FF7: Hardest Boss?

Sephiroth Angelic Form. Supernova followed up with an attack that hit for 5000+ was epic fail. That attack killed Red XIII in one attack whihc is why it was hard keeping him alive. Omnislash owned him, but it didnt even come untill the very end when I was about to lose. Supernova made me scared, too, which threw me off my game D:

I think all of the bosses in ff7 are easy, but the one boss that gave me real trouble was the midgar zolom, this beast crushed me on level 12-17 especially with his beta attack

Last edited:
Hardest ACTUAL boss - Safer Sephiroth, even though he wasn't that hard.

Hardest OPPTIONAL boss - Emrald or Ruby for sure. I never even beat them.

Carrier Armor, the fact that it kept grabbing my characters gave me a hard time. It kept doing that to my healer which was Tifa, after that it decided to do that to my heavy hitter Cloud. It was really frustrating :/

Emerald Weapon or Ruby Weapon...maybe Emerald Weapon? If it uses that Aire Tam Storm, your whole party is dead. A move that wipes out an entire party is the ultimate attack. xD

But Ruby Weapon you basically must face alone, which is a bit tricky, but I just equip W-Summon, then pair Knights of the Round Summon Materia with the Quadra Magic Support Materia, then just keep miming that; you get Knights of the Round x8 for every turn, Ruby Weapon will be dead in no time. :P

I'd say Emerald is the toughest though, that one move is killer, really sucks to be facing an enemy that can make it game over for you at any given moment. :gasp:

Ruby Weapon, I got to be level 99, I beat Ultima/Emerald/Diamond Weapon but I couldn't beat Ruby Weapon. His instant-2-people-pwnage-biscuit-attack gets me every time and I can't kill him.

Emerald Weapon or Ruby Weapon...maybe Emerald Weapon? If it uses that Aire Tam Storm, your whole party is dead. A move that wipes out an entire party is the ultimate attack. xD

But Ruby Weapon you basically must face alone, which is a bit tricky, but I just equip W-Summon, then pair Knights of the Round Summon Materia with the Quadra Magic Support Materia, then just keep miming that; you get Knights of the Round x8 for every turn, Ruby Weapon will be dead in no time. :P

I'd say Emerald is the toughest though, that one move is killer, really sucks to be facing an enemy that can make it game over for you at any given moment. :gasp:

The powetr of his attack Aire Tam Storm depends of how much materia you have on (x1111),so for him not kill your entire party you just have to equip two characters with only two materia (not to mention is a chance you have to get All Lucky 7's) and just with one you can abuse,so you might as well have Phoenix + Final Attack on.

Back