Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
Mystro had been sleeping in rather late, he normaly would be awake by now. With Kelvin having taken over most of the land, Mystros hometown had made defenses. The sunlight had beamed in thru his window and onto his face. He hated the brightness the sun braught in the noon time. He got up and walked out the door. He had looked around at his hometown of Neet. Everything was the typical running of shops and shouting and discussion between pedestrians. He had walked into the usual resturant.

"welcome Mystro, ur later than normal, the usual lunch?" a man at the counter of the bar asked.

"how about a breakfast haha, just woke up." Mystro stated with a grin.

"Ha, u look it, alright, the usual breakfast it is."

Sky sat down his pack and stretched sighing as he looked around the Landscape. "At this rate Ill never make it to Seles in time for the Festival." He sat down on a large stone and pulled out his map. He had been traveling from His hometown of Lirum to Seles on orders from the King, and also to see the yearly Festival. Looking around he placed a hand on Durangamarsh and Thought "I have a bad feeling all of a sudden."

As Dash looked around the great city of Bale and wondered what he should do next. He had already stocked up on enough supplies to make it to Lohan, but he just felt like there was something else he needed to do here. As he strolled across the bridge that was over the river that ran through this sprawling metropolis. Even though the war looms heavily on everyone here, they all seemed very happy and carefree.

As Dash was walking past the water fountain near the city gates he heard a raspy voice call out.

"Hey mister you have a second?" said the raspy voice.

As Dash turned around he saw what looked liked the saddest excuse for a beggar that he had ever seen.

"What is it old man, I have things to do." Dash said to him.

"Listen to me sonny jim, I got something for ya that you will definitely want." the old man said as he pulled out a somewhat clear looking stone.

As the man pulled out the stone Dash had to shield his eyes because of the dark blue light that was shining from the stone. The old man gave him an odd look and Dash knew that he was the only one who could see the blinding light. For some reason unbeknown to him Dash knew he needed to buy this stone.

"How much do you want for this old man?" Dash said as he reached into his gold pouch.

"5 gold should suffice, if you can spare it my friend." He said with a unusual smile.

As Dash counted out the 5 gold and handed it to the old beggar, the beggar handed him the stone. The stone flashed even brighter than it did before but then suddenly died until it was completely gone. Dash thought this is the weirdest feeling he has ever had before. He has never had this need for an object before, and even more weird was that the stone just felt right being in his possession.

"Thanks old man" Dash said as he started to walk away.

"No problem sonny jim" Said the beggar and started to walk away.

As the beggar disappeared into the shadows a white flame completely engulfed him and his formed changed from a beggar to a tall dark looking man that's facial features where hidden by the shadows.

"And it begins...." The stranger said and disappeared in a white flame.

OOC: My character doesn't know what he has yet so I will figure that out later. And the mysterious stranger is I figured a character that anybody could use if they wanted to. I thought he would be a good NPC to help with the story. If you dont want me to use him that way Neo then just tell me. ;))

OOC: yeah ur npc guy is cool with me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ha, u look it, alright, the usual breakfast it is."

Mystro simply sat and waited for his meal. He felt like this new week would be a strange week. It was undescribable how he could feel this but he just knew it.

---------------------

after eating Mystro returned to his house and sat on his bed. He stared at his syth adn simply thaught in his head "This feeling...Its new to me but im sure its nothing, Kelvin has yet to make his way here..."

each thatught leading to another he began to think about kelvin...

"Thy say he has an unstopable power...I wonder what this power could be...and if it is true, why doesnt he just do all the fightning for himself? Seems like military streingth is the best conclusion for this 'unstopable power'...well there is the suggestion those town crazy's have of it being a dragoon...but that is so doubted...If he really had that power, he wouldnt be half done...he would be COMPLETELY done. And the words of those people cant be too trustworthy. Hmm...thinking of dragoon spirits makes me wonder...why were there only 8 elements? so many other dragons died during and after the dragon campaign so it is presumable that there should be more, but...hmm..."

He had been thinking for quite some time now and found himself laying on his bead rather than sitting, as he was initialy doing. He decided to take a nap, he was having a lazy day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: when i rp, Dark red is all what is in his thaught and Light red is all what he is actually saying.
this post is most basically an informative post to help with the story

Sat on his bed, Stephen heard the sound of an unlocking gate, when he looked up there were two guards standing in the doorway to his Cell "this is prisoner 2218, formerly known as Stephen" one of the guards said to the other, "he is in here for killing 3 soldiers" the first guard added.

"they were attacking innocent people" Stephen announced causing one of the guards to charge over and slam Stephen against the wall by his throat "whydon't i kill you now" the man announced causing Stephen to smile "the only reason I'm in here is because i let you catch me" Stephen announced as he kicked the guard off of him, the second charged for him, and Stephen rocketed a punch into the second guard's face.

with the two guards unconscious Stephen was free to escape, he took one of the guards Key's and made a break for it, heading Straight for the confenscated items storage for his sword and armour.

after five minutes of running, Stephen arrived, un-locked the doors and grabbed his gear,it was atthis point the alarms started going off, stephengot kitted up, tightening his armour's straps and making sure the blade of his sword was ready for battle. It's red blade shimmered in the low light, the blue stone on the bottom of the hilt glistened.

"Lets rock" Stephen announced as he began heading for the exit, cutting down any guards that got in his way.

Shurina woked up suddenly from his long sleep in the High mountain. Dreams and visions of great power terrorising this place made him somehow nerves. looking at the seiling and saw how the number of spiderwebs have grown in last years. he sat on his bed and started to think again those dreams he got.

"Why....Why now...Why someone wants to battle so much?" these where the questions that made him nervous. he then got up and took his armor and axes and went to the caves exit. The cold wind touched his left cheek. Ou...how i have missed the wind so much" he enjoyed the moment. seconds later he looked down at Neet. The town havent changes much, but at least there is a town near here.

Snow started to fall down as he started to walk down thru the snow. "where the bloody hell was the road?...damn...have I really forgot the way down?" he started to think while sill going downward, in hope of finding the road.

"This will take forever...gotta find a way to go down quicker." he started to think possibilities, and only got one"hope i can still jump as high as i use to" he said with a smile on his face.He prepared one leg, than the other and, lowered his body a little and with a good force focused on his leg, he jumped. "still got it" he said out loud while trying to land and make another high jump.

Sky Stood and walked on towards Seles. He looked down at the stone pendant that was given to him by the King before his journey, it was Black and emitted a glow occasionally. "Bah, A Dragoon? I think the king has gone mad with age, doesn't he know the dragoons are extinct now.." He laughed out loud at the comment and sighed again. He smiled "Ah, Seles!! It is about time!"

The city rose over the horizon, about three-hundred yards away from him. He moved his pace up a bit and entered the town just before night fall. He went over to the inn and and purchased a room, he could use a good nights sleep from his journey, the mission could wait.

Mystro had woken several hours later, not realizing how long he had been asleep. He checked the time and was surprised how long he was asleep. He took up his syth and said allowed "its time for my patrol, I'm late" His turn on the patrol for the town had sarted over a half hour ago. The town needed a patrol group in case of Kelvins rutheless attacks ever came near. Mystro fastened his shoulder armor and readied for anything. When he went out and walked to the man preciously on patrol, the man said "so u decided to show after all...well ill see you later" Mystro responded saying "fell asleep...laxy day today...sorry...well ill see u later as well" The man walked away, and Mystro began to walk around the perimeter of the town, watching for any disturbance...

As Stephen fought his way through the hallways of Hellena he fought harder and harder with each stride, Stephen was slightly surprised that after 3 weeks of getting abused in this hell of a prison that he could still be so great against the Guards. as he fought his way closer and closer to the gates, Stephen could feel himself losing energy, the fatigue of constant parrying attacks and launching blows of his own was getting to him.

Stephen got the the main courtard only to be met by a pair of pikemen. One of who'sarmour was green, and the other one blue. "we are the brothers paradox" one of them announced "we are the greatest soldiers in the prison" the other added. As Stephen looked at them a smirk creapt onto his face "I'm guessing you two are the last chance this prison has of stopping me from escaping?" Stephen announced with a smile.

Looking down at the red blade of his sword Stephen's smirk turned into a full blown smile "lets play" he announced "get him!" the brothers announced to each other at the same time as they charged. Stephen ready himself and began parrying the attacks of the two pikes comming towards him "two. . . on. . . one" Stephen was announcing as he knocked away the pikes.

Stephen launched a kick into the green chestplate of one of the borthers before knocking away the tip of anotherattack from the blue wearing brother "thats more like it" Stephen announced as he launched an onslaught at the brother, cutting his pike in half, and after a large combo of Sword swings he finally killed the Green wearing brother.

"PARA!!!!" the other brother screeched as Stephen pulled the Red blade from the green brother, Spinning to face the blue brother with a sinister smirk on his face. Stephen spun his sword aroundhis body, swapping it to his left hand, with a backhand grip. he extended his right hand infront of him and signalled for the second brother to come towards him. "come get me" he announced

Stephen knew how this fight would end, the rage in the brothers eyes was obvious. the second brother sprinted in and unleashed many thrusts with his pike, all of which Stephen blocked, the attacks were inaccurate and easy to block, hate and rage filled. eventually Stephen knocked one of the blows asides, spun around and rammed the blade of his sword through the abdomin of the remaining brother.

Coughting out a mouthful of blood, the other brother was shocked "but how?" he announced as Stephen pulled the blade out causing the brother fall to his knee's and dropping his pike. Stephen returned his sword to his right hand before sliding the sword into it's sheath. "your impressive, but you will never escape Hellena" the brother said before falling to the floor dead.

Stephen looked up and saw the gate opperator Stending by the lever, he pulled it and the gate began to rise, Stephen slid his foot under the pike and flicked it up into his right hand, catching it forehand flicking it up slightly and catching it backhand, Stephen threw the pike with immense force, it ploughed through the chest of the guard and stapled him to the wall, andstopping the gears of the bridge as it got halfway up.

Stephen smiled and sprinted up the incline of the bridge and launched himself over what remained of the moat. Sprinting as hard and as fast as he could into the surrounding forrest, making his escape from the prison.

During Mystros patrol, his mind began to wander through some un-important thoughts about randome things. The patrol was always so boring, but it had to be done, you could never know when Kelvin might show up. He only really wanted to just do as he wished, but work comes first. After all, he was the strongest and most skilled fighter Neet had.

He suddenly heard what sounded like an animal russeling in the bushes. He glanced over but thought nothing of it and walked right by. as he began to circle around again, he began to day-dream about the life he wished he could have...a wife and kids and no disturbances in the public...that was his dream. But he knew it wasnt going to happen at this rate. He began to circle around the spot where he heard the russeling, and a soldier jumped him, catching him off guard.

Several grunts were heard as he wrestled with this soldier. it was a fight based on shear striength at this point. Mystro put as muh in it as he could, but reserving some energy as he knew there would be more to come. Finally with his enemy pinned to the ground, he took his enemies knife and used it to slit his throat. Mystro stoop, picking his syth back up. "I know there are more of you so come on out, I'm ready for you!" At that moment three sword weilding soldiers came out of hiding an Mystro ran towards the middle one as fast as he could and impaled his syth into the stomache of that same soldier. The sound of ripping flesh and breaking bone were heard as Mystro violently pulled the syth up the upper body of his victim. with ease he pulled the syth back out. The other two soldiers bagan to run towards him, one clearly going for the uppercut and the other clearly going for a lunge. In one fluid motion Mystro parried the attack the one going for the lunge hadd attempted and spun his syth into the other soldier. The last soldier was cowering in fear at this point. "make it easy on yourself and take me to your strongest in your unit!" The cowering guard was scared speachless and just nodded his head as he scurried back up on his feet.

After walking a short distance, he saw a camp of soldiers. "This man wants to fight the captain, and he is no push-over...he almost killed me and killed the other two!" One man dressed in classy high-class armor stepped up to the soldier. "Hmph, You coward..." The man stabbed the soldier with a knife. "You don't deserve to be in my platoon if your just gonna run!...I am the captain...and i will give you a chance to surrender, as i am no push-over either. Do you see this?" the man asked as he held a pendant on a necklace. "this is a dragoon spirit from a dragon I killed single-handedly. Sure, it does not resonate in my hands, but what do you expect, dragoons are extinct." Mystro was shocked and scared out of his mind, but he would not be a coward adn he decided it be best if he fight...better to die bravely than to live cowardly he assumed.

Last edited:
Stephen entered a small village, and it was extremely small, a population of under 100. "this is weird" he muttered as he walked through the village to it's inn, he got a room in the small hotel and unclipped his sheath from his waist, he placed it next to the bed and sat down. Gazing atthe stone at the end of the hilt he saw it's blue shimmer.

"why father?" he muttered "why did you entrust me with the sword of the Dragoon, and not my brother" he muttered to himself, a tone of sadness in his voice "he would have been capable of being the fire Dragoon, he was always better than me" Stephen muttered, the sadness still in his voice.

Standing up he walked over to the sword, and as he placeded his hand on the grip, the blue stone began to glisten, then it shifted colour to red, Stephen picked it up and couldn't believe his eyes "what happened, has it become active" Stephen muttered as he pulled the blade from it's sheath and noticed is was getnly emitting a red Aura, and after a few moments the blade returned to normal.

Stephen's fathers voice rang out in his head, the last thing he said to Stephen on his death bed "when the world is in need, you shall become the burning light that shoes the way. . . My Son" Stephen lay on the bed after placing the sword next to it, slowly drifting off to sleep, the last thought through was "Am i the Fire Dragoon?"

Mystro was ridden with fear. "he slain a dragon!? impossable!" He did not show his fear, instead he waited as the enemy would make the first move. The black stone on his neclace glimmered in the sunlite, Mystro felt strange whenever he looked at it...

His enemy stated to one of his men, "Get me my syth...he wants to use a syth then so will I!" "sir!" One soldier stated as he went into a tent and came back out holding a pricy looking syth. It had a handle of solid black metal and the blade appeared well sharpened. He handed it to the commander. Without word and without warning the commander ran forward, and it was clear to Mystro it was going be an uppercut that the enemy would do, as he knew well how syth-weilders fought. Mystro stepped to the side in a spinning motion and slammed the end of his wooden handle into back of his enemy, knocking him off balance. "well done..." his enemy stated as he got back up from his knees. "hmph." He looked at Mystro.

This time, Mystro would make the first move. It was obvious his opponent would be able to read his moves so he had to act eratically. He ran making it appear as tho he would slash from the side, so his enemy prepaired for such an attack, however Mystro followed this motion with a spin in the opposite direction, cutting the other side lightly. "Impressive...i read u wrong..." His enemy said, but mystro did not let his guard up, instead he once again slammed his wooden handle into his enemy, this time to the back of the head. The commander fell to the ground and Mystro immediately put his foot on his enemies back to pin him down. "and that will be the death of you...i thaught u said u slaid a dragon? u obviously lied..."

"Ok so it was Kelvin that slayed the monster, please spare me!"

"...Never..." Mystro said in an evil whisper. He took the knife his weak opponent had and slit his throat with it and listened to the gasp for air. Then he took the neclace with the dragoon spirit on it. In his hands it began to glimmer much more than before...but then something unexpected happened...The stone bagan to suck in all light making a black aura appear, and he felt something unique, a foreign but friendly power coarsed thru his veins. "this...impossable..."

"You may have taken out the commander, but you will never take down the entire platoon!" one soldier shouted.

"Try me..." At that moment a darkness engulfed Mystro. He felt something strange come from his inside and he slowly noticed it was making its way outside. It was so dark around him he couldnt even see what it was...When the darkness fell, there was a pool of darkness around him, and he was wearning black armor with black wings that emited shadows. From the pool of darkness a shadow rose in the shape of a vine and grabbed his syth, wrapping around it almost as if it was attempted to choke it. The entire syth was the wrapped with the 'vine' and hh grabbed the blackened object as it grew in size and power. "I dare you" he stated. in his dragoon form he felt all the dragons power going thru his mind body and soul. He knew he could take all of them on with ease.

He flew high into the air and came down at an extreme velosity, and striking the ground with his syth, creating a shockwave blasting all his foes into oblivian...

"I'll call that one...Shade Buster..." He remained hovering a few inches above the ground...

Stephen was only asleep for 5 minutes before he awoke bolt upright, he had seen a fight in his dream, a man he didn't recognise killed a platoon of Soldiers, but he was a dragoon. stephen slid his feet off of the bed and placed them on the floor, "is that man the reason the flame spirit awoke" Stephen announced.

As he got up, he grabbed his belt that held his sheath and he clipped it around his waist and then headed for the exit. Once outside, Stephen headed for the exit of the town he was in. walking through the forrest, Stephen had a strange feeling that he needed to go to the village of neet, why he didn't know, and how he was going to get there he didn't know.

Ten minutes of walking saw Stephen getting slightly closer, but it would take weeks to get there this way. "you there, HALT!!!" a voice sounded from behind him, stephen glanced over his shoulder and saw a lone soldier holdinga sword and shield. Stephen smiled at this one man.

Stephen spun around and glanced at him, "you will have to kill me" he shouted as he drew his sword, the red blade shimmered slightly in the sunlight "It's you" he announced before sprinting towards Stephen. As he approached he adjusted his sword in a mannor that showed he was going for a downward slash.

Stephen prepared, blocked the attack spun around and ran his blade through the man's abdomin, the small red stone on the end of it's hilt began emitting a red glow, "thats it" Stephen muttered as he ripped the blade upwards, cutting the man in half.

as Stephen spun the sword and prepared to sheath it, his hand cought fire "what the hell" he announced, he couldn't drop his sword, and he began shaking his hand rapidly, but with a flash, the Fire spread up his arm,Stephen began screaming as the fire consumed his entire body. by this point Stephen was fully on fire, and looked like a human nightlight. The fire extinguished asides two points on his back, one on each shoulderblade. Stephen stood up and looked down, he saw the Armour of a Dragoon, as he glanced over his shoulder the twopoints burst, and formed his wings.

"This will help alot" he announced before taking flight, his destination was neet.

Shurina slied downwards from the High mountain, when he suddenly felt a strong power was released"Somethings not right....this power could only belong to Dragoon...but a dragoon in Neet...KELVIN????"

A sudden though came to his mind. Without any delay, he also started to gather his power. He took it from a small stone that was on his helmets forehead. The stone started to glow in blue. The golour was as same as the Deep sea. wings of water started to grow on his back, all his armor turned into blue."...Hopefully, it isn´t Kelvin...he couldn´t reach here so fast" and with that thought he jumped to the air and started to fly as quickly as possible.

Didńt took too long, when Shurina was already above the village. He here and there and noticed what he hoped not"A....a Dragoon is there...but why is he killing those people down there...???? Only one way to find out" He started to fall like a heavy rock above the dragoon

" HEY YOU.....PICK SOMEONE ON YOUR OWN SIZE"HE yelled and prepared his weapon for an impact.

As Stephen flew through the sky over the sea, he felt another prescence "is that another Dragoon?" Stephen thought to himself as he spun through the air. Picking up the pace, Stephen flew as hard and as fast as he could. as he arrived in the outskirts of Neet he landed gracefully and his armour vanished, he looked around, noticing that the village was the same as it was 6 years ago when he left.

"this place is the same" Stephen announced "it hasn't changed at all" he added. "I thought i told you if you ever returned i would kill you" a familiar voice to Stephen announced. "Kraigon, i told you, her death wasn't my fault" Stephen announced, through gritted teeth "you were responisble for her, she died when it was meant to be that red blade of yours defending her" Kraigon announced "You were her father" Stephen announced as he placed his hand on the grip of his sword, Kraigon picked up his axe. "Don't try it boy" he announced.

"I am not the same child i was back then" Stephen announced, before feeling the power of the two dragoon's growing "but lucky for you, i have greater issues to attend to" Stephen added before heading in the direction of the powers.

As Dash walked on the outskirts of Bale he felt something unusual in the air. As he slowed down he could feel almost a change in the temperature as if time had sped up and it was several months later. As he stopped in the middle of the forest Dash heard a crackle of sudden lightning, he thought to himself it really didn't look like it was going to rain. Before he could think anything else another crack of lightning struck, but this time it was dangerously close. He felt something stirring in his pocket and as he reached into it and pulled out the stone. It was shining so bright that it hurt to look at it. As he held it out in front of him something amazing happened.

Lightning stroke again but this it struck right in front of him. Dash slowly started to back up, but before he could get to far lightning stroke again this time right square in Dash's chest. As he stood there and felt the shock of the lightning he knew this was the day he was going to die. But he didn't, as the lightning swirled around his body he found it didn't hurt at all. As Dash opened his eyes the lightning swirled faster and faster he felt it surround his body and take form into an armor that that had a dark blue color to it. As the armor slowly covered my body I felt to wings protrude from my back, and with an instant of brilliant light the lightning was gone and Dash stood there for a second before he started to look at his body with complete awestruck.

He said aloud "What in the hell is this?"

Suddenly he felt the need to be somewhere else. He wasn't sure where but he knew he needed to be there for some reason. As he started to lift off the ground, he wondered what was in store for him and how he felt like he knew how fly in the first place.

" HEY YOU.....PICK SOMEONE ON YOUR OWN SIZE" Mystr heard from a neaby person. He was surprised that comeone would say such to a dragoon. He turned and looked at his new opponent. He was completely surprised at what he saw. Another dragoon stood befor him. "I dont wish to fight you, as it would be a pointless fight against two dragoons. I did what i had to." Mystro spoke with uncertanty in his voice, as he did want to test his new power, but he was also not posotive another dragoon that clearly had more experience would be a wise choice. "If you wish to fight me make the first move yourself, i will only retaliate, however i i will show no mercy in my reactions!" He readied himself for combat...

As Stephen reached the clearing where two dragoon's stood facing each other, he thought he recognized the one in the dark armour as an old friend of his. "could that be Mystro??" he muttered under his breath. Thinking that informing these two that he was also a drgoon would be a bad idea, so he figured he would act like a regular joe.

running out into the clearing he had a shocked look on his face "oh my gods" he shouted as he fell to his knee's "a Pair of Dragoon's, this is unbelievable, we could finally have a way to defeat the tyrany of Kelvin" he shouted, his voice showing excitement.

"Please do not fight between yourselves mighty Dragoon's, if you work together you might be able to recruit and army and finally get rid of kelvin once and for all" Stephen hoped that his pleading would workon the two other Dragoon's, there was no way they could tell he was a dragoon as he look like a normal soldier. "I know i would fight alongside you two honourable warriers, andim sure others would aswell" he announced

Shurina appeared to Mystro, watched him and and listened what he said."Hpmh...I though you were Kelvin...But kelvin cant be this weak" he said with a clear voice. he then turned himself back to normal and prepared his axes, while he saw how Mystro also prepared for battle

"I also dont want to fight, with you in at least, you, whom I see has just discovered the power of the dragoon. But I cannot just walk away and watch how you kill those people over there....." he then suddenly felt another presence of an dragoon, but that came from behind. "You...How did you even got the power? I see that you have used it, But can you control it? Can you be sure that you have the control over the power, or does the power controls you?"

He then looked behind and was how someone yelled at them something about and recruiting an army." I dont like to fight...I only want peace in this town..nothing else. But you..soldier... you have an interesting sword...havent seen that soldier could afford such a sword?...Who are you exactly?" he then told the soldier and pointed one of his axe to the soldier.

Last edited:
"Hmph, before the attention turns to stephen..." Mystro stated as he glanced at him "...those were Kelvins men, it was only a matter of time until they invaded...I have saved much bloodshed, just figured u would like to know." He then put his full attention onto the soldier shouting. A darkness engulfed his body and he was then standing on the ground without his armor. He stared at the soldier for a second befor saying, "You are Stephen right?"

"What a day, fighting a platoon of Kelvins men, confronting another dragoon, AND meeting up with his old friend that he had not seen in ages...hah, and i thought today was gonna be a lazy day..."

Back