[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Okaaay, but if things get outta hand or if a student comes running to DisCom saying there's a person bullying them, he'll have another crowd to face . :wacky:

(Fat text translation :
Okaaay, but if things get outta hand or if a student comes running to DisCom saying there's a person bullying them, he'll have another crowd to face . :wacky: )

Okay so I've been gone not even a week to see activeness in this thread which is nice but some of you are not getting the message -__-. Keep in mind that I am the director of this rp, meaning I make up its rules, not its participants. While it's nice to see conversation and interaction DO NOT judge someones idea for a bio or make up rp rules based on assumptions from the last EA please. As for questions I made it perfectly clear that this RP is still NOT finished yet, especially it's information -__-. Now I know my PM inbox is full but once I get on a borrowed computer tonight I'll try my best to clear everything up although I still have some issues with bios.

I'll try putting the bio links at the front of this thread. Thanks so much Tipsy! You're a life saver! Now please carry on and try not to spam this thread as I recall this being a post count section.

Anyway enjoy your break students and p.s. If need be Stella will put you in check before you reach the Academy. That is all ^_^

I decided to abandoned my second character in favor of a male one. Why I changed my tone between yesterday and today...well let's just say I've been thinking a lot. Nonetheless, he's still going to be Italian.

Name:
Nicolo Zorzi

Title:
None

Class:
Assassin

Appearance:
189197-ezio___assassins_creed_2_by_ninjatic_large.jpg

images

(Under the Hood)
Nicolo has jet Black, and somewhat spiky hair, with a few bangs in the front of his head. Nicolo has brown, ovaled eyes, almost in the color of Amythests. He stands at 5'6" and weighs a little over 150 lbs.

His casual attire consists of a simple white collared shirt underneath a black jacket, black pants and black dress shoes. However, his normal attire, which he wears in battle is his assassin's attire, consisting of a Silver-Gray Fleeced Jacket with a Pointed Hood, Brown Leather Gloves, Black Trousers and White Sneakers. On his Left Shoulder is a Leather Paludron which connects the Jacket with a black and Red Robe used to hide his weapons.

Personality:
Nicolo is a Handsome Lech, he likes to flirt a lot with girls, whether they like him or not. The thing is he actually cares about their well being. He's a kind individual, diligent and , willing to help others and remain focused on his studies and his missions.

Weapons:
Nicolo's primary weapon of choice is a pair of Hidden Blades, which can be extended or retracted from the wrist bracer through a pressure mechanism on the ring finger. His left bracer also contains a makeshift Flintlock Pistol, that can fire a musket round. Nicolo carries up to 6 muskets on his person, and he knows how to make such rounds for himself.

Nicolo is well skilled with a wide variety of weapons, including one and two handed swords, hammers and maces, daggers, throwing knives, Spears and Axes, and Crossbows.

Abilities:
Peak Human Agility: Nicolo is agile, capable of doing multiple cartwheels, flips and barrel rolls. this in addition to his upper body strength makes him a capable free-runner and Parkour Master. His Balance and bodily coordination are at the natural physical peak of human development.

Superhuman Stamina: Nicolo's highly advanced musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.

Aerokinesis: Nicolo can control oxygen atoms and oxygen-containing molecules to create atmospheric disturbances of various kinds. He is also capable of flight using this ability. However he has limited control over these abilities.

History:
Nicolo was born in Northern Italy, to parents who were of middle class. He was always full of energy, and was described by his parents as "hyperactive." Growing up, he taken an interest to girls and flirting with them.

Nicolo started exhibiting his abilities only a few months ago when he realized he was hovering overhead while jumping across rooftops, which caught the eye of many witnesses. His parents knew that if Nicolo were to live a normal life, he would have to be trained in these abilities. For that reason, they turned to a family friend, who also had a similar situation happen to them, the friend recommended that he go to Eureka Academy.

As a result, Nicolo packed up his things and with the blessing of his family and his small town left the airship that would take him to a new school.

ID Info:

Color:
Blue

Avi/Picture:
images

Dislikes:
Injustice, History, Bullies

Sect:
Blue

Last edited:
ORPG

Name – Nathaniel Murdoch (goes by Nathan)

Title – Professor of Engineering

Alignment – Neutral Scientist

Race – Human

Gender – Male

Age – 43

Appearance –Best described as unremarkable. He is the guy you have known for years but cannot describe for the life of you. Brownish hair, Caucasian skin, average height, average weight, brown eyes, average most of everything. No visible scars or visually distinguishing marks of any kind.

Attire – Varies according to location and time, at work it’s usually a tweed jacket of some description, over a pair of blue jeans and a polo or dress shirt in some pastel color. Always carries a set of safety goggles somewhere on his person.

Armour – a pair of safety goggles and a labcoat worn as required.

Personality – Bright, laidback, and a very good listener. Doesn’t really talk much but when he does you can assume it is correct and will be intelligent enough to be worth listening to.

First Impression – Hard to describe really, he seems very likable. He knows exactly what he is doing here but when you think back on the encounter you realize you really don’t know what he looks like. He is anyone and everyone, someone you meet on the street, your cab driver, the janitor. People you see, like, and then forget about immediately.

Strength – Human average, strong enough to get that rusty bolt moving or to really torque down a nut but not particularly buff or anything.

Vitality – Human average, past his physical prime but in pretty good shape for his age.

Speed – Used to be pretty fast back in collage, but he’s stopped exercising it and as such is only a bit faster than the average human he looks like.

Stamina – Concidering he doesn’t have a very physical job, mainly sitting behind a computer working in solid works, he is in decent enough shape from the occasional trip to a project he built or designed when something needs “fixing in person”.

Reflexes – Slightly faster than the norm but nothing excessive, he’s not a racing car driver or a pro gamer or anything.

Fighting Style – Not applicable unless you count having other things and people fight for you.

Weapons – A wrench, multitool, and a pocket soldering iron.

Abilities –
Tinker, Due to his innate understanding of mechanical devices he can fix most of anything with moving parts or improvise a replacement, these tend to not to be particularly elegant or pretty but they work well enough until he can build a more permanent fix.

Near limitless supply of breath mints, no one quite knows where they come from but he always has a few boxes on his person.

PhDs, Nathan has 3 PhDs from a very good university, and is a well known name in the journals. Professor of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical engineering. Can design and either build (or have it constructed) almost anything in this area from a 2 stroke internal combustion engine to a chemical plant producing 8000 tonnes of poly ethylene a year and expect his math to be correct and to work with only minimal modifications after construction is done.

Connoisseur of fine coffee and whisky (that means Scotch AND ONLY SCOTCH) has been known to consume over a gallon of good, strong, coffee a day. Has a tendancy to have some VERY good beans on hand in his office somewhere.

Organisational issues, Can use strata and sink lines to create an effective filing system in his office closets…

Doesn’t stand out in a crowd, based on how average he looks, and knows he looks, he can blend into any crowd assuming he isn’t the only white guy for miles.

Magic – It does not exist, everything can be explained by proper scientific investigation.

Other Skills – Writes a very good grant proposal, highest success rate in the engineering department.

History – Was born in Austin state hospital to Mr and Mrs Murdoch. His father worked as an oil technician for BP working out of the Gulf of Mexico. They were normal enough parents, he worked a nine to fiver as an administrator after he requested a shore transfer due to oncoming fatherhood, and Mrs Murdoch worked as a teacher in a local kindergarten.

Growing up it became apparent that Nathan was a bright boy and had an affinity for mechanical apparatus. Pulling apart the family vacuum on more than one occasion -and after the second time managing to put it back together again- as well as other appliances, before he was 10 he was fixing most of the things that broke around the house as well as things in the neighborhood and made quite a nice bit of extra pocket money doing this. Often paid in broken components or discarded gadgets, which tended to be scrapped for parts. These soon vanished into big closets, boxes and other containers. From these parts he would with alarming regularity build machines to help out around the house, for instance the stove in the kitchen had an appendage for cooking eggs that automatically turned the gas off when the eggs were done. Little things like that.

It was of course obvious that a kid like this was going to grow up to become an engineer, of which his father approved immensely. A dozen or so years later he was done with his MIT education, and he went on to post doc for the foremost people in his fields.

Last edited:
Ignoring bios above, as I lack the patience to read em...

X3 Mortel, if your character is a bully, I dare you to try and bully Orion. See what happens.

And sorry Oli! We kinda got carried away with discussions when you haven't even approved.... So, much T.T

Ignoring bios above, as I lack the patience to read em...

X3 Mortel, if your character is a bully, I dare you to try and bully Orion. See what happens.

And sorry Oli! We kinda got carried away with discussions when you haven't even approved.... So, much T.T

Well I did say I'd be away for a week. How am I going to approve anyones bio when 1 still making the rp 2 I can barely read FFF text on any of these mobile browsers 3 It's my spring break so I doubt my focus would be on bios. I said I'd be away so what exactly were you expecting?

Well I did say I'd be away for a week. How am I going to approve anyones bio when 1 still making the rp 2 I can barely read FFF text on any of these mobile browsers 3 It's my spring break so I doubt my focus would be on bios. I said I'd be away so what exactly were you expecting?

You really need to calm down, G. We can wait it out till you get back. You should be spending time enjoying your Spring Break, not getting annoyed over people acting silly.

I'll see if I can help you with anything while you're gone if that's okay with you.

What JAWSH said, don't bother a man while he's on break. I have to do something similar about twice a month where I leave the house/state/country for work. It gets kind of bothersome when you're doing something else, or just relaxing in general, and people keep pestering you. :sad3:

Relax on, JAWSH. :ryan:

As the resident Dutchy (shared with the drachman) i will strenuously object to anything nerdy being done on spring break aslong as atleast one toast is made to my health!

Party on party boys!

General Info

Name: Story Yuta
Title: Student
Class: ShapeShifter
Appearance:

anime-hoodie-male.jpg

Hair Colour: Pale Blond, almost Silver.
Hair Style: Shaggy and wavy, short and choppier around his face, a little longer at the back
Eye Colour: Amber
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 70kg
Clothing: See Picture.

Personality:
Story is a very reserved young man. He sticks to himself a lot of the time because he is embarrassed of how lacking he is in power. He is grumpy and moody and out for himself. He doesn't take kindly to people who try to tell him what to do.
He will not start a conversation with people unless he has to, and he will never show anyone his power. He has a sharp tongue and doesn't hold his insults back if someone is annoying him.
Although deep down inside he does have a soft spot but will only open it up to someone very dear to him... If you can break down his barriers he is actually a very emotional young man.

Weapons:
Story does not usually fight in Human Form. When he does, he'll take on the weapon of whichever form he is currently in. He also uses human forms to sneak into areas undetected, changing into a guard etc. This makes him good for stealth missions. In battle however he will usually take on animal forms and will use what nature has given him.

Abilities:
Story is a ShapeShifter. He is able to shift into the form of anything living he has touched in his lifetime. Although ShapeShifting is an incredible Power to have, the boy is no good at it.
He often gets his form mixed up... for instance instead of turning into a Wolf he will turn into a puppy etc. He also hasn't figured out how to shift shapes with his clothing, often poofing back into original form completely naked and embarrassed. His eye colour will stay the same no matter what form his is in which often gives him away when he finally does get the shift right.
Story's forms will only last Ten minutes.

History:
Story's Father was an incredible ShapeShifter, he was an international Spy because of it. So was his Grandfather and his Great-Grandfather. Shifting was passed down through the Yuta family for generations but only through the men.
Story was meant to be the next great Yuta family spy but no matter how hard his father tried to teach him the ways of shifting, the boy just couldn't grasp it. Many a time his father Toma would take him on smaller missions trying to teach him everything he knew, but each time Story would fail him.

One particular mission in which Story tagged along for, his father required him to turn into a Mouse. All he had to do was creep through a hole in a wall, grab a set of keys and be out, it was a 3 minute job, very simple and fool proof.
When reaching the location his father gestured to the hole and Story began to shift. Shifters look quite strange while morphing.
As he morphed he started to get bigger, and bigger. His father screamed out for him to stop but Story didn't, instead of changing into a Mouse he was now a enormous African Elephant, an elephant he had petted during an overseas trip with his father.
Toma Face palmed as Story's back hit the ceiling of the small dungeon room they were in, setting off an alarm and alerting all the guards.

The escape was nothing but spectacular... (or pathetic... you choose) to say the least, for ten minutes of the chase Story was an Elephant... for the rest, he was a naked boy running along side his father with guards right on their tail. When they reached the exit, Toma transformed into a mighty dragon, the summon of his best friend who was a mage, clasping the boy in his foot, he soared into the sky. Leaving their mission unfinished.

This was when Toma had decided Story needed to go to Eureka Academy...nothing else could fix his son's lack of discipline in his ability.

So the next month Story found himself traveling to his new school...bitter and upset at bringing shame to his fathers name and being the first in his family to have to attend a special school.

ID Info

Color: Grey
Avi/Picture:
Story.jpg

Likes: Being Alone, Cupcakes (shhh its a secret), Pleasing his father, Puppies and Winning.
Dislikes: Failing, Vegetables, Crowds, People who wont leave him alone,
Sect: Blue

---

I hope this Bio is OK, let me know what you think :)
I hope the ShapeShifting thing is ok too <3

Last edited:
Well guys, I finally finished my character bio for Evelyn Rosemonde. It seems a tad short, but I think it gets the job done, it just doesn't ramble on much, just covers what really needs to be covered. :P

Now to decide whom shall be my third character bio, I'm really unsure on it... Oh, and Josh/Oliver, since Survivor V has been postponed, this can start on April 1st as planned, if that still works for everyone.

Indeed, you make a good point. xD

And I finally decided what my third character will be. It will be a case of "I didn't always look like this...", in which in his pursuit of raw power, brute strength, a sorceress offered to give it to him, but he also got something that made it a bit more than he bargained for... :P

Back