Final Fantasy XIV wish list

things I most want to see, being able to jump. just fucking drove me crazy. and be able to go off ledges. get rid of the battle system and make it more standard like most other mmorpgs with an actionbar. agree with the turns / semiturns thing.

Well I liked everything that XI was. I mean it had a few quirks, but was still manageable

My Hopes/Wishes are:

Solo Friendly: I mean not everyone likes grinding or whatever in groups. That being said each job class should have a way to actually solo from the get go. In XI being a mage was a hassle to solo.

New Summons/and Better Summon Art: I liked the requirements we had to go through to get our summons in XI, but since this game is supposed to be "harder" some say, a new way of gaining the summons would be great. Better Summon Art..not really a big thing, but after beating Crisis Core..I love how they were summoned. A big array in the sky and then flahses and wa'la!

Battle System: I liked the battle-system and I disagree with an action-bar. It would make it like WoW, the scenarios are supposed to be somewhat real-time so the faster you act, the better off you'll be. Put some spice into the game.

Well in response to the action bar... XI had a macroset which I think was the beauty of the game. I'm not ready to compare it to gambits but I love the whole aspect of setting a macro list for chain commands.. such as changing gear, using ability/casting spell, etc. I believe the summons were very underpowered so I will vouch for the above. Summons merely served as buffers (atleast in game).

I personally have no complains about the fighting style as its pretty generic, I'd hate to have to click the mouse until I'm ready to hit again, however what i do WISH to see, is more BCNM (for those who know what I mean) related battles, I loved the whole aspect of running around, having more room instead of standing still until the blackmage catches aggro.

All in all my wish list is;

More sophisticated battles, more balanced classes (DRK vs RNG?), and for gods sakes FIX THE HNM SPAWNS!! Nothing was more frustrating than battling against 200 other people for King Behemoth when you're camping vs japanese connection with lower ping; just wasn't fair.

Back