Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avy - 9/10 the crown isn't a big deal here so it's really good for an avy.

Siggy - 8/10 until you can remove the crown or blend it in well, it won't get a 10/10 from me. >.>

Avatar - 8/10, Very nicely done, and well blended. I often find that 150x150 avatars look tacky, but yours doesn't.

Signature - 9/10, It's very very nice, really nicely blended, and a fantastic piece overall. Well done ^^

Avy - 9/10 - if Aerith was blended with the Background I would really give it 10/10.

Siggy - 8/10 - Aerith isn't blended with the background, it's kinda of crowded behind her needs sharpening (the background) and I'm not actually sure about the text placement. =\ I liked your previous works more.

avatar 8/10 Looks really good, only thing i would change is the brightness its a tad bright.

Sig 8/10 Cant realyl say anything bad about it at all really, everything is good. Only reason its not a higher rating is that it doesnt cater to my personal taste :monster:

Avatar 8 out of 10. Your avatar is really good Laguna I love your text in it its just awesome. Plus the colors are good.

Siggy 9 out of 10. Your siggys are amazing the colors are just great and there both very cool. Your siggys are one of theh best siggys I have seen.

Avi-5/10 Just plain nothing special
Sig-6/10 faded picture with too much text

Avy - 2/10. The older FF images are horrible and the generic white background never appeals to me, much.

Sig - 3/10. Just a really average image stuck in a signature, to me.
(I'm only rating the first image because the second one exceeds forum limits and I'm on my way to remove it, sorry. :wacky:)

Clean and professional. Nice work. :monster:

Avy - 6/10 - Avy has weird spots on her face. -__-

Siggy - 7/10 - It's kinda of crowded and too many colors. :gasp:

Avatar - 8/10 Very nicely done. It would have scored higher without the text though. And perhaps darken it a little.

Signature - 9/10 very very nicely made. Again, not a huge fan of the text though.

avatar 6/10 nothing special not a fan of dancing videos
signature: awesome great pose great color 9/10

Avatar - 3/10. It's a blurry picture on a white background...nothing special.
Signature - 3/10. FAR too blurry. I don't know what it's meant to be D=

avatar 8/10, person firing a gun...looks cool :monster:
sig1 - 6/10 not bad but way too bright
sig2 - 5/10 again not bad, but way too big and im not fond of the text at all

avatar - 8/10. I like the design in the background and the text was a good choice, just not into the colour of the background.

signature - 9/10. Really like the cool designs, and the pink in the corner works well with the main focus of the sig. Very cool effects in the background just not sure about the text.

Avatar - 7/10 nicely blended, however the black border lines spoil it a little.

Signature - 8/10 I like the text, and I like the dark side and the light side. The right hand side is just a little too bright though.

avatar 7/10 shakira is hot, and i like moving avatars
sig 8 /10 its really nice i love that c4d. I like that theres only 2 main colours.

Avatar - 7/10 I kinda like but you need to work on a good avy now, Lew. :monster:
Signature 1 - 10/10 I commented on it in your thread it's one of your best works, I like it even the text is really good.
Signature 2 - 8/10 Could have been better in a different color but that's just my opinion. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back