Yiazmat or Omega MK XII

JudgeGabranth

Even A Stray Has Pride
Gil
Which is the hardest in your opinion. Yiazmat or Omega?

In my opinion I found Omega harder than Yiazmat for 2 reasons

1. Before you get to Omega you have to go through like the entire great crystal in Giruvegan and the worst thing is there isnt a save crystal before you go into the area where he lies.
2. His attacks seemed to wipe me out quicker than yiazmat could

Just my opinion now whats yours?

I agree. Omega Mark XII was more difficult than Yiazmat. Even being at level 99 with bubble belt(s) was still a bit rough. He seems to be able to like strike twice sort of within 3 seconds at times. Thank god for gambits.

Yiazmat was easy and straightforward until he had like 1-6 health bars left. He starts hittin like 4-12 hit combos and you have to constantly heal and revive. Was annoying.

I found both fairly easy although Yiazmat seemed to have a ton of health. I defeated them both by just using Vaan who was on level 99. My other characters were on like level 30. Omega was pretty hard to get too but i didn't die once versing both of them.

Just beaten Omega again at level 54 i still find him the hardest out of the 2 <_<

Omega was a hell of alot easier. For one thing he only had 1 million health, so the battle shouldn't last long. You can stick to the same gambit system throughout the entire battle, unlike Yiazmat. Omega only had 1 attack which dealt 5k+ damage. So the battle was simple.

Omega was much easier than Yiazment, especially if you have your characters leveled in the 90s. I took him out my first try. Yiazment took me days to beat and was a real pain in the butt. One wrong move and you are dead when fighting him. With Omega it's just run up, hit him a few times, and he's done for.

Hell, I couldn't ever find Omega MK XII. I swear I spent several hours, in the Great Crystal, looking for the little piss ant and NEVER found him. I had my strategy guide, I followed the instructions - I've looked at online guides, and apparently I just did something wrong. For me it was Yiazmat and it would still probably be the big Y if I had encountered Omega. Seriously, it took me over a whole week to beat him. Though, to me, it wasn't so much a difficult battle as it was a grind! It took postively forever to cut away at his HP. I was at a fairly good level too, low 90s, had decent weapons and armors, etc.

I've got Yaizmat down to like the last 8 million and im plucking up the courage to get back on it again. i've saved in between and i know it'll be a slog cos he'll be buffed up when i go back in. <sigh>

After that il try Omega cos that sounds like faff to reach him. il let u know which was harder then lol

Yiazmat = 50million HP
omega - 10million HP

and because of omegas Attack CTD he requires no charge time >_< which can be quite annoying espiecially when he deals around 4000+ per attack

The English version of Omega has 1,000,000 Hp. I have fought and tested it again. The Japanese one has 10,000,000 Hp. As for his no charge time attack, it doesn't matter since you'll be attacking with speed too. You only need to cast a few buffs unlike the Yiazmat battle.

I just found that I struggled a hell of a lot more against Omega so I will stick with Omega being the hardest in my opinion :P

I haven't battled omega yet, but I am currently going toe to toe with yiazmat. I've finally got him down to the last two dots on his health bar and I seem to be healing and reviving more often than anything else

From what I've seen, Yiazmat is more aggressive than Omega. Yiazmat uses multiple moves, while you can Decoy and Reverse against Omega's laser, and just have two others Berserk with ZS or Tournesol. Fomalhauts help to dodge Omega's HP Critical upped defense.

Yaizmats HP was what made it the hardest of the 2. Though none where very hard at all just omega I could take down in one sitting while Yaizmat I had to take breaks and come back later and continue the fight. I probly could have just set up my gambits just right and leave the game to itself and let it do the work for me.

I like bosses in general because of that awesome battle music, especially Espers' background music. Adrammelech was a music box for me.

Omega was simple while Yaizmat was anoying.

The only problem with omega is getting to her and that is failly easy if your high enough level but Yaizmat is an anoying fight that if you make too many mistakes your dead.

Omega is a she????
Never had a girl Mimic fire a laser that takes off 6k damage (actually, never seen a girl Mimic at all.)
Awkward moment...

Back