How long did it take you to get back to the game after... (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Well my initial reactions were that OMG i can't believe I just trained her a lot and now shes dead, well time to move on with the story!

Yes it was tragic for me to watch back in 1997 it was like *sniffles* but yer now its like don't train her etc

honestly i didnt think it was a big deal when aerith died (cuz i didnt like her ) but when i found out about her limit breaks i was pretty pissed off.......and obviously at the fact that i had lost a party member

I kept trucking on, i like aerith and all but i think its good that she was killed off. Her limits made the game easier than it already was and that turned me off. The game is easy enough as it is, what with the w-item glitch and others.

Thats not to say i beat it by using any of those glitches, i used strategy and the proper equipment for each major fight in the game. Well except for the weapons ruby and emerald. I HAD to use Knights of the round, otherwise the battles would've lasted too long and i would've fallen asleep.

I was pretty sad about it but i didn't actually quit playing at all lol. The whole death scene actually wanted me to play more, and i did. I was only 8 or 9 years old so it didnt phase me too much lol. I was super happy about getting the comet materia though :D

Seeing how she was my absolute FAVORITE character.. :( A week or so. I was just really ticked off because she was so full of energy and love! They made her into some...saint now XD

She was my main healer, and really a great character for any party overall, at that point anyway. Personality-wise, she kind of annoyed me. She came off as too bubbly. I personally preferred Tifa over her by a lot, as far as personality goes.

Anyway, how long did it take? Well, it was the end of Disc 1, right? So... how long does it take to change discs?

Her death didnt really faze me. I just loled- Ahem Cried after she passed and went right on playing. I did not expect it to happen, but it was just a game. I didnt even use her to begin with, so she wasnt missed that much be me.

the first time i experienced it, i almost cried. didn't stop playing though. when my little sister saw it while we played a few days ago, she gasped, but when i asked what she gasped about, she said it was because sephiroth dropped 'OUT OF NOWHERE!'

I kept playing right away, i never liked Aerith to begin with so i just like "nice...and now let's keep going".

I think it takes a really die hard fan to actually stop playing the game just because she died, but that's just my view.

It didn't bother me at all, especially because i love the sequence following that even, climbing the mountain in the middle of the snow, snowboarding, battling JENOVA and the release of the Weapons:) I mean really who cared anymore about Aerith or Aeris, i just want to keep playing this amazing game.

Lmao, the first time i played i was like WTF what a waste of time of leveling up. Now when ever i replay the game and i watch the scene i just lawl at it

I was more of an Aerith fan at the time so I was sad, but I kept right on playing through it anyway. I was pretty young at the time so it upset me, but I got over it rather quickly. I'm not really biased towards any of the Final Fantasy girls anymore...

Lmao, the first time i played i was like WTF what a waste of time of leveling up. Now when ever i replay the game and i watch the scene i just lawl at it

Oh yes, hurr hurr, because watching a death scene is just hilarious isn't it? And you 'lawling' at it is just downright bloody hysterical! I mean ROFLMAO OMG laughing everytime she gets killed trying to save the planet is just SOOOOO FUNNY!!!...:ffs: I can't stand posts like this.

I honestly don't remember how long it took me to get back into the game because it's been years upon years since the first time I played it, but I do remember being very sad when she was killed. I'm quite sick of FFVII tbh, but Aerith is my favourite character. Always has been and always will be.

Sorry, but I didn't take long at all to get back into the game, actually, I didn't even stop playing at all. I just kept going.

I knew she was going to die, but I still played after the scene. As sad as it was, I wanted to hurry up and Kill Sephy. Which turned out to be a let-down fight... :(

Well I kindof already knew since I watched my bros play VII and they got a hold of the game before I did >_>. Aerith was an awesome character and I like her a lot.. but I don't recall stopping just because of that since I already knew from my bros

It's been ages since I first played the game (played it back in '97 when it first came out) but I don't think I really stopped playing after. I remember being completely shocked and kind of upset about it. She wasn't my favorite character but it was still sad. I continued playing though because I really wanted to see what happened next.

Back