Anime Union

Accepted.

Although she may die without a sip of blood, within the Rp she doesn't need to drink it. The weapon thing is still accepted.

SO that means i can use my skills without being restraint? If you read the whole description of Excalibur, it is an uber powerful move (hence being in the class of Anti fortress). Can i still use it whenever i want?

Last edited:
haha, what about Vegeta, do i have a limit on how many times i can go SSJ4 in a realm? even though i was only going to use it as a last resort if we are all getting hammered into the ground by a boss of some kind

If I were to have usage of powers could I self restrict myself to air wave and wind scar? (labelled as novice skills in inuyasha)

EDIT: Just to clarify, inuyasha sensed Naruto's 9 tailed fox demon ;)

Everyone must be restricted somehow. Vegeta can't got SSJ4 more than 3 times per realm (use wisely) and Inuyasha can't do Tetsugaya uber slashes, just the novice ones then.

I presume windscar also has a limit? If so I could use the same method as used in the beginning of inuyasha, where he needed to clash with the opponent's aura in order to see and use it.

That could be apllied then, Klonoa.

On another note, all of you can interiact with NPCs such as Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Orochimaru, etc... So the story goes on.

I predict a fight if I keep going by inuyasha's personality

Speaking of which, in the rp do we can as the players or characters personality-wise? Just confusing me a bit

I suppose since we're inside the character's body, we should also adopt a little of their personalities, naturally...

BTW, Rage, those jutsus you mentioned in the previous page are the jutsus i cannot use outside the Naruto Realm right?

Is it too late to join?

If not,

Profile: Ladd Russo

anime2007-ladd.jpg

"Sankyuu~! Fakku yuu~!" - Ladd

Personality: Boastful, arrogant, yet childish at the same time.

Appearance:
Short and curly dirty blonde hair. With his rough face and gaunt body, he may seem menacing from the first glance. However, he dresses like someone that just came out of a prestigious ballroom, as he adorns himself in a fashionable white suit. He’s often seen grinning, acting lively and making large motions.

Biography: Ladd? He’s some sadistic bastard; a hitman for the Russo family. What?! You don’t know about the Russo family? They’re pretty much the “mafia” of the Prohibition Era (1930s),… that’s the right word, isn’t it? Anyways, Ladd usually goes around doing his own thing, leading his group of psychotic lackeys. All of them, including him, kill for pleasure, wearing formal white suits so that the bloodstains of their victims show vividly like trophies. Crazy crew, eh? Oh, but Ladd’s a peculiar fellow because he seems to show affection towards a lady… what was her name… Lua Klein, was it? She’s a darling, quiet and submissive, but some say she’s a masochist seeing as she loves to be around him. After all, he constantly tells her that he’ll kill everyone in the world and then devote the rest of his life to killing her in the most passionate manner.

Weapons: Shotgun, fists

First time RPing so I have no idea what to expect :')

Last edited:
Hey guys, I think we'd best ease off the fighting. Don't want this rp diverting too far off course.

Aye, before it gets out of hand, maybe everything settles down before I use iron reaver... surrender perhaps? Or maybe capture them and make them lead us somewhere of importance?

Well, its going to be hard to reconcile after we just beat the crap out of them. i mean, Sakura is one thing, but kakashi and Naruto shouldnt go down so easily IMO. I'll try and settle things. After all, my character is a capable negotiator (she is a king).

Last edited:
This is the wind scar though ;)

But like I said before, we could capture them, that or have one of the 4 ninjas prove their goodness. Like someone proving Naruto is good would stop Inuyasha.

Back