FFX-2 YRP: Who's your favorite?

Who's your favorite gal? Yuna, Rikku, or Paine?

• Yuna

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Rikku

Votes: 62 49.2%
  • Paine

Votes: 32 25.4%

• Total voters
Paine. I always lean towards the more darker characters because I personally find those types of characters more interesting and mysterious as opposed to everyone else, she stands out a lot, and that's something else I like about her a lot.

I likes rikku and paine. I think rikku is goregous and i even own the yellow bikini! :) I also like paine as she is just not like any other ff chari is she..? she is also very hot and i like the outfits she has on ffx2. Another reason I like Rikku is cuz I speak al bhed !!! YAY!

Rikku totally! She's always been my favorite!

She's bubbly and upbeat plus she kicks ass! How much cooler can she get? xD

Rikku was überhot in the OP scene and I have always loved her cute voice...so yeah Rikku .. Paine was weird - there is always a darker or more serious PC in FF...its so cliché....lol

Rikku was a pain in the arse and just damn right annoying, so paine will have to be my fave, i like how shes quiet and doesn't give a crap about anything, quite like me really!

I love Rikku. I think she's so much fun and always so bubbly. I'd go with Paine second, cause she can sure as hell hold her own and I L.O.V.E her outfits in the game. She inspired me to acquire all the dresspheres :D Last is Yuna. I really don't like Yuna at ALL... she's too much of a damsel in distress for me and I hate pathetic girl characters, especially since she's the lead character. KK, that's all for now ^_^

Honestly I'd have to say that I like Yuna the best. To me she's just all around a better character and she doesn't seem as odd as the other two. Don't get me wrong I like the whole group but Paine just acts weird for 3/4 of the game and Rikku is just too peppy and too close to naked for me to handle.

yeah rikku shes hot and great coz she is older and more of a smart arse
I wonder if she should have been there or if someone else would have been better more people on the roster other rthan YRP would have been great

Definitely Rikku. I liked Paine, too. Yuna, though, was just....meh. :/

Mod Edit: Please try and put a bit more effort into your posts. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuna ( she just looks so awsome in gunner dressphere)
Rikku is a close second though <3

RIKKUUU so fun an love her sexy new outfit, bikini top an bottom showing above her shorts *drool*

but ye nice to see yuna having fun for once, an the songs :D

paine...where did u come from and why are u in a girlband...nice sword and super dressphere thing though, plus u make a badass berserker

None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ok. I'm gonna go with Paine. She is the strong mature one of the group. When Yuna and Rikku were getting out of control she would tell them to STFU. She always was ahead of the other two level wise.

I liked Yuna best in X-2, because she isn't annoying, but I liked Rikku as well...Paine is too negative..lol, and she just doesn't seem nice.

I just have a soft spot for Yuna and Tidus from X, so I guess I'll always like her best.

I also like her hair and her look...lol but yeah :)

paine,her clothes style & attitude is what i like about her & i like dark characters,there needs to be more ff characters like her

I like Paine too btw...

paine,her clothes style & attitude is what i like about her & i like dark characters,there needs to be more ff characters like her

A lot of people who don't like X-2 cite her as one of the reasons though.They say "Charlie's Angels" in a derisive tone.:humph:

Just voted for Yuna.................Then realised this was for FFX-2..........oh well.......Yuna in FFX is a favourite,but in this she loses it unfortunately............

Back