three people and they had stopped fighting and were all looking in Dash's direction. He thought to himself "they must be able to tell where I am when I am in this armor". He only had two choices, go out and face them or run. Dash wasn't the type to run away from anything, so he calmly walked out into the open field and said.

"I mean you no harm, I am sorry for disturbing you but honestly I dont even know why I am here. I just felt the urge to be here for some reason, so here I am. If you want a fight then so be it, but I do not wish it." Dash said while getting in a defensive stance himself.

As the man came clear from the treeline, Stephen saw him in, gritting his teeth, stephen gripped his sword Hilt tighter Expecting a fight. "I mean you no harm, I am sorry for disturbing you but honestly I dont even know why I am here. I just felt the urge to be here for some reason, so here I am. If you want a fight then so be it, but I do not wish it." The man informed them, this shocked Stephen slightly, and also gave him a feeling of security, he believed this man.

Sliding his sword into it's sheath, Stephen strode over to the man and extended his right hand to shake the new guy's hand "I am Stephen, That is Mystro, and Shurina is the experienced one in the corner" Stephen informed him, with a welcoming smile on his face "and what shall we call you?" Stephen questioned.

Dash reached out and shook the mans hand and said.

"My name is Dash, like I said I have no idea why I am here but it seems to be some sort of fate. It is good to meet you Stephen, and you too Mystro and Shurina." he said strongly shaking Stephens hand.

And he thought to himself "This really be some sort of fate, three other people who are these dragoon things all together in one place."

After shaking Dash's hand Stephenspun around to face Shurina "Still think everything is against us?" he asked with a slight hint of rage in his voice before turning back to face dash "are you willing to join me in a battle against Kelvin?" he questioned "i have grown sick of his tyrinous ways and am going to end his rain, to bring about order to the world, a democracy, and give the people something to fight for"

"Bloody hell" Shurina said when he saw another dragoon,"4 dragoon in one place....this is too odd..." Shruna said with a confused face and looked at Dash"so...what to we then have here then...an experienced one, a smart one and a strong one....whats your excuse?"Shurina asked. But without waiting for an answer he did decided to not take part any war anymore."It seems that you 3 are able to train yourselves with eachother and maybe the 2 of you even could be able to learn how to control your dragoons...but somehow i doubt it...but I have made my decision...if you seriously do need me then you can find me in the High mountain" Shurina told and transformed himself and started flying towards the mountain" It is good that there are young ones, but already 3 of them are together...that is too suspicious" Shurina though while flying.

Stephen watched Shurina leave and then looked at the other two, he pulled his sword from it's sheath and spun it around abit, and the stone began emitting a glint, that was so feint Stephen almost didn't notice it, he stopped spinning the sword around and looked at the stone.

After a couple of moments looking at the hilt, Stephen stabbed his blade into the floor and sat down next to it "So Guys, where should we start?" Stephen asked as he sat stareing at his weapon.

"Well we cant just go somewhere randome...we need to strategize, and i propose we first test ourselves. We have no idea how far the power we now have goes. We should discover our limits before doing anything rash...Im not sure what we could do or where we could go...I am the best mercenary this town has so i have a good start, and i know stephen wont fall easily, and you Dash, i dont know you...but either way we all need to test ourselves"

Mystro stood and looked around. "I suggest we all go to the death frontier...so few have escaped those vast deserts. And if it is to get out of our power, we can easily return with our wings. I am going, weather you two decide to or not...i need to understand this before i can use its full potential...what do you say?"

"I agree completely, I dont understand this power either and I know I want to use it for good. So if we need to go to the Death Frontier then so be it. Whatever it takes to understand this and use it to fight evil off." Dash said to Mystro.

As he watched Stephen do his little trick with his sword he pulled out his own sword and stabbed it into the ground and leaned against it.

Stephen jumped to his feet and looked at the other two "To the death frontier it is then" Stephen announced looking between the two other Dragoon's "I don't need to understand this power, i already understand what it is, my father used to tell me tales about it" Stephen explained.

Pulling his sword from the floor, he spun it around a few times as he always did and then slid it into it's sheath.

OOC:you can post without me, I´ll just wait for an opportunity to pop in again:P

Mystro began to conjure up his dragoon so he could fly west to the death frontier...

"This is going to be a long flight."

Mystro had transformed and said "Shall we?"

OOC:sorry its so short i just dont have much time

Stephen stood and watched as Mystro changed intohis Dragoon form, "well, thats not good" Stephen gritted his teeth and began focusing, the stone on the hilt of his sword began glowing red, Grabbing the sword and pulling it from it's sheath, a flame burst onto his hand and then spread up his arm, engulfing him. when the flame died down, Stephen was in his Dragoon form.

"So, lets get gone" Stephen announced as he spread his wings and flew up into the air "Lets go guys" Stephen announced as he began heading west, towards the death frontier

Mystro kept in flight, and looked around as to where to go, all he knew was that it was west, but he did not know how far north or south, so he went slower than he could. He glanced at Stephen every now and then to make sure he could keep, although he knew he could keep up, but he was just makin sure.

OOC: im not feelin much for rp today but i will keep it goin today, the rp has slowed but i wont let it die

Back