Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Dirge Of Cerberus

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Other - specify please

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I got into it through the original. It sucks though, I go to replay ffvii recently, look in the case and theres two disc 3's and nothing else...How the flippin hell that happened will remain a mystery.

Admittedly, I didn't touch the the actual game until after I watched Advent Children and I was borrowing the game from cousin a little while ago but I barely got through the first disc. Prior to my seeing AC, I actually heard about how good the movie was since it was the sequel to the game so I rented and I was astounded by it.

After I playd KH I realized that Cloud was a cool character and I decided to play FFVII.

How did you first get into the the FFVII compilation?

was it by playing the original game? Watching AC? DoC? or something else?

for me it was playing the original Game, but i know theres many MANY people who watched AC first...

When i bought my playstation 1 it came with a demo disc, and it had various Squaresoft games, like Bushido Blade, Final Fantasy VII, and Xenogears. I liked Final Fantasy VII, and I went to Wal-Mart and bought it.

I didn't really have much of a choice, they didn't have Xenogears, and I didn't like Bushido Blade. :D

I got into it because of my dad. he bought FF8 from the store and showed it to me and got me hooked. i've been playing FF for about 8 years after that.

My opinion is that if you didn't play the original, then you're not a real FFVII fan. You want to be, but you're not...at least yet.

I'm not a huge fan of VII tbh...But I played some of the original game first.
It's a good game, that undeniable. But I think it's over-rated and I'm not a fan of any of the spin offs I've played/watched so far.

i first started to playing the original ff7 wen i was 7 or 8 i didnt realy understand it then got bk into the year AC came, has to be one of the best games ever. How is kingdom hearts part ff7?

How did you first get into the the FFVII compilation?

was it by playing the original game? Watching AC? DoC? or something else?

for me it was playing the original Game, but i know theres many MANY people who watched AC first...

iv never looked at anything before i played ff games i just play them and complete then in either 20 hours or 4 days tops ff7 took me to get to levle 97 136 hours man i love that game i have everything gold chocabo or how ever u spell it.

i wish that they make if for psp or ill have to go out agin and but a ps2 or what eva to play it lol.:randomlaugh::randompoke:

The Game Of Course,
as soon as it came out.
and honestly,
i think kingdom hearts ruined final fantasy 7 for me.

the story behind me getting it

i was 6

went to kmart with my dad i was gonna buy some other game cant even remember what it was

my dad talked me into buying the game ( it was the black labal i think :P) lols

so i been with it for 10 years its still the best for me

For me, Advent Children got me hooked on Final Fantasy. I didn't have a console when I was younger. When I saw the movie, I had so many unanswered questions and that got me started on the games.

it started by going to the pawn shop to buy a game. i dont remember how i chose ff7 but i did and well it is best game i have ever gotten.

I got into the Final Final VII compilation from the original game, but have since seen Advent Children, and once, my brother rented Dirge of Cerberus, and got through it, and he's also planning on getting a PSP and Crisis Core for is coming birthday, a couple of things I might have asked for myself sometime...

I started with the original game way back when, and have become obsessed with the series. It's definitely my favorite in the set followed closely by FFIX.

My cousin got me and my brother into playing FFVII when we were kids, We were hooked as soon as we started playing it. Then myself, my brother and another of my cousins got into the game series and always used to just sit in a room together while one of us played the game and the other 2 watched the screen. So I got started on Final Fantasy through the game.

When I first got my playstation when I was 7, my dads friend, who's really a big kid at heart, gave me a loan of FF:VII, and I fell in love, however, I never got past the first disk and forgot about it. A few months ago my interest was rekindled in it and I bought a copy of it from ebay, and I love it again, and It's really opened up the Final Fantasy world for me, I'm hooked now. :)

I watched my father play Final Fantasy VII about 8 years ago (before, of course, any of the others even existed) then took the wheel only about a year ago.

So yes: FFVII - The Game.

Back