[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Sorry my second bio isn't finished yet, I find myself apologizing in every post, having put off getting it finished to the point that it is a joke. :gonk:

And PinkSquid, one could call my Crimson Wolf character a shapeshifter, having the ability to shift shape between one of two forms, but are both basically variations of a wolf. :P

I think what Himeno meant was that their character can shift more than one shape or form

I know, I was just explaining that one of my characters going to be in the RP can do that, so that there should be no problems with her using a character like that in the RP, and it sounds like a good character from what has been given to go by, accidentally turning into a kitten would be priceless. xD

She said he/she, but going by her gender, I have to lean toward thinking the character will be female. At least I hope it is. Needs to be more other RPers with female characters in the RP, create more balance. :P

Lol. Really? The entire student council is female as is the DisCo.

I say we lack males in fact.

It is? Wow, I must have been really ignorant to a lot of the character bios, even if I wasn't aware of it. o_O

Aw, so does that mean PinkSquid's character should likely be a male for balance's sake? I hope there is some kind of female, feline character in it like there was last time, because it is interesting for my Crimson Wolf character. :wacky:

Worst comes to worst, I'll make something to serve that purpose for my third character bio (not 100% sure what kind of character that will exactly be like, yet). Better if it is of another RPer though, it isn't the same if the two characters are both my own that may have interest in each other. >.>

Thought you had Sophia for that?

As of right now, we have 10 female students, not including the incoming remaining DisCo. With males, we have 3.

And in rolls number 11 female.

Well, disproportionate or not. At least we have people interested in the RP.

Crimson, it does not matter what gender you make your characters. Just make them how you want and as you like, that is all I have to say really.

True. But no harem for you boy characters... except maybe for Alyss since she is.... yknow XD

Err, Sophia is Crimson Wolf's sister. o_O They can treat each other with some affection, but it goes no further than being close to him as the only other member of his family left, it isn't at all sexual, where as it could be with someone that is completely unrelated. :lew:

Of course there's a lot more to the RP than that, but I certainly think having some kind of a relationship going on for at least one of an RPer's characters makes it all the more enjoyable. :hmmm:

Hmm well I wrote He/She because I am not sure exactly what gender my character would be... I will probably make him a male though just because of the imbalance of geners. Sorry CW ;3;
So from what I have read it seems having a shapeshifter is ok? If so, I'll create my Character Bio when I get home <3

No need to apologize, I've just been having trouble finding a good image to create a character for my third character bio here to in part serve that particular purpose, as I am really fussy. :P

Hm, I should just see what different character bios are already up, in case I am overlooking something that could solve this little issue of mine, seeing as my negligence already had me get the male/female character ratio backwards. X_x

I might make another character that's a male, but as for what he'll be like, and what kinda fighting style he'll have...I have no idea yet.

Also, I went very inactive toward the middle of EA1, so if anyone, new or old, wants to start with my character, that would help a bunch.

Srry Gavin, but all spots are filled. Vikki has a character in there as well as the last spot being reserved.

/me wholeheartedly agrees with CW being a fusspot...

I was helping him look and such for badass and cool looking wizards/sorcerers and other spell slingers of the arcane variety but none of them were good enough... And if i might say so myself i found rather a few cool looking ones...

Lol. Really? The entire student council is female as is the DisCo.

I say we lack males in fact.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! :rage:

Raistlin is on the Student Council, and he is male. :mokken:

I might make another character that's a male, but as for what he'll be like, and what kinda fighting style he'll have...I have no idea yet.

Also, I went very inactive toward the middle of EA1, so if anyone, new or old, wants to start with my character, that would help a bunch.

Seeing as how I just made Alyss, you could probably interact with her. :grin:

I was helping him look and such for badass and cool looking wizards/sorcerers and other spell slingers of the arcane variety but none of them were good enough... And if i might say so myself i found rather a few cool looking ones...

I should send you guys my RP picture folder. I've got almost nothing but Mages and the like in there. If he couldn't find one in there, he wouldn't be able to find one anywhere.

However, the contents of that folder are completely classified. :mokken:

Name: Vergil Saunder
Title: None
Class: Sage

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Appearance:
AnimeMaleMage.jpg

Skin tone: Lightly pale
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 6”1
Weight: 148 lbs
Body type: Slim
Blood type: A+
Distinguishing features: A single red mark in the center of his forehead, quite easy to spot in contrast to his skin tone

Personality: Cruel and selfish, Vergil has a very powerful view that 'survival of the fittest' is the only way to live in this life, that if you can't keep yourself alive you shouldn't rely on others to do it for you. Cold and generally unfeeling of others who he deems 'not worth his time' he tends to keep relatively to himself, never latching on to others for support but fighting through things alone, this in turn leading him to arrogance and immense pride in his own abilities.

Seeing everyone simply as a warrior he doesn't really see people he associates with as 'friends' but rather 'comrades' or 'allies' who simply share the same goals as him, of which very few get any further with him. He is quite thick skulled about not acting on emotion, preferring a path that keeps him strong and alive over weak and dead.

First Impression: Without knowing who he was, most people would probably see him as some ordinary bookworm and move along, or as someone trying to make a statement.

Non-combat abilities: Vergil has photographic memory, able to memorise events just by looking at them, as well as this he has a strong ability to absorb knowledge from books with a single read over it. Outside of personal abilities he is quite adept at gardening, though he still prefers to use magic than perform in manual labour, though the result is much the same.

Weapons: His only physical weapon is a one handed spear, no larger than his torso with a blade one third of the handle's height and twice as wide. As it's size clearly indicates, it's not well built for physical combat and is more an 'instrument' for his magic. In fact, it rarely ever gets used physically and is moreso used to manipulate smaller, costless spells at point blank range when other spells are not advisable whether for range or speed.

Strengths: Anything that involves magic, Vergil surpasses at, there's not a single magic school he can't make use of.

Weaknesses: If it requires brute force, Vergil is not the man for the job, being quite physically weak he only exerts himself when he has no other choice.

Speed: Even though he's quite light he still doesn't get too nimble, half due to his lack of stamina and half that he doesn't make use of any exercise. As a result his speed even has trouble matching an average person his age.

Vitality: Subpar at best, while it takes a bit to knock him down, it's easier to do so on him than a seasoned fighter, if you get through his magic he's almost entirely helpless at point blank range.

Abilities: Vergil is purely a magic-based combatant, almost never participating in melee or even close range combat unless he is forced to, as a result his abilities are purely spell based.

Attack spells

Name: Palm of fire
Charge time: 1 second
Range: Short to medium distance
Speed: Between 1 second to 3 (range limit)
Damage potential: Small
Cost: Minimal
Description: Generates a ball of fire in his hand and then throws it at his target, can also be used as a physical style attack in CQC

Name: Ice crack
Charge time: Instant
Range: Long distance
Speed: 1 second
Damage potential: Medium
Description: Swipes his hand through the air while concentrating on his target, dropping a block of ice half the size of the target over their head

Defense spells

Name: Stone Aura
Charge time: 2 seconds
Range: None
Speed: Instant
Defense potential: Small
Cost: Small
Description: Creates a dark brown aura around his body, shielding weak physical attacks and minimising the damage of stronger ones slightly

Name: Magic Veil
Charge time: 2 seconds
Speed: Instant
Defense potential: Small
Description: Creates a transparent wall around him, dispelling minor spells or 'scratches' without any damage while cutting down the damage potential of those spells that break through

Healing spells

Name: Tainted Light
Charge time: 1 second
Speed: Half a second
Healing potential: Small
Description: Radiates a murky yellow light over the target, only slightly healing wounds, better suited to closing up cuts than doing any real 'healing'

Name: Cleansing ills
Charge time: 4 seconds
Speed: 15 seconds
Cost: Medium
Description: More suited to common illness than anything supernatural or combat related, it can cure as well as most medicines against the same illness, against the more extravagant ailments it is sufficiently less effective

Alteration spells

Name: Tidefoot Glyph
Charge time: 4 seconds
Range: Medium distance
Speed: 1 second
Damage potential: None
Description: Creates a magical glyph along the floor of a targeted area, anyone caught in it's grasp experiences an effect similar to that of walking through water, forcing their movement speed to slow with potential falling. Moving out of the glyph's path dispels the effect for them

Name: Mindwarp
Charge time: 5 seconds
Range: CQC to Long distance
Speed: instant
Damage potential: None
Cost: Small+
Description: Confuses the target's mind to seeing several copies of Vergil in every direction, lowering their capacity to find the original temporarily, the copies vanish when struck and all disappear if the original is hit

Summoning magic

Name: Golem
Charge time: 10 seconds
Range: Medium distance
Speed: 3 seconds
Damage potential: Small
Cost: Medium
Description: Creates a mid-air glyph which literally rips apart the ground in front of it to 'build' the Golem, when sufficient earth is gathered it animates itself.
Appearance: Can physically differ based on the environment, shape-wise it would resemble a gorilla made of whatever materials are gathered
Abilities: Can use any earth based attack spells and physical defense spells, prioritising the latter

History: Growing up in a fairly average family, in an average neighbourhood, with average 'associates' he developed a strong arrogance and dislike for those who can't survive alone from a young age, to the point he developed a strong rebellious attitude. Through childhood to his early teenage years he practiced magic, deeming himself to have greater faith in forces he could control over a body that could lose a limb and become completely useless, regardless of training.

Taking note of his growing rise of power, his parents found Eureka Academy, a place where his attitude would be better suited, as well as his skills. Upon arrival, even among so many warriors he found few that impressed him enough to take notice, even here he didn't see many that could survive alone, he just hoped they didn't expect him to cover their backs for them.

ID Info

Color: Black
Avi/Picture: Same as appearance picture
Likes: Feeling strong, dark areas, tough opponents, accomplishment, gardening
Dislikes: Weak people, sunlight, lack of a challenge, failure, submission, non-survival cooking
Sect: Red

-------------------------------------------------

Hopefully that's okay Oliver, if the spell quantity is too much at the start I can get some of it later before building up a larger list :monster:

What are the rules of swearing in character? I kind of have to know for my character idea.

Back