Muse

Have you heard track 12 on BH&R?
Right now, Showbiz is probably my favourite album of theirs. I go through phases of having a favourite, but I love Sunburn, Falling Down and Cave right now. Overall I prefer Absolution though. I've never been able to get into Radiohead properly, even though Muse are always compared to them and people always recommend them to me. Street Spirit and Nude are alright songs though.

Is it? Shit, Im doing a 1-7 at work!! Damnit!!! Im tempted to make my boyfriend come with me, but the Lowey is a trek to get to from my work :(

Have you heard track 12 on BH&R? .

Theres a track 12......? Mine only seems to have 11 :wacky: Its just an excellent album overall, Iit's one of those where I actually like every song

And Radiohead are good, you should really give them a whirl :monster:

Nah, cant stand Radiohead. The arugements Muse and RH caused me and my ex were mad. He was anti Muse and I was anti RH lol.

Is it? Shit, Im doing a 1-7 at work!! Damnit!!! Im tempted to make my boyfriend come with me, but the Lowey is a trek to get to from my work :(

I think so, I justfound some info about a week ago, not sure how reliable the source was tho, Im crap when it comes to the internetz

Its a bit of a mission for me aswel, it involves trains and trams >_<

You just know Il end up lost,

Nah, cant stand Radiohead. The arugements Muse and RH caused me and my ex were mad. He was anti Muse and I was anti RH lol.

That so reminds me of the arguments I had with mine over football. He was City & Im a red lol >_< I used to get so angry :wacky:

Last edited:
It starts at 8 in Carlisle, but I don't know about the other venues. I imagine they'd all be the same.
Theres a track 12......? Mine only seems to have 11 :wacky: Its just an excellent album overall, Iit's one of those where I actually like every song
It's on the extended version, called Glorious. I didn't like it much at first but it's really grown on me. Probably the only song that could effectively follow Knights of Cydonia.
I didn't like Soldier's Poem or Hoodoo at all from BH&R. They were too slow and forgettable for me. =/
And Radiohead are good, you should really give them a whirl :monster:
I'll try, I really will.

I rather liked Soldiers Poem, I thought it was really nice xD Altho I kinda agree with you on Hoodoo, I still like it lol

iVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT ITS SHOWING AT 8:30 AT THE vue IN bURY WHICH IS CLOSER THEN THE lOWERY FOR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND.

And Ive just realised Ive typed that in caps rofl!

Ahahaah legends.
Well Muse has been my favourite band for a good 5 years now. First album I got was OoS, Followed by Showbiz, Absolution and then Black Holes.
His falcetto voice is amazing, along with the Kaos pad on his guitar and the bass lines.

Matt is by far one of the most talented muscicians in the modern world today, I doubt anyone can deny that.

Oh and:
Manchester Evening News Arena, November 9th, 2006
IMG_5920.jpg

I just bout Origins of Symmetry, good old HMV and it's bargainous CD's

Still need to get BH&R back off my ex tho, I saw him twice this week and still havent got it back. Its starting to make me twitchy o_O

Saw a clip of H. A. A. R. P. just now, and Super Massive Blackhole was really amazing. The guitar riff Bellamy did in that was almost as good as the one from Plug In Baby.

...almost as good :P

I could seriously listen to Dead Star or Futurism all day though.

I didnt go pics in end, £10 for a ticket was abit too much, The DVD of it comes out on Monday in a CD/DVD pack for £14 at HMV! Im there 10am Monday morning grabbing that baby!

Plus thyve been in NME and KERRANG! this wek, fabulous ;)

I missed an hour of Muse on E4 this morning, I caught the tail end of Time is Running Out on E4+1 so Its not like I could have even watched it an hour later -_-

I couldn't be arsed getting out of bed, that'l teach me

I went to the footie instead of the cinema. Mostly because I had no one to go with. D:
Definitely heading into town this Monday for the DVD though. And We Are Scientists' new album. What a day. =D

One of the few Non-Metal bands in my library that I actually enjoy. Absolution and Origin of Symmetry and the only albums I've really heard so far, but so far they're easily one of my favorites, or most addicting anyway.

Absolution and Origin Of Symmetry have most of their best songs.
I really need to get around to sorting out all the Muse in my music library. I've got over 11 hours of stuff by them, but it's all messed up over loads of albums. And I think I'm missing some stuff.

Black holes & Revelations is my favourite :neomon: Epic win album

and my ex still has it <_<

I can't understand why BH&R gets so much criticism, actually. It's definitely not as strong as others, but it does have some amazing tracks; Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Exo-Politics, Knights of Cydonia. Their change from Absolution to Black Holes & Revelations is obvious, but it isn't a bad one at all.

INVINCIBLE!! I just can't get enough of it, I swear I overplay that album. I just need to get it back so I can stick it in me stereo and get it cranked up :monster:

If only my pc speakers weren't so shitty :dry:

Back