Muse

God!!! This is driving me insane. Ill have to see if any cash has been taken out. Its mad how people ae freaking out on the Muse forum over it. It doesnt tell us what is meant to happen, just says this:

MUSE forum said:
We're pleased to confirm that there will be a muse.mu member pre-sale for the 2010 UK stadium dates. This pre-sale will commence at 09:00 on Wednesday 18th November. Unique codes have been placed in your member profiles in the 'Edit My Profile' section. You will need your muse.mu username and this code to login to the below website on Wednesday morning.

http://www.seetickets.com/muse

Your code does not guarantee you access to tickets, just access to the pre-sale. Each code is valid for the purchase of six tickets per gig (Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground 04.09 & London Wembley Stadium 11.09).

Please note, this pre-sale is for already registered members of muse.mu. If you joined the website since this post you will not have access to a code for this pre-sale. This pre-sale has been set up to give the fairest access to muse tickets for fans. Please respect this and do not pass your codes on to third parties.

Then, for those of you that visit muse.mu, but aren't members there will be a second pre-sale at 09:00 on Thursday 19th November. This pre-sale will be available at the following url and will not require a username or password.

So I have no idea whats happening. My email said this:

SeeTickets email said:
You have booked to attend MUSE at Lancashire C.C.C., Old Trafford on SATURDAY 04/09/2010 at 12.00.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If your tickets haven't arrived 48 hours before the event, please contact us.

You have been charged a total of £ 54.30 and this will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'.

This order is subject to See Tickets getting authorisation from your card issuer for the funds requested.

So it must be waiting for payment from my bank. But I can track my reference number on their website and it shows its been ordered?!

But its so confusing :|

Well, as soon as I got the confirmation email with the order reference I assumed I had the ticket and the only issue would hten be at my end (i.e my bank being gay) I think that FIRST message you quoted is just to say you wont be guaranteed to get tickets, like, time you get through to order, they may have sold out or summat. The money has defo come out of my account, so I assume yours will have as well *crosses fingers*

How come the only time Muse come to anywhere in America near me they have to be opening for another band or something like that in broad daylight? :'(

Oh and to update I got meself a ticket :D So woot!!! Cant wait to FINALLY see them!! Taken a good while *cough*10years*cough* but yes my day has finally come ... even though its 10 months off lol!

Going to Wembleyyyyyyy on the 11th. Good times.

Also, Glasgow was the shit. One of the best nights of my life so far.

Clearly that's because you met me :mokken:

It was awesome though, everytime I hear a song they played I just have awesome flashbacks, it was great. Even getting shouted at for running was funny xD
Wish you were coming to the Manchester gig though -__-

LUCKY. I want to go see them when they play The Patriot Center here in Fairfax VA... I was trying to win tickets in a radio contest but could never get through, but I'm asking for tickets as a Christmas present, from my grandmother, and if I don't get them then, I have until March 1st before the concert, so hopefully I'll be able to go. I would LOVE to see Muse live. :woo:

Clearly. :monster:

They could have easily had a better opening act than whoever it was that opened though. Maybe we only hated them so much because of what we were waiting for.
And I'd rather go to Wembley tbh.

Omfg, the big stink were shite, that guy SERIOUSLY needed to wash his hair. Also, I keep hearing that song EVERYWHERE now. Might have been the last one
I wish Id thought about it before buying the ticket, it would have been plenty of time to plan to get down there...oh well, next time 8F

Also, Il keep my fingers crossed Manda!!! They are SO worth it, you wont regret getting tickets even if you end up paying dowuble like we did for Glasgow :-)gonk:)

Ahahaha, that bass player was a legend. He so obviously wanted to be in a heavy metal band but was as far from it as possible.

After all that I've said on it, I still think they could have been better. I wish they'd have played more stuff from Showbiz, even if it was just one song.

Luckily for me, Silversun Pickups are the opening act for Muse in America, and I like them well enough. Panic Switch and Lazy Eye are awesome songs. and :gonk: they didn't play much from Showbiz? That's like, my favorite album :gonk: Honestly though, I think I'll be happy just to be able to see them live, regardless of WHAT they play.

Ahahaha, that bass player was a legend. He so obviously wanted to be in a heavy metal band but was as far from it as possible.

After all that I've said on it, I still think they could have been better. I wish they'd have played more stuff from Showbiz, even if it was just one song.

Do you think they will change the set list some for the stadium tours? that would be awesome 8F And possibly wishful thinking ... xD

Ughhhh The Big Stink beter not be supporting again, I didnt anticipate that

It most likely will be. It's being billed as a different tour, and they're playing bigger venues so they'll probably do a longer set. Their first time at Wembley was about 25 songs or so, so they'll at least play Unintended I reckon.

Oh and that bar where I was meeting my mates was literally up the road from the SECC. It was full of Muse fans and they were playing The Resistance when I got there.

Awwww I welll wish we could of come, I was dead on my feet and had an early train to catch and he had uni in the morning, i bet it was awesome

And good, I like the idea of more songs, especially as the ticket costed more...well, it would have if i didnt get the last one for twice the price

I'd like them to play Exo-Politics, Im addicted to that recently. Also Falling Down, I love that one... that's about it that I really want really (and everything they played anyway) Oh and I bleong to you!!

OWAIT BLISS :gasp:

I'd die a million deaths if they played that :grin:

Also, my friend is going and says the doors open at 4 and they come on at 8...? So Im also confused now :s

They'll probably play the majority (or all) of The Resistance, plus their other well known ones. Which hopefully would include stuff from Showbiz. I'm just basing all of this from the last time they were at Wembley though.

Well, I can happily speculate til then, even if it's the same set list I'l still be happy, also one of the guys we were stood near got the set list off that girl we were trying to get a peek at (we somehow discovered via YouTube comments that we were stood right near each other, as I was complaining about that chinese guy, he was like THATS MY FRIEND!!) Im going to make it my MISSION to steal something, or at the vert least, leave with a mug

Only 9 months to go >_<

I'm still a bit disappointed that I didn't leave with that guy's overalls, they were pretty cool.

I ended up going and getting a t-shirt after you two left, and then I bought a smart United States of Eurasia flag from the website when I got home.

The flags were pretty cool, 14 quid though... and I really want one of the jackets but they are 35 and I just cant bring myself to part with that much money, Ive already spent a fortune on my muse obsession. It'd look awesome on my shoe cupboard door though....

I also saw some braces on the sale on the site and I want them as well...can't imagine my ever wearing them but still

They shouldnt have so much cool stuff -_-

I've seen those braces before and been ridiculously tempted. But I was realistic and decided I'd never ever wear them except as a novelty thing.

You should see the epic jacket I got at Kasabian when I saw them. £80, but worth every penny.

Im gonna grab the flag, mug, hat and bag from the offical website for crimbo. My lovely grandfather has just given me my crimbo money, so :D :D :D :D

Im gonna be MUSEd up for the gig next year. But I cant decide on the backpack or gym bag. To be honest, the backpack is ugly and I love the bird design on the gymbag!

Back