Pale Flesh
Veteran
Gil

EA2title.png

Director: Me
Original Concept: Silver Shadow
Ranking System: Schnee
Class Schedule: Tipsynaruto
(RP Still in production. Student Handbook and Class Schedueles are not up yet)

Cool air slides past your cheeks as you stare out over the airship in the night sky. The days travels had been tiring but for where you're going things can only get more interesting. You smile as you see a faint glow in the distance. A light that could only be coming from Eureka Academy, your home for the next few months. It is here that you and your 500+ peers will learn the arts and skills to become successful in battle. For what you know of, this Academy has created some of the most powerful warriors in the land, and you'll need all the knowledge you can get in order to become a powerful warrior yourself. With a firm grip on the side of the airship the floating island of Eureka Academy comes into view. Will you be able to rise through the ranks and create a name for yourself? Only time can tell...

EA2art.png

In this institution Rpers will get the chance to live a life of a warrior training to become the best of the best. You will be sent on missions to accomplish and reap rewards for your hard work. There are also classes to attend, new peers to meet, fighting to do, and at the end of it all you can either explore the vast campus or retire in your dorm. There will be nothing you can’t do in this world of Eureka and the Rpers create the story. There is not story set in stone so think of this RP as a type of sims thing, only with battles and magic and traveling to other worlds!

This Rp has is a sequel to the original "Eureka Academy RP" but is open to new members/students always. In the last Rp the School had many students and events going on at once. There isn't a set story for this RP and the characters create it themselves. I will tweak the RP over time to adjust for the RPers.

Rpers will get to go on missions posted on the school mission board and see spectacular sights while battling mysterious creatures from beyond. They will be graded on each mission, which will earn them an increase in rank. The higher the rank, the more powerful you become. Each week there will be new missions added of very different varieties, which the Rpers will experience in this wide, wide, world and beyond. Occasionally there may be big events planned for this Rp which may help give the Rp a story like element, but ultimately the story is up to you! Your character will get to make new friends here at the school and here on the forums so feel free to Rp as yourself! .

This Rp was also created to help new Rpers to the forums. This RP could serve as the official tutorial for newcomers to the forums to experience what it’s like Rping and getting the feel of how an RP works. Of course We here at Eureka Academy know about the countless tutorials already put up, but to be honest, we also know that most of them aren’t read and that to fully grasp the idea of Rping you have to experience it first hand which is what this school is for!

Stulife.png

This is basically an open RP. You can do what you want, fight what you want, go where you want, the works! Students at the academy can make clubs, hang out with friends, date, party, and kick major butt.

Sects:
There are three different sects in the school:

Blue sect-these students normally wear blue blazers and represent the beginners in the academy. They are still learning their way around battles and have quite a lot to learn about.

Red Sect- these students wear red blazers and are a little more experienced than the blue sect. They are tough in battle and have a large set of skills. They have proven their talent and have shown that they are tough in battle.

Black Sect- these are the most experienced students in the school. They proudly wear their black blazers as a sign of their brutality in battle. They have the highest of all ranks and are forces to be reckoned with. Not many of them are seen around school.

White Sect-these are the Student council members. They wear white and are the most powerful students at the school. There are one of these from each sect making it a total of 4 students.

Disciplinary committee: This is a popular group among the school as the students are allowed to keep their class in check. They are still students in training however and only serve to keep order among their peers. These students are often seen wearing yellow blazers.

Note: Disciplinary students wear the same color of their sect. Their colors do not change no matter how high their level gets. They may change their color if they decide to give up their position as a member of the disciplinary division.

Ranking:

Student Council: This is the highest of the student ranks. They are the strongest of the strong here at the academy. They rank the highest of the students and supervise over the student body. There is one student council representative from each sect of the school.(I’m guessing there should be a limited amount of student council members so as to have some actual students!)

Disciplinary Committee: These students are ranked as the second highest. They enforce the rules at school and make sure to keep all rules fair in battle. They supervise battles and keep bad students in check…

Student Ranks: These ranks belong to actual students. They increase with time and with each increase an upgrade in abilities can be had! They way you can increase your rank points through battle, through completing mission objectives, and through judgment and conduct.

With each increase in rank comes an increase in the player’s ability. Rank changes will be updated weekly under the student ID cards. After a month of raising rank a new student ID card will be given with updated rank on it. Rank can also be deducted if a student does not act properly and misbehaves.

When starting this RP, students will only be allowed to have rank 1 and raise it later. Disciplinary students will have their rank begin at level 10 and Student council members will have their rank set to 50. While you may not choose to raise your rank it is encouraged you do in order to buy more powerful weapons and items from shops and to acquire special privileges. As you rise in rank certain access to places will become available to you.

Ranking System:
Level: 1-15: Rat
Level: 16-30: Rabbit
Level: 31-45: Pig
Level: 46-60: Dog
Level: 61-75: Ram
Level: 76-90: Horse
Level: 91-105: Snake
Level: 106-120: Ox
Level: 121-135: Tiger
Level: 136-150: Dragon

tardy.png

The new tardy policy this time around still holds. If you cannot post anymore find a way to contact me so that I can arrange for a way to remove your characters from the RP until further notice. Removed characters with an excuse can still be used later to come back to the roleplay later on. However those who just abandon their characters leaving others without the ability to post will be dealt with. You have a month to get in at least one post. If you cannot do this and you don't see me about it your student/teacher will be expelled from Eureka Academy. If you do not post in two weeks a notice will be sent as a warning and I will have to take it upon myself to step into the situation and handle those who cannot post due to someone else's lack of posting. Those who are stuck posting due to someone else will not be effected by the tardy policy and will not be considered tardy to school. By submitting your character into this RP you are stating that you agree with the policy above. If you cannot accept this policy then this roleplay may not be the one for you or we can work out a way so that your character can come and go in small increments.

RP Stat ~ NA

Participant Total:

Teachers:

Staff:
Akabea
Mishra
Nova
Horatio
James
Nathaniel

Students:

Student Council (4/4):
Phelda
Eliane
Escaflowne
Raistlin

Disciplinary Committee(5/5):
Delijah
Veerle
Athena
Estrella
Bartholomew

Students:
Maya
Orion
Crimson
Pharra
Saul
Daiyu
Alyss
Vergil
Evelynn
Story
Dorm Assignments:

EAchartitle.png

You may only have a total of 3 characters! If you would like to get rid of one or replace them, PM me.
General Info

Name:
Class:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities:
History:

ID Info

Color:
Avi/Picture:
Sect:

Student ID Cards

Student ID’s will be made as soon as a student enrolls at our academy. Student ID cards often show necessary info of the students and their titles. It may also show the status of the student, for example if they are the head of a certain club, organization, etc. Teachers also are granted Student ID cards this time around. The ID cards will be grouped in the second post below this one in order of Sect/Title. Don't worry, I'll make your ID for you automatically one your necessary ID information is filled out along with an avatar/ pic of your character. If you cannot provide a picture, it will have a blank instead or a default ID male and female pics.^^:

Don't forget to check the Student Handbook for more information on the school.

Rp Opens April 1 2011

Last edited:
Dorm Assignments
Rooming assignments are as follows:

White sect - Student council dorms at the top of the tower. These are separate rooms joined by a nice size kitchen, and living room. These dorms are big and airy.

Black sect - Single dorms on the third floor. The rooms are separate so no roomies.

Red dorms - There are two rooms being shared by one bathroom. These students live in one apartment like space but are grouped by 2s.

Blue dorms - These are just single rooms sharing an apartment space. They are grouped by 4s.

Note that "apartment" means apartment style dorm containing a common room and a kitchen.

Room assignments:

Single apartment rooms

- Gavin
- Orion
- Hitoki
- Rosalynn
-Disciplinary members (regardless of current sect)

Shared double apartment rooms (Red Sect only with no kitchen)

- Alyss and Pharra
- Vergil and Grigory

Shared 4 bedroom apartment (Blue sect only with no kitchen)

- Vale, Story, Joey, Morgan
- Crimson, Nicoli, Seb,
- Nami, Kazuma, Janus, Iman
- Evelyn, Maya, Sophia, Eluniel

Bio List
Provided by Tipsynaruto

StuCo [4/4]

Phelda Stella Marx - President - Lil'Redskx

Escaflowne Zraith - Vice President - Tipsynaruto

Eliane Chevalier - Treasurer - Schnee

Raistlin Majere - Public Affairs - Alyss

DisCo [5/5]

Veerle Shinja - Committee Leader - Saga

Delijah Fei - Committee Vice Leader -Tipsynaruto

Athena Hale - Committee First Chair - Frau Farbissina

Estrella Briller - Committee Second Chair - Pandora

Bartholomew Nembers - Committee Third Chair - Valvalis

Black Sect

Orion Smith - Silver Shadow

Gavin Ætherae - Gavin Ætherae

Hitoki Gekitsou - Saga

Rosalynn Hera - Pandora

Red Sect

Alyss Mithrandir - Alyss

Vergil Saunder - Mortel

Pharra Lee Marx - Lil'Redskx

Grigory Rasch - Servo_Non

Blue Sect

Maya Kamiya - Tipsynaruto

Evelyn Rosemonde - Crimson Wolf

Faith Rhodes - Himeno-Pretear

Crimson Wolf - Crimson Wolf

Story Yuta - o0PinkSquid0o

Vale C.C. Breeze - Unknownsamurai

Joey Hagen - Cardiac Kid

Morgan Bradley - Ke$ha

Sophia - Crimson Wolf

Seb Teylor - Servo_Non

Nami Hitsugiru - TMRevolution

Kazuma Miyazawa - Shinya

Eluniel - Ravness Loxaerion

Janus Alexandros Varelius - Dean Winchester

Iman Hitsugiru - TMRevolution

Nicolo Zorzi - Schnee

Staff 6/6

Nova Carmine - Fire Frenzy

Mishra Ayrie - Gavin AEtherae

Nathaniel Murdoch - Arretu

Horatio Nelson Charles The Third- FireFrenzy

James Lawrence Hoffman - Gavin AEtherae

Ecthelion Anwamane - Alyss

Roleplay IDs

Teacher IDs

Student IDs

Student Council

StellaID.png

Ranking points: 85
Title: Horse

EscaID.png

ElianeID.png

RaistID.png

Ranking points: 40
Title: Pig

Disciplinary

VeerleID.png

Ranking points: 5
Title: Rat

DelijahID.png

Ranking points: 30
Title: Rabbit

AthenaID.png

EstrellaID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

BartID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Black Sect

OrionID.png

Ranking points: 50
Title: Dog

Gavin-2.png

Ranking points:
Title:

HitokiID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

RosaID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Red Sect

AlyssID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Vergil.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Pharra.png

Ranking points:
Title:

GrigoryID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Blue Sect

Maya.png

Evelyn.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Crimson.png

Ranking points: 9

Story.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Vale.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Joey.png

Ranking points: 5

Morgan.png

Ranking points:
Title:

SophiaID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

SebID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

NamiID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

KazumaID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

ElunielID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

JanusID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

ImanID.png

Ranking points:
Title:

Last edited:
Bios:

Name: Phelda Stella Marx
Title: Student Council President
Class: Elemental Monk
Appearance:
Stella-3.png

Stella has dark hair that is almost jet black. Her Eyes have a purplish tint and she also wears a matching purple t-shirt. Over her shirt she proudly wears a white blazer of the student council. Her blazer is fresh and new this time around and has been fitted to her body. Under it is a white collared shirt which she prefers to keep open. Stella wears a purple skort for wease and movement. The skirt part of the skort is about and foot and a half in length, the shorts under much shorter(a half of foot). Under her skort Stella wears black leggings, one legging going down to her shoe, on her left leg and the other stopping at her thigh on the right. Stella also carries a small square travel bag that is wrapped around her shoulder and hangs at her waist in brown leather.

Personality: Stella is a bit ditsy when she has an off day. She's nice to everyone and very understanding. She often forgets work and paperwork and remembers her surroundings. Stella is very observant in what is around her and the matter that is contained within the objects around her. She is completely trusting of most and is very commanding when the situation is serious. Stella is a very bubbly person despite her serious facial expressions. She is always trying to make things "perfect" in her own way and when it doesn't happen she gets depressed easily. Stella loves to be surrounded by friends but she knows how to get the job done and to get serious when needed. She always has her eyes on the prize and never stops working hard to achieve goals. Stella is very dramatic when it comes to her strong emotions but she can't really help it!

Weapons:
Dreamweaver - Stella's old weapon was a steel rod pole but this semester she is updated with a different pole to fight with. The pole is three meters long and weighs about 75 pounds in total weight. While the pole made of thick steel is shaped like the weapon of a shaolin monk, i's abilities enhance Stella's abilities. With this special rod Stella not only uses it to transfer elemental energy through it(putting energy through her pole and then striking the pole on the ground to create rock pillars) in her fighting style as usual but she also can manipulate the rods properties if she were to channel hard stones with her powers.

Abilities:

Elemental Break: Stella uses the inherited ability of the Marx family to manipulate the elements of the world which makes her a feirce opponent in battle. She can manipulate Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Ice, Rock, Plants, etc. Stella can also freely manipulate the properties of which these elements are composed of, such as making a fire burn hotter or taking away oxygen in a pocket of air. She can take or remove the many elements of the earth through concentration and will. In the Marx family, the ones who posses this ability use it in very different ways. Stella's way of using it however has her absorbing the element she wants with a natural energy and releasing or moving that energy in a variety of ways.

Nature Restore: Stella can use natural healing. She can use plants and herbs to create medicine by absorbing their nutrients with her weapon and expelling the healing ingredients to her targets. She has lately been looking to further this ability by studying up on different plant life found on her missions around the world.

Fighting style: Stella, though having the natural martial art teachings of the Marx family, has a fighting style unique to herself. When she fights she uses her rod as a sort of guide and tends to use her Elemental break in union with her fighting style. Her moves are based on reaction and when she sees her opponent move toward her she moves in a way to counter them. She fights using a combination gymnastics, martial arts, street fighting, and rhythmic dancing.

History:
The house of Marx is a house of elemental weilders who are powerfully brutal in battle. The family contains 5 members and the oldest of the three children named Philiian Ray Marx left his legacy as a prodegee of being brutal on the battlefield as a monk. Pharrah Lee Marx is the youngest child of the family and has become known as one of the most powerful mages of her age.

Stella is the middle child of the three children of of the Marx family. She always lived in the shadow of her other two siblings as their use of the family ability were the strongest of the three. Her brother who graduated from Eureka Academy left really giant shoes to fill, and now Stella still attends with her younger sister Pharra Lee.

In the first semester Stella's plans for beginning the school year did not go as planned. For after a lot of betrayal, relationships, and unexpected trust she had become emotionally spent. After learning that Eureka Academy's school rival Diaga Academy was out to best them, Stella and her fellow peers rushed for helping the school. There was a battle which included many casualties, one of which being the headmaster of EA of whom Stella was very close to. After Eureka Island had begun to float away in the midst of the battle and after Krell had saved the school with the rest of his strength, Stella found it upon herself to take over many of the headmaster's duties until she found a replacement.

After three months of searching for a replacement for Krell Stella had managed to find the floating mountains of Levert where she would come to find the cottage that held the newest Eureka Academy Headmaster.

ID Info

Color: Purple
Avi/Picture: Well I'm the one making it so xD
Dislikes: Stress
Sect: White

(Inserting my bios here soon enough)

Last edited:
Can I bring Vee back as a member of the DisCom? I won't be randomly vanishing this time. XD

I intend to bring two others in, one of which I'd rather wasn't blue sect, so if you can get back to me (PM) on what I'd need to do extra to get her higher (if anything), I'd appreciate it. D:

Since Raye talked to me about this, I've been super psyched. ._.

Can I bring Vee back as a member of the DisCom? I won't be randomly vanishing this time. XD

I intend to bring two others in, one of which I'd rather wasn't blue sect, so if you can get back to me (PM) on what I'd need to do extra to get her higher (if anything), I'd appreciate it. D:

Since Raye talked to me about this, I've been super psyched. ._.

Yes! Now that you've told me she's coming back I'll add her to the list of returning students ^^.

Count me in!

Teaching combat theory, ie. Everything combat related that isn't ACTUALLY combat... I would like the Friday afternoon class slot if at all possible

That will be MISS Carmine while we are in class , if you don't mind...

Before I approve FF can you fill out her ID info. Teachers get IDs too this time around ^^ Maybe a photo to go with it would be nice as well ^o^

Hey, oli, you mind if i take another crack at getting a timetable up for class?

If yes, then any teachers sound off so i know how many we have and give me a accurate description of your class. Just saying "Magic" does not count. White Magic, Black magic, Armed combat, Unarmed combat, Combat Theory.... whatever.

Hey, oli, you mind if i take another crack at getting a timetable up for class?

If yes, then any teachers sound off so i know how many we have and give me a accurate description of your class. Just saying "Magic" does not count. White Magic, Black magic, Armed combat, Unarmed combat, Combat Theory.... whatever.

I would definitely prefer it! You did great last time but the RP got sped up. This time it would be nice to have everything set up before hand ^^ Plus it's too much doing the rest alone so I would be relieved if you could set up a schedule like last time ^_^

hrm, well glad to see the whole system is set up once again, if you need any help as to administrating this RP further, give me a holla, I'll come running.

I'll C & P my character profile tomorrow...

Fuck yes, second semester is finally coming.
And I already know that you pre-approved Estrella, but of course I'll be putting her bio up here soon so that people know who she is (if they don't already :wacky:) and what not .
I'm psyched to be able to use her for the first time . :ryan:

btw oli, sorta keep a DisCom position reserved. Ringo and i have been seeing if we can draw someone into the RP, and we sorta asked if she wants to be in it, which she seemed to have interest. Izzat okay?

As promised, my bio will be up as soon as I'm back at the house. Of course, the changes discussed will be made and that piece of info I failed to mention will be put in. Me thinks everyone here will be somewhat interested in the bio. I'll be back Sunday night, bitches. :ryan:

I wasn't around when it first came about, but was reading through the original Eureka Academy and took an interest in it. Would it be okay for me to join? :britt:

btw oli, sorta keep a DisCom position reserved. Ringo and i have been seeing if we can draw someone into the RP, and we sorta asked if she wants to be in it, which she seemed to have interest. Izzat okay?

That sounds good Tipsy. Your decision is A O.K. with me ^^ Just tell me who through PM or I'll wait for her Bio.

I wasn't around when it first came about, but was reading through the original Eureka Academy and took an interest in it. Would it be okay for me to join? :britt:

Of course you can join! Just don't be tardy now yahear? Welcome to Eureka Academy first newcomer! ^_^

I'll try get to my first character bio for the RP when I get a good chance, also have something else I've already been putting off for days also RP related, though...

Excited to see this up, though. :D As far as my Crimson Wolf character goes, seeing as he is named Crimson Wolf for the crimson/red coloration of him, not the black, think I'll be wanting the main card itself for him to be the colour red, just a heads up there. ;)

Of course you can join! Just don't be tardy now yahear? Welcome to Eureka Academy first newcomer! ^_^

Awesome! Now, I just need to decide if I want to be a Mage or an awesome Warrior. :gasp: I can never decide!

Also, if we're new, are we only allowed to make newbie characters, and if we do well get assigned to the Student Council, etc, or can we make characters as teachers, higher up in the student chain, etc?

Well... here are my C and P. Oh yea, just for ease of checking up peeps profile, how bout you collect the links of people's character when they post em and put it on the front page? You do not know how often i have trouble finding Maya again in the last thread.

Name: Escaflowne Zraith (Zee for those that know her)

Title: Student Council Vice President (Can i?)

Class:
Magical Weapon Master

Appearance:
29594.jpg

The epitome of gothic. Escaflowne has rather pale skin and her eyes are a bright blood red and
her lips are a pale cherry pink. Her hair is raven black and is let to grow down to her buttocks. Her height is at 175 cm tall with a slim, athletic figure. Her limbs and build lend to her fighting nature with a very high degree of flexibility and a nice combination of strength and stamina.

Her clothes are rather unique.
She had always had a liking for more prim and proper and uniform-like style. She wears a white uniform shirt with a thin red tie under a dark gray short uniform blazer which reaches just above her waist, while her white Blazer is worn on her shoulder like a cloak or cape. On her lower torso, she wears a matching dark gray skirt that reaches just above the knee while she wears a matching gray fedora on her head. On her feet are a pair of knee high black socks and a pair of black uniform leather loafers. Although she does not always wear it, she keeps a pair of glove with her. They are pretty big and light gray in colour. At the index finger, there is no finger cover or protection.

Hanging on her neck is a pair of headphones and slipped into her breast pocket is a slim wire half frame glasses that when worn, rests rather down her nose in a manner that she can peer over the top or look down through the lens.

Weapon: Escaflowne specializes in blade fighting, hence most of her weapons are of the blade nature. There are several that she always keep on her. Foremost is her long black nodachi by the name of Touhou hangs on the back of her waist, hilt pointing up towards the right at an extreme vertical angle. It stands at whopping 150 cm with a 40 cm hilt. In order to draw, she grips the hilt in a reverse grip and tugs hard upwards. As the sword flies out of the sheath, she would release and reverse her grip before swinging it to her side. The chain at the end is 40 cm, matching the hilt. Next are her concealed on body weapons.

Hidden Blade:
One mounted on each wrist under the sleeves of her gray blazer. With a loop strap attached to her ring finger, Escaflowne can easily extend and lock it for use or retract it back, all with a flick of a finger. Despite being made with the highest quality, these aren't the best weapon to depend on. They are relatively short and although sharp and strong, should be used in tandem with her melee strikes.

Toe Knife: Inside her shoes contains two weapons, four in total for the pair. At the sole of the boot near the toes is a retractable blade which when a certain spot is depressed in her boot, the knife will shoot out like the hidden blade. Like the hidden blade, it is best used in tandem with her melee strikes and her hidden blade.

Heel Blade:

The heel blade is a retractable blade that runs parallel with her Achilles tendon from near the base of the heel to around three centimeters above the ankle. It resembles more of an axe blade than a sword blade as it's intention is not for precise stabbing motions, but for slashing motions performed in arching kicks. It is used to complement her strength and to make her more deadly than already is. Similar to the Boot Blade, when a certain area is depressed by her foot in the boot, the blade will spring out.

Push Dagger:

These small, palm sized, spade like daggers, despite being small, it is quite capable of slashing and cutting, although these will be somewhat superficial unless it is across someone's throat. To do the most damage is to stab them with it. Despite not being long, it is long enough that in skilled hands, can be aimed to puncture deep into people's organs. The knife can easily puncture lungs, pierce deep enough to the heart and big enough that if stabbed repeatedly in a small circle of area, would cause severe damage. It is also usable in tandem with her martial fighting style. She holds four of these little knives, two hidden in the top of her skirt in a secret holster, another hidden in her tie, and the last behind her neck, holstered in a sheath that is attached to her choker.

Personality: Escaflowne commands an authoritative demeanor, in which students feel compelled to listen and be wary of her. Despite her scary nature and exterior appearance, Escaflowne can
be rather lofty, carefree and easy going with those she knows. Although her position in school expects her to follow rules and regulation, Escaflowne isn't one for rules and can't help but go about things her own way, without being tied down. She cover her tracks, but many know of it, but since it has not caused any trouble, it had been left alone.

Escaflowne has been known as a human computer with an IQ of 190. She can adapt and think around any situations which would produce optimal results for all parties and easily remember things and store in her head. She has no weak subjects. However, with the advantage of a powerful brain, Escaflowne has a shorter attention span and at times cannot seem to call up specific knowledge when needed. Its in there, but she has a hard time recalling it.

As of late, Escaflowne has shunned the use of her mind, preferring to be rather lofty and carefree, leaving most of the administration stuff to poor Stella.

Abilities: Escaflowne possess several abilities which mostly assists her in combat.

Telekenisis:
The ability to control and move objects by will. The lighter it is, the faster she can move it.

Spatial Distortion: The ability to distort a small space that acts as a gateway. Pretty much opening a door between places.
It also allows her to summon weapons to her side via a special gateway that she has prepared that links to a specific room in her house or move between areas.

Aerokinesis: The ability to utterly and totally control the wind, whether that be using it for attack, to boost movements or otherwise.

More to come as she advances.

History: Escaflowne grew up in a strict disciplinary family. Rules, regulations, discipline, obedience and excellence was the belief in her family. Escaflowne played the part perfectly, training and sharpening her skills, her knowledge and her own authoritative aura. At school, she did the same, but her own personality flared out and her own inner desires surfaced. She did what she wanted, whether that be being lazy or indulge in her wants. When she came of age, they sent her to Eureka Academy, expecting much from her. In order to stave off their probing noses, Escaflowne satisfied their expectations so that they did not stick too much into her school life, hence she could live her life the way she wanted at the very least, at school.

Student ID color: White

If the size isnt quite right, here is the original for you to crop.

1252330539_7110_full-1.jpg

Name: Delijah Fei (Del for short)

Title:
Disciplinary Committee Vice Leader(?)

Class:
Heavy Lancer

Appearance:

warrior.jpg

A girl from the orients, her facial features and body size all give her a very young, childish air. Her height only reaches 149 cm and she is as light as a feather at 45 kg. Her hair is a dark ash gray and had been grown till it is just above the floor when standing upright. Her face is framed with two tassels of hair that reaches her jaw line while her fringe is loose and scattered with a small bunch that sweeps to the right from the middle. Her face is more rounded and her eyes are large, round and innocent looking. Above her eyes are a pair of thin arching eyebrows, which complements her face
rather well. However, it is always arching down in a slight frown. Her body is slim, slight and petite, almost like a doll. This makes her head appear large, making her more adorable, cute and doll-like, much to her dismay. Along with the slimness, her body is much more flexible, and naturally very efficient in converting movement energy and power. Thus, even without a muscly body, her strength is quite something and not something to be sneezed at.

Delijah's clothing is her oriental, dark, ash gray four piece. It consists of an upper torso long vest, where it reaches from the neck down to the waist, before it splits into two with it becoming something like a skirt with two side splits. On her legs are a pair of knee length pants with black lace decorations at the end. Similarly, on her arms are two forearm covers that are the same colour that flare out at the wrist and have the same black lace coverings as the pants. Her footwear is a pair of simple black kung fu shoes. On top of the whole set is her black long Gakuran with a red armband across her left biceps with the words "Disciplinary Committee" in gold. On the flip side of the Gakuran is white silk lining with a black and gold dragon stitching. Her Black Sect Blazer is worn on top, though she does not really like it.

Weapon:
Delijah's weapons are pole arms. Her main pole arm is her spear (image above), named Yatagarasu. It is about 180 cm tall and rather heavy since it is made of mysterious metal that bends like bamboo, but is strong as any steel. All over the pole are intricate designs of Asian writing scriptures. It is given to her by her master and is a treasured heirloom that many marital artist sought after as it is said to be blessed by the gods and is indestructible and stays forever sharp. Even after aeons since its forging, the carving still appears to be freshly etched without a scar of combat along its length. The fancy steel ribbon behind is also a potential weapon as the gray thing at the back is a hard steel weight, so it can be used similarly as a chain and sickle. Also, it allows her to launch her spear a fair bit and use the ribbon to reel or jerk it back in quickly.

A second pole arm can be wielded simultaneously, although this can be anything of sufficient length. Usually, it would be Kamaitachi, a naginata-like weapon. Its height is similar to Yatagarasu and its strength is about the same. The shaft and blade is black while the haft connecting the shaft and blade is gold. It is extremely similar to the Yatagarasu in many ways, in that it is flexible with runic etchings. However, it lacks the ribbon.

Both are carried around by the small Delijah, either by hand or one slung across her back. Mostly, she uses only one, but both could be used together. However, when she carries then, she totters slightly due to their combined weight and with the turned off state of her ability, it appears comical that a small child is carrying weapons that much larger than her.

Personality:
Through a whole life of being treated as a child, Delijah had turned serious, straight and mature....or attempts to in any case. She is naturally a childish and innocent girl and no matter how much she puts up her front. Her facade is very fragile as she is easily tempted out of it just by sight of something she likes, something someone says or just by her own carelessness or lack of concentration. For example, if she was in serious mode and walk by a bunny doll, she would subconsciously run to it and play with it and act like a child before realising what she was doing, which she then tries to cover up.

Suffice to say, she can become feisty and a little firecracker should she get serious. This is the only part of her which isn't kiddy. Hot blooded is what she is known for when in DisCom mode. When in this mode, her favourite line appears to be 'GUTS!". Those that don't watch out can get their hands burnt by her.

Abilities:
Brute strength: What allows her to wield both weapons at once is an emotion activated ability. Brute strength is achieved when she gets past a certain level of seriousness. Its effect is proportional to her emotions, hence a small level fight would wield less strength then a full blown war battle. In essence, the larger the fight, the stronger she becomes, strength-wise. The tell tale sign of the power level is the intensity of the blue flame that appears at her left eye. The larger the flame, the more power there is.

Explosive Nature: Her second ability is Explosive Nature. Through will, she could turn any part of her body into explosive and cause an explosion. Her body does not explode, per se, but through thought and will, she can manipulate her cells to create an explosion from "nothing". However, this is a close quarter ability, requiring contact, either through her own body, her weapons, or anything solid that connects herself to the opponent,such as the ground, buildings if they both touching. It is almost instantaneous if its through the weapon. The only warning is a blinding glow of the weapon/body part a split second before the explosion. When transferring the explosion across a distance via a solid medium, a trail of electrical light blaze up after where the explosion is. Therefore, it is possible to track the attack, albeit somewhat hard as it is very fast. Due to the nature of the attack, the only way Delijah could survive these moves and explosion is via her third ability.

Steel Skin: This ability complements with Explosive Nature. Delijah has a passive skill in that her skin becomes like steel. It is a reactionary ability that is separate from her own mind. It activates on its own whenever an attack nears her, changing that section that would receive the blow to steel. That said, only her skin becomes as such. Force still travels through her. Swords, arrows, bullets, flame, cutting wind spells become almost nullified. However, blunt attacks, melee hand to hand, throws, ice, water, earth are not. In essence, anything that pierces, cuts, explodes or slashes becomes useless while anything that hits with blunt force works.

History:
Delijah was an orphan, but not in a soppy, sad sot of way. She was given to her Aunt and Uncle to take care of after her parents death. She was doted on due to her cuteness and her obedience. As a result, she grew up rather sheltered, her childish nature unchanged. She was not spoilt, however. She never realised her own childishness until when she began to go to school when she reached grade 4. Then, her fellow students began commenting and teasing her peculiar penchant for not "growing up" and letting go of her liking for cartoons, toys and generally kiddy stuff. She cried to her adoptive parents, who obviously comforted her, telling her to ignore them and be as she is, but she could not stand it as she understood that she should grow up. From then on, she began to become stiffer, more serious and "mature", scorning everything that she loved before. This was helped when she managed to create a somewhat more serious and mature image when she thrashed a class of boys in a fight when they teased her through her special powers.

Even with a new perspective on her, it was a semi success as she often slip back into her past self, and people knew that she was a kid at heart, but by then, in high school and enrolled at Eureka, no one cared and most accepted her as she is. In her own heart, it had sunk into a habit, and such, she would subconsciously do things to make herself appear more mature, such as joining the Disciplinary Committee. However, she more often than not, act contrary to the image she tries to portray.

Student ID color: Black

warrior-3.jpg

Name:
Maya Kamiya

Title: None.
Blue Sect

Class:
Bard/Musician

Appearance:
Mio_Akiyama-2.png

Maya is a rather normal girl in most aspect. She does not possess absolute beauty, but is somewhat cute with nice features. Like most Japanese, her skin is rather white. A perpetual smile hangs on her face while she has big chocolate brown eyes and lashes. Her hair is straight, long and black and reaches down to her waist where it is always left as is. Maya, herself, believes she is a normal school girl, which she is besides her latent magic powers. Besides those, her physique is that of a normal 17 year old girl. Her endurance is higher and is much fitter since she is an avid athlete as well as a musician, but she is in general, lean and slim. She'd be about 167 cm tall and about 52 kg

Her clothes are pretty much like a uniform since she believed that she was going to a normal school. She has a light grayish blue skirt, a white uniform, short sleeved T shirt, a blue string tie around her neck tied in a bow, a light yellow cotton pull-over vest, black knee high socks, a pair of brown loafers and on top, her Blue Sect Blazer.

In order to not disturb people, she has a pair of headphones, an AKG K701 which has an adapter that can be plugged into her guitar and a small portable Marshall MS-2 waist amplifier clipped to a low right slung punk leather belt

Weapon:
The closest thing she has to a weapon is her voice and her guitars. She has a fair few of them, depending on her mood, but her main one is her Cherry Burst Gibson Les Paul. For some odd reason, they all seem rather hardy, especially since it is a guitar, though she does not know why as they came from her parents factory plants. It fares rather well as a blunt weapon without taking much damage, although why she would need to use it as a weapon at school is beyond her. Later on, through her innate magic, her guitars do begin showing unusual powers (Personal character development plot)

Guitars: Although she does not now it, each of her guitars have been magically modified to help draw out her magical abilities more easily.

Original 1958 Cherry Burst Gibson Les Paul: "Lucille"
Her most beloved guitar. The first she ever got and the one she grew up with. It was a birthday gift from her parents and although it is a vintage, it had gone through some "maintenance" from her parents labs. Nonetheless she always carry it. Lucille generally bolsters her magic and abilities the best in general.

1931 Martin D-28: "Clover"
Her second most precious guitar. Besides being a vintage high quality acoustics, it has a mellow sound, perfect for soothing her nerves and it tends to help people relax and show their true moods and feelings.

1955 Gretsch White Falcon: "Viera"
Viera is her third guitar. Assists most effective with Harpy's Wing Beat

1965 White Fender Stratocaster: "Lavina"
Her fourth guitar, Lavina tones are most effective with Fluff Puff

1962 Gibson Flying V
(normal V): "Phoenix"
Her fifth guitar, Phoenix helps in Soothing Wind. The head has similar paint designs as the body, being really dark navy blue with white wavy lines.

1967 Fender Mustang:
"Summer Night"
Summer Night is Maya's sixth guitar, which assists in Skip Trip

1970 Gibson SG:
"Luella"
Luella is her seventh guitar which bolsters her
Heavy Grunge spell

1969 Gibson ES-355: "Holly"
Holly, her eighth guitar helps her Shockwave attack.

Gibson Custom ES 339 Semi Hollow: "Everhilde"
Her last personal guitar, Everhilde is the one which she jams the hardest with when she is rarely angry. Epic Solo comes out best with Everhilde.

Personality:

Maya would fall into the category of the happy-go-lucky, naive, playful and over friendly girl who talks to everyone, helps everyone and tries to befriend everyone with utmost tenacity. She is
easily satisfied, a bundle of fun and energy whilst being a rather innocent little girl without a care in the world. Let her have her friends around and that life is normal to her and she is satisfied. She appears to be a bit of a ditz, not noticing whats happening around her, but in fact, she does register it. Maya just does not react to it badly, but just accepts it, no matter how far fetched or out there it is. Maya will open up her heart to just about anyone, go out of her way to give a helping hand and would try to be friends with just about everyone. Her optimism is almost overbearing and no matter how bad things seem to get, her happy-go-lucky personality seems to shine through. Her friends are her treasures along with her guitars and she would go to hell for them, even though she would not be able to do much.

On a side note, Maya lived mostly a normal lifestyle with no fighting, magic and supernatural things. The closest she has got to them are in manga and television.

Abilities:

Her abilities are all noise and sound based, which was one of the reasons her parents nudged her down the path of being a musicians. Granted she had a knack for the arts, but through her lifelong practice and training, she has extensive knowledge of music and perfect pitch and ears.

For now, her abilities will come and go depending on the situation. Therefore, at times, she can fight back by triggering an ability by mistake.

Vocal Supplement: Through her choice of song, Maya can heal and give boost to people near her. It is more her voice than the song, so soft, smooth songs will give more beneficial effects than hard sharp songs.
Soothing Wind: By singing soft, mellow songs such as lullabies and such, Maya can help heal wounds and cure ailments that afflict a person. The longer she sings, the more she heals at a faster rate.

Fluff Puff: Through folkland songs and ballads, those around are granted an aura of white glow around their entire body which helps increase their physical and magical defense for a short while.

Skip Trip: Playing a quick and catchy tune, the speed of those around increase for a short amount of time with a yellow glow around their bodies.

Heavy Grunge: A rock mix of fast paced and quick rifts which causes those that are nearby to have better attack and strength for a short period of time. A red aura surround their bodies.

Epic Solo: Jamming hard and heavy songs and solos, those that hear it gets an orange aura which makes the hearer become berserk in which lasts for a very short time, enough for one combo. The effects include Fluff Puff, Heavy Grunge, Skip Trip while Soothing Wind heals. This places a heavy strain on Maya though so she cannot do it a lot of times.
Harpy's Wing Beat: Through shockwave of the voice, Maya can create scything attacks which fly at enemies. Initially, she is only able to launch one, but as she progresses, the amount she can produce increases.

Shockwave: As its name implies, through a sharp sudden explosion of a note, a shockwave of sound shoots out in a 360 degrees outwards, sending foes tumbling backwards. When controlled perfectly, this can be used as a radar of sort.

Selective Voicing: This is the ability to project her voice to a certain narrow tunnel so that only certain people can hear it.

Perfect Pitch: Sing in any tone or scale or pitch, she hears it, she can tell you what it is, flat/ sharp and all.

Sensitive Hearing. Linked in with Perfect Pitch, Maya can pick up sounds far beyond normal human ability, be it in distance or in volume, which kind of makes her a good early detection system

(To make it easier to exchange guitars this ability will be learned later one from one of the teachers)
Interchanging: This is an ability where Maya can materialise an object that has a charm made from her hair attached to it.

History:

Maya was brought up as any normal girl would be, albeit a rich one. For the majority of her life, she lived quite normally, with normal friends, typical family lessons, normal hobbies and generally what most people experience. Occasionally, she experience odd happenings and feeling when she sings and indulge in her music hobbies, but she paid no mind to it.

Her parents paid meticulous attention to her music interest, to the point of giving her whatever she desires. While she delved into every aspect of music, guitars was her most beloved. Her parents even made custom orders to her specific when she asked for it. Oddly, when playing these, the odd feelings she had had before becomes more frequent, but Maya pushes these aside.

It was only recently, when she finished compulsory education did her parents enroll her to a school she had not heard of. Being an obedient daughter, she happily followed their instruction even though they were a bit odd. "This school is special. You will find your talent there. Do not be afraid of what happens there, but embrace it." Having no idea what her father meant, Maya got on the boat towards Eureka Academy.

Student ID color: Pic:
Sky Blue if you can

remiqnet_12253-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back