Anime Union

Name: Yoh Asakura
Appearence: YOH AMIDAMARU
Personality: up-beat, unruly and over-excitable, confident and head strong
First impression: cocky brattish kid
Bio:(taken from wikipedia)
Yoh was born on May 12, 1985 and has a bloodtype of A. He hails from Izumo, Shimane Prefecture, Japan, is a slacker and wants to become Shaman King so that he could lead an easy life, as well as to fulfill his promise to his fiancée. His fiancée, Anna Kyōyama, is pushing him into being the Shaman King. Yoh's grandparents paired them up in an arranged marriage in order to keep the family bloodline​

Amidamaru

Amidamaru was training to be a samurai when he was still very young in order to drive away bandits and protect the orphans he was living with. He always used to break his sword (katana) when he was young, so his very good friend Mosuke would always made a new sword after scolding him for breaking another one of his swords as they were too poor to afford good strong steel. Amidamaru was an honorable samurai who refused to steal swords from the corpses and skeletons that were found scattered across the land at the time.
Mosuke, being a very skilled swordsmith, was able to make a sword using his father's knife. The sword cut very well and Amidamaru was grateful for the sacrifice that Mosuke made, so touched in fact that he cried. Mosuke asked if he was crying, but Amidamaru pretends that some raindrops splashed on his face, therefore he names the katana "Harusame" which means "Spring Rain"
When both Amidamaru and Mosuke grew older, they were employed by a daimyo who was impressed with Amidamaru's skills as a samurai and Mosuke's skills as a swordsmith.
They worked for him happily, but it did not last long. Amidamaru found out about their daimyo's greed when he asked him to kill Mosuke so that he won't make a sword which would be better than Harusame. Amidamaru was at a dilemma because he owes unrequited loyalty to both the daimyo and his friend.
Amidamaru and Mosuke met at the tree on Monument Hill where Amidamaru told Mosuke what the damiyo told him. At first Mosuke asked Amidamaru to just kill him because an order from a damiyo was an absolute order for a samurai. Amidamaru, being loyal to Mosuke, told him to run away and that he would accept the crime. Mosuke asked him to give him the Harasume so he could fix it up and give it to him later that night . Amidamaru agreed and he gave Mosuke his oath that he would wait for him at that very spot. Sadly, someone spied on their conversation and informed the damiyo who ordered his men to kill Mosuke. The men then went up the hill hoping to kill Amidamaru, but Amidamaru killed them all. He died of exhaustion because he did not have the Harusame. Mosuke was killed not long after, arriving at the hill too late to present the sword because he had chosen to spend more time perfecting the blade.
Amidamaru's numerous killing earned him a bad reputation which was carried all the way to the present time. In the English manga he is called a demon for killing so many people.
Powers: Guardian ghost "AMIDAMARU"
Weapon(s): wooden stick/ samurai​

Last edited:
Horoscope: Yes, those justsus you can't perfom out of Naruto's Realm.
Einzalith: You may enter. By beinf a character such at that, you'll be considered as a villain, is that okay with you?
RE: You may enter. Just put Yoh's age as 18.

I've separated three groups by now.

Vilains
Itachi
Dr. Jackal
Ladd

Heroes
Allan (after 2 Realms, i'll be changing Char and going to Villains)
Saya
Sabre
Vegeta (i unno if he is)
Inuyasha
Yoh​

I presume your guy can use that shoving power because he's the owner? (I forget if you made a character)

As for Vegeta, i'd say he's an antihero.

Yeah, Vegeta is and Anti-heroe but, isn't a villain. Where to put him? Neutral?

And Allan, being a General Rank, had the power to do that. IF you want me to change my post, i'll do so but, i think this is good, since the Rp is not a ALL-FIGHT-RP.

I had no problem with it, just wondering where it came from, couldn't agree more with it not being all fight. With Vegeta I expect he'll follow whomever is strongest so he could follow whoever is lacking members (heroes or villains) However, in DBZ he is mostly a hero

He only really turned good to beat Goku, since he goes evil after majin and good again after goku beats him, and I think he goes evil in GT when Goku becomes a child again... With no Goku or deemed strong opponents, who can say?

made my first post now guys... its a shame i didnt join earlier really... oh well life is how it happens XD

Just to give a heads up, when/if we head to the village i'm planning on having a new moon event (Inuyasha turns human for the night) During this time he is at a human's level of strength and cannot transform the tetsusaiga. His personality will change too, as he is more open to human emotions, to see his physical changes, check my profile.

New moon huh? Itachi won't really be actively involved with the other characters for some time.. Maybe he might use some basic Transformation Jutsu to come in though, it'll be interesting.

Team A (Hidden Village of Blade)
(Swords/Knifes Village)
Akabane
Saber
Saya

Team B (Hidden Village of Spirit)
(Spirits Village)
Inuyasha
Vegeta
Yoh

Team CX (Hidden Village of Metal)
(Iron Village)
Allan
Itachi
Sumo

Just so u guys know better. If you want to change the names, just say it. Not a bother.

Last edited:
Our team sounds good, seems like they are all focused for a specific type. Saya and co are all focused on weapon proficiency, Inuyasha and co are focused on special abilities and i imagine Alan and co are focused on deception? :gasp:

I'm wondering. Sumo is no one? Or will we use one of Itachi's clones to 'simulate' Sumo?

Exactly. Would u be kind enough on creating a clone? He'll be defeated in the first round of fights so...

Klonoa, we aren't a team of deception. Itachi is of confusing the mind and me is of 'abnormal arm' ^_^...

Can I join please

Name:Zero Kiryu

Appearence:
_kiryuu_zero__by_neonowa.jpg

Height: 6"1'

Build: Slightly musclar

Personality: Calm and collected

Favourite Passtime: Training

Favourite Place:At cross academy

Marital Status:Brother to Yuki Cross and brother to Ichiru Kiryuu

Powers: Vampire powers (strength, speed,etc.)

Techniques: Uses his gun to shoot his enemies.

Back