[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Hmmm the CN alignment seems to be getting quite a bit of use... Wonder how you guys'll end up roleplaying that...

Drachnon, i'd guess that if you keep it within bounds it should be good... This is covered under the some-kids-parents vs Marilyn manson lawsuit:P

Oh, nice ~ Estrella isn't the only sage this semester . :grin:
Hopefully she won't be the only one that starts her day at night (unless the weather's fine, which should be often, then characters probably would see her). I figured one of her periods could be like a patrol while the other students are asleep . :hmmm:

Considering he hates sunlight and enjoys being in the dark, he'll probably be wandering about at night :wacky: Unless the situation dictates it he'll probably stay indoors on sunny days.

Oh, nice ~ Estrella isn't the only sage this semester . :grin:
Hopefully she won't be the only one that starts her day at night (unless the weather's fine, which should be often, then characters probably would see her). I figured one of her periods could be like a patrol while the other students are asleep . :hmmm:

Oh thats good. DisCo should have some night time patrols. im sure there are plenty of students that cant sleep at night.

Eehm pandora, I hate to cause a fuss and all but could you please use a bigger font size? my eyes are pretty much shot (like "i cant see past the tip of my own nose without glasses" shot) and on a 23" widescreen those letters are even tiny-er.

also i dont want to be contrary and all but I feel i should have Nova sunbathing at some point just to round out all the "ooh noez t3h sunz it burnz us!" vampire-esque-types

Wow... there's so little amount of males?

*looks. Blinks.*

Is EA in itself a freaking harem? Jesus.... WHERE ARE ALL THE MALES?

Lemme put it this way.

This school was originally supposed to be a "fight school" kind of thing. Now then, you with me so far? So, doesn't it kind of ruin the image most people have of females when they're flooding a Fight School?

I don't really care. I just think we need balance.

I'm just messing with you :lew:

I think in general on FFF people prefer RPing female characters, simple as that really. I'm kind of inbetween but still prefer male ones.

Eh... for me it's that I'm not comfortable RPing something that's not my gender. I can, if I really really need to. That doesn't mean I will if I can avoid it.

But.... well, at least we won't have boys fighting each other for who gets the girl. Now, I wonder if the girls will fight for each other for the boys.... Scary thought.

Haha, there has to be at least one guy/girl who'd do that i'm sure :lew: mine would just be a dick with most people I imagine

I am expecting to rub a lot of people the wrong way and get in fights in no time xD

So long as you don't draw weapons, Dis. co. would probably leave you alone.

And now I must be off to school! *grumble grumble grrr*

Fighting? Unless they have a pathological hatred for redheads or female curves i'm pretty sure i know who's going to have her pick of the litter;)

/me laughs at your puny efforts;)

EDIT: my 45ish bios are more or less split down the middle, including a few asexual ones...

Well you're going to have to come out for food and the like:) seems like as good a reason for social interaction as any...

Then I can ridicule/praise you for being weak/strong :monocle:

My guy is SO turning into the school bully :rofl:

Good luck with him, he's very hardheaded and has a LOT of arrogance and pride :lew: he's going to undermine a lot of people who can't defend themselves xD

On the reverse, if you can handle yourself, he'll actually respect you :monocle:

Well until he sees something to prove that he'll get on your case a lot, it's just the way he is :wacky: survival of the fittest and all that jazz

Back