Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10 for the avatar because i like the placement of shiva. And i like that theres no text. Very nice.
8/10 for sig. I like the effect in the back ground but the text placement is abit off. Very nice placement of the render though.

Requiem said:
Avatar 5/10 its just a cut of your signature.
Thats whats its suppose to be... its called a matching set.. Makes it that much better.

Marshy, I love your sig and avy. 10 outta 10 for both, you did great with the transparent chocobo ride on the sig, then switching it over for your avy. very creative. I enjoyed it.

Well
7/10- Avatar/ due to originality although it is just a picture and the text is somehow not focused and it is hard to read,
5/10-Signature/ it is just a pic with text =/.....although the bike looks cool :wacky:

Avatar - 8/10. I love it, the text, the colors, everything apart from the border D= And Jecht looks a little bit squished.

Signature - 6/10. It's like two separate sides, the left and the right are totally different and don't really compliment each other, the border looks out of place too. I do however, like the right hand side, and the text ^^ Nice work.

Avatar 7/10-Mostly because of its quality.I'm fan of avies with very good quality.
Sig 8/10-Well since it's just a picture I'll rate on how much I like the photo.I love her expression xDD.

avatar 8/10 its a really nice abstract piece, i want it.:)
sig 7 outta 10 well blended but too plain for my personal taste, still nice though.

Sig: 7/10 Looks pretty cool, though not too sure about the text overlapping the main image.
Av: 7/10 Love the lighting.

Last edited:
Avatar - 7/10. Huge fan or Aerith. Not such a huge fan of scan lines.
Signature - 7/10. Nice and simple, I love how the text is blended, but once again, dislike the scan lines.

Avatar: 8/10. I really like the colors you used for it, and ir helps when I like Lulu too. XD. The only thing Im not a fan of is the purple butterfly around her name.

Sig: 8/10 I really like the colors and the background how it just bursts out from the render. I'm not to fond of the white circles and the text could be positioned in a better spot. Also there are some traces of a bit of sloppyness around the furr part of her outfit. Other than that, looks great. :D

Last edited:
This is for Mark

Avatar: 6/10 - The effects are okay, and the text is okay as well.. But it doesn't really have that "wow" factor.

Sig one: 7/10 - Love the colors, and the effects are nice, but the stock could have been blended better. The flow and text are okay.

Sig two: 7.5/10 - It's a good color bar, but I think it'd be better if the colors weren't monotone.

avatar 6/10 i like avatars that are simple, thats what i like about yours. Its a shame the quality of the image is a tad poor.

Sig - 5/10 theres not much in the way of effects and im not a fan of the size(though thats only a personal oppinion. Points for it being unique though.

Avatar: 6/10 - I'm not too fond of the border around it and I don't think the text was a good choice for it. I do like the colors though.

Sig: 9/10 - I love the colors you used and the way you blended them together. The sig is very clean and the render was blended very nicely.

Piro

I enjoy the colors, and Tidus is one of my favorite main characters of any FF, but the text is small and hard to read. I see the "My Story" part, but underneath that is impossible to see.
Sig - 7/10
When I used to play Halo, I know for a fact that I never chose pink as my armor, other than the fact that I don't like Halo or the armor color choice, It seems well done.

Ava - 9/10 it's really good and I like the style.
Siggy - 7/10 I like Lelouch and C.C but the Backgorund is kinda crowded and the text could be done in a better way. :\ the previous siggy was smexy, though.

6/10 For the Avatar. Pretty plain and not a lot of colouring in it. Very simple, yet very cool though.

6/10 For the Sig. The render doesn't match too well with the background and the background could use a bit of blending of sorts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back